Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXT-Lq63wNA

@1:40
View Quote

I'm still of the mind that putting the bipod on the barrel no matter how heavy the profile is plainly retarded when a stable forend is mere inches rearward.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I've actually been building one similar - I finished my 20" upper and just awaiting my lower to come in, so threw it onto my 16" rifle

I had the bipod mounted back ala the HK 762's, but recently moved it to the end of the handguard, changed from the handstop to a BCM vertical and put the scope into a 1.7 mount.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:
Probably not final form, but my AR RPK as it sits right now:

https://i.imgur.com/zas6nBN.jpg

Lower stolen from A4gery.  

Upper details:
20” heavy fluted Faxon barrel
Adams Arms piston kit
Adams Arms Piston BCG
Samson Evo rail
Magpul Bipod
Rugged Micro30
Primary Arms 5x prism

Going piston drove a lot of the decisions here.  Adams arms kit works best with gi spec or similar barre nuts, so I had to find a FF tube that also fit a GI nut.  The Samson evo rail had a cut to reach the adjustable piston, and uses a thermal bushing to mate to the barrel nut so should keep the handguard cooler when doing RPK stuff.

Threw a set of BUIS on to get a apples to apples weight comparison.

https://i.imgur.com/sXGfFjr.jpg

Yugo M72 milled RPK: 10 lbs, 13.5 oz
AR-RPK: 8 lbs, 5.5 oz with irons, 10 lbs, 5.2 oz with PA 5x and suppressor
View Quote

Nice.  A lot more capability for half a pound less.  Bookmarking that rail.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 12:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperStormBryan] [#4]
Originally Posted By stormhammer:
I've actually been building one similar - I finished my 20" upper and just awaiting my lower to come in, so threw it onto my 16" rifle

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/570439/385520270_294010673570684_89243597023731-3004508.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/570439/394295738_10103413242387402_110195286544-3004510.jpg

I had the bipod mounted back ala the HK 762's, but recently moved it to the end of the handguard, changed from the handstop to a BCM vertical and put the scope into a 1.7 mount.
View Quote

I was actually thinking, when I put my 1-6 on, I might as well get a 3-9 or similar.  I don't really want the 1x, 3x minimum sounds good, and I'd like a little more than than that.

Then I was thinking, my AR-RPK is just someone else's DMR build, except I'd like to be able to shoot faster, maybe closer, and for 300 rounds in an hour.  I'm just giving up MOA accuracy for the idea of saturating a target with cheaper ammo I already have a giant stock of.

Nice rifle.  What optic is that?
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Have any of you guys used one of those JP thermal dissipators? I've got a buddy that'll sell me a HBAR cheap, and I'm debating trying that out with a thermal dissipator.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Nameless_Hobo:
Have any of you guys used one of those JP thermal dissipators? I've got a buddy that'll sell me a HBAR cheap, and I'm debating trying that out with a thermal dissipator.
View Quote

I don't think any of those will fit a regular old HBAR that's got a 0.75" gas block.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]

I don't think any of those will fit a regular old HBAR that's got a 0.75" gas block.
View Quote

I'll take a look again, if I'm reading JP's  stuff right they fit a .75" barrel and IIRC that's about what the heavy barrel I have measures. I'll look and see.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you dudes actually tried running these rifles set up as a LSW? Like tried shooting quick 3-5 strings at targets at 100-200-300 to see how accurate you can be?
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TBone556:
Have you dudes actually tried running these rifles set up as a LSW? Like tried shooting quick 3-5 strings at targets at 100-200-300 to see how accurate you can be?
View Quote

You saw my page two post of just chimping a couple mags as fast as possible, and safely first time out, at 50 and 75 yards.  I'm drilling three round strings right now and I'll see how that goes, trying to settle that tempo.

I predict I'll be minute of man all day long at 200+ with a beat.  Going to be a minute until I can shoot out to that distance with this though, in that manner.

Right now, I'm looking more towards sustained accurate fire over a long duration, staging reloads, reloading off a bipod, deploying, and packing to move this kit from a firing position.

My rapid fire scenario I want to shoot is racing to saturate a six or eight foot spread, say around a window or vehicle.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TBone556:
View Quote
My post on the first page has a video of the gun hitting 3 round burst on IPSC sized steel at 300 yrds. Of course my gun is a real LSW so it is fairly easy to do.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:10:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#11]
Originally Posted By IslandTimes:
I built this upper a while back with the goal of an RPK type build. I used a Wolf A1 piston system and a proto/retro style upper receiver with a 17.7" BA barrel. Would have preferred a heavier and longer barrel, free float handguard, and non-folding front sight, but was limited to what was available at the time. I did swap out the lower handguard for a metal picatinny model, but still need to pick up a bipod.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/290770/PXL_20230127_014829299_2_jpg-2687041.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I built this upper a while back with the goal of an RPK type build. I used a Wolf A1 piston system and a proto/retro style upper receiver with a 17.7" BA barrel. Would have preferred a heavier and longer barrel, free float handguard, and non-folding front sight, but was limited to what was available at the time. I did swap out the lower handguard for a metal picatinny model, but still need to pick up a bipod.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/290770/PXL_20230127_014829299_2_jpg-2687041.JPG

I'd like to get a different bipod setup, but this is how mine sits now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/290770/PXL_20231006_122848904_2_jpg-2980553.JPG

That is wild.

I dig it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:
Probably not final form, but my AR RPK as it sits right now:

https://i.imgur.com/zas6nBN.jpg

Lower stolen from A4gery.  

Upper details:
20” heavy fluted Faxon barrel
Adams Arms piston kit
Adams Arms Piston BCG
Samson Evo rail
Magpul Bipod
Rugged Micro30
Primary Arms 5x prism

Going piston drove a lot of the decisions here.  Adams arms kit works best with gi spec or similar barre nuts, so I had to find a FF tube that also fit a GI nut.  The Samson evo rail had a cut to reach the adjustable piston, and uses a thermal bushing to mate to the barrel nut so should keep the handguard cooler when doing RPK stuff.

Threw a set of BUIS on to get a apples to apples weight comparison.

https://i.imgur.com/sXGfFjr.jpg

Yugo M72 milled RPK: 10 lbs, 13.5 oz
AR-RPK: 8 lbs, 5.5 oz with irons, 10 lbs, 5.2 oz with PA 5x and suppressor
View Quote

I think you need a folding carry handle to complete the project
40rnd Pmag too
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

I think you need a folding carry handle to complete the project
40rnd Pmag too
View Quote

Got plenty of 40s and some D60s.

Project was on hold until Adams shipped the bolt spring that was missing from my kit and it finally showed up monday.  

Hopefully can do some initial zeroing/shakedown Thursday.

Planning to also do some comparison drills/temp testing between a 20” DI govt upper and this 20” piston upper.  Hopefully Thursday but possibly after Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Rokchukrslave:

https://i.imgur.com/oH54vYr.jpg
View Quote

That’s legit!
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#16]
What’s the best combo flash hider / comp/break that will help control recoil while effectively reducing visual signature?

I don’t think this would be a great application for a suppressor.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By The_Five_Elements:
What's the best combo flash hider / comp/break that will help control recoil while effectively reducing visual signature?

I don't think this would be a great application for a suppressor.
View Quote
I don't know of any that do all three. The A2 and Warcomps are some of the best at flash reduction and flip reduction, but do nothing for recoil.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:28:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#18]
Editor hammer-follow.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
I don't know of any that do all three. The A2 and Warcomps are some of the best at flash reduction and flip reduction, but do nothing for recoil.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
What's the best combo flash hider / comp/break that will help control recoil while effectively reducing visual signature?

I don't think this would be a great application for a suppressor.

Agreed on both, the basic A2 works well, especially for the price, while the Warcomp is impressive, if you don't mind the price.  Just personal opinion, but even a standard 20" A2 doesn't have much recoil so a heavier barreled version, with a bipod and optic should be even more manageable (my only 20" barrels are older gov profile).  If you're not planning on running it suppressed, I'd go simple and cheap and use an A2, possibly one of the extended ones.  Actually I think I've got an extra Vortex or two around that I'd probably use.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#20]
So I shot mine the other day and the gas is atrocious.

I am using a side charging upper which has a little trap door on the back to allow the BCG gas key in.  

I am also using a suppressor which is causing the gas problem.

I am considering either putting in an adjustable gas block or a piston conversion.  Thoughts?

I have AGBs on other rifles and the gas still seems bad with them, even though they have a slower RPM.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#21]
What’s the best combo flash hider / comp/break that will help control recoil while effectively reducing visual signature?

I don’t think this would be a great application for a suppressor.
View Quote

What about this?
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 4:23:11 AM EDT
[#22]
@03RN

Hey good buddy, I'm about to pull the trigger on a GG&G bipod, and I've got a question for you that relates to this thread.

Panning or no panning?

Going out a few times with the Magpul bipod is telling me no pan, I feel like I'm more stable with the pan locked out and recovery is a bit faster.

You got any thoughts?
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#23]
OP, can you tell use more about that SAW pouch? How well do PMags fit and how do you have the strap attached?
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:03:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperStormBryan] [#24]
Originally Posted By brachiosaur:
OP, can you tell use more about that SAW pouch? How well do PMags fit and how do you have the strap attached?
View Quote

Its just a basic surplus 200 round SAW pouch.  Seven pmags fit in there fine, you don't have to force them or anything.  They sit just a little deep, I might put a couple magpul on a some as starters, but if you're prone you can push the bottom end and they'll slide out.  Now that I think about it, I might run a length of shock cord with a little barrel lock to collapse it down when some are expended.  Top flap close fine on them.

I just have the strap attached with the metal clips that come on a canteen strap.  I just clipped them on the molle straps on the back.  I'll probably take another and just just paracord on the back and run some cheap 2" webbing through it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#25]
@03RN

Hey good buddy, I'm about to pull the trigger on a GG&G bipod, and I've got a question for you that relates to this thread.

Panning or no panning?

Going out a few times with the Magpul bipod is telling me no pan, I feel like I'm more stable with the pan locked out and recovery is a bit faster.

You got any thoughts?
View Quote

You'll be more stable but it will be harder to engage multiple threats
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I finally got my Hoffman safety. I highly recommend it to you guys, it’s the closest I’ve used to “the real thing.”

I’ve got to investigate a good way to reduce my rate of fire now, though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Nameless_Hobo:
I finally got my Hoffman safety. I highly recommend it to you guys, it’s the closest I’ve used to “the real thing.”

I’ve got to investigate a good way to reduce my rate of fire now, though.
View Quote

I'll second this. The cross bar safety is odd but nothing else comes close on the market currently.

H3 buffer is a good place to start, when I get around to a dedicated upper it'll likely have a riflespeed gas block on it for the easiest/quickest tuneablilty for all scenarios.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ARK_Ginger:

I'll second this. The cross bar safety is odd but nothing else comes close on the market currently.

H3 buffer is a good place to start, when I get around to a dedicated upper it'll likely have a riflespeed gas block on it for the easiest/quickest tuneablilty for all scenarios.
View Quote

It really excels for the cost.
After I get my home made LSW built im going to start experimenting with the Hoffman on a .308. RRH is supposed to release a .308 upper soon.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Here's the upper I pieced together for our LMG/RPK-type build. It's for our full-stocked, select-fire SP1.

Windham 16" HBAR, CL, Dissipator carbine bbl.
A.R.M.S. Mid-length handguard
Modified SP1 upper
RSI M60 bipod
Smith Tactics Side-Kick CH
MG42-style FH
GG&G short VFG
Mepro RDS

Wanted kind of an M60-lite look.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone figured out a way to cantilever mount a bipod out past the front of the handguard without attaching it to the barrel?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By castlebravo84:
Anyone figured out a way to cantilever mount a bipod out past the front of the handguard without attaching it to the barrel?
View Quote

Long handguard cut down, long rail section attached?  Honestly, if you're using a heavy barrel how much impact shift are you expecting and, if you're employing it as an RPK style weapon, does it matter enough to make a difference?  If you're expecting it to fill some sort of DM role too then yeah, I can see addressing it, otherwise I wouldn't bother.  JMHO

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:13:33 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

It depends on how far you've got to go.  Only thing I can think of is:

https://yhm.net/accessories/rails-mounts/6-rail-extension/

I bought one to use as a riser on another build, I actually cut most of it down for it, but its really solid.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:15:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Strela:
Here's the upper I pieced together for our LMG/RPK-type build. It's for our full-stocked, select-fire SP1.

Windham 16" HBAR, CL, Dissipator carbine bbl.
A.R.M.S. Mid-length handguard
Modified SP1 upper
RSI M60 bipod
Smith Tactics Side-Kick CH
MG42-style FH
GG&G short VFG
Mepro RDS

Wanted kind of an M60-lite look.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/LMG15_2_jpeg-3084474.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/LMG19_2_jpeg-3084475.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/LMG12_2_jpeg-3084476.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/LMG6_2_jpeg-3084478.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/LMG21_2_jpeg-3084480.JPG
View Quote

Pretty nice.  I really dig that bipod.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

Long handguard cut down, long rail section attached?  Honestly, if you're using a heavy barrel how much impact shift are you expecting and, if you're employing it as an RPK style weapon, does it matter enough to make a difference?  If you're expecting it to fill some sort of DM role too then yeah, I can see addressing it, otherwise I wouldn't bother.  JMHO

View All Quotes

That's exactly what I'm thinking.  I also want it to be suppressed with a barrel length of 14.5" to keep overall length down, and I want the bipod mounted under the can somehow rather than behind the muzzle, preferably with a QD mechanism so it can be removed to use the gun in the role of a carbine as well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Why do you want it suppressed?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#36]

Here's my take, its got a hbar under the rail, the rail fits but doesn't flex due to the diameter of the barrel it's around a 4moa gun like this. I would like a barrel mount bipod, but this works for now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#37]

That's exactly what I'm thinking.  I also want it to be suppressed with a barrel length of 14.5" to keep overall length down, and I want the bipod mounted under the can somehow rather than behind the muzzle, preferably with a QD mechanism so it can be removed to use the gun in the role of a carbine as well.
View All Quotes

Gotcha, but I think you've gotten away from the idea of the RPK concept at that point.  The new RPK-16 is available with a 16" barrel but it's basically a different gun (interchangeable barrels for starters, faster rate of fire, etc) than the older RPKs.  The AR-RPK, as I understand it from watching Brent whatever and the Klein videos, purposefully uses the longer barrel to get everything they can out of the 5.56 round along with the heavier barrel to support a higher rate of fire (especially with the binary/forced reset triggers) to allow it to be used in the fire suppression/fire support role.  

In your shoes, I would probably look at a having a full length hanguard milled down to the size you want.  Again, just my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:57:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: castlebravo84] [#38]

Gotcha, but I think you've gotten away from the idea of the RPK concept at that point.  The new RPK-16 is available with a 16" barrel but it's basically a different gun (interchangeable barrels for starters, faster rate of fire, etc) than the older RPKs.  The AR-RPK, as I understand it from watching Brent whatever and the Klein videos, purposefully uses the longer barrel to get everything they can out of the 5.56 round along with the heavier barrel to support a higher rate of fire (especially with the binary/forced reset triggers) to allow it to be used in the fire suppression/fire support role.  

In your shoes, I would probably look at a having a full length hanguard milled down to the size you want.  Again, just my opinion.
View All Quotes

I get where they were going with the concept, but I would be already be getting 750yd supersonic out of a 14.5" with my preferred 77gr TMK load, and going to a 20" would add less than 100yd to that.  I think a suppressed 14.5" with a heavy profile barrel and a bipod extended out far enough to provide the same stability might be a good option.

A long handguard wide enough to tuck the suppressor might work, maybe with an aero m4e1 upper and their 16.6" handguard.

Another thing I'm looking at is the area 419 12" arca rail if I could cantilever mount one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm interested in seeing what you come up with, I like the idea.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: reccerecon] [#40]
Here’s my take on it. I used an old 20” Bushmaster HBAR barrel, Anderson upper and KAC RAS M5 rail, A2 stock and Aimpoint M68. It doubles as my issued A4 clone and was built as such. I’m planning to get a Harris bipod for it when I have extra money. I’ve been looking into the Taccon 3MR trigger, but I might pick up a used Franklin for it. I only have one D60 at the moment. From past experience the KAC RAS will get hot with sustained fire, but gloves and the VFG help a lot. Let’s be honest if it comes down to using this in real life handguard heat is going to be the least of my concerns. I’ll probably end up building a dedicated rifle in the future, but this works for now.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry for the clutter, but I figured I'd put up what's probably my final iteration of this, unless a better trigger comes along.

After drilling with my little 200 round saw pouch, I figured you can get an eighth bonus mag flat across the bottom, which will also bring up the other seven for a better purchase when retrieving them out.

I ended up going with a Hiperfire Hipertouch Elite on the trigger.  Until the FRT FBATFE gets sorted out, I think that's the best route for me personally.  The Hoffman Super Safety looks really interesting, and I'm interested on see how those perform.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't think anyone makes a barrel with the following specs:

20" HBAR
CHF
CMV Mil-spec steel
Chrome Lined
5.56 NATO chamber

There is always one spec off.........
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Say you went 18".  For this hot, dirty, heavy use application, would you go mid or rifle length on the gas?

The mid has more dwell time and might be more reliable when things get dirty.

The rifle length gas tube would probably take longer to get super hot/fail.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:24:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperStormBryan] [#44]
I don't think anyone makes a barrel with the following specs:

20" HBAR
CHF
CMV Mil-spec steel
Chrome Lined
5.56 NATO chamber

There is always one spec off.........
View Quote

https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/barrels/5-56-barrel-hbar-20/

She's pricey.

ETA:  disregard, not CHF  
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Say you went 18".  For this hot, dirty, heavy use application, would you go mid or rifle length on the gas?

View Quote

Based off my experience with a rifle gas dissipator, rarely cleaning it, and 1,000 rounds of steel tula, and zero issues, I'd get a rifle gas barrel that is hair softer shooting.

If you're worried about the gas tube, kind of like me, but mostly for the lulz, you can get a nitrided gas tube for ~$14 for that little bit of extra heat durability.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#46]

Based off my experience with a rifle gas dissipator, rarely cleaning it, and 1,000 rounds of steel tula, and zero issues, I'd get a rifle gas barrel that is hair softer shooting.

If you're worried about the gas tube, kind of like me, but mostly for the lulz, you can get a nitrided gas tube for ~$14 for that little bit of extra heat durability.
View All Quotes

Isn't the gas tube supposed to be essentially a fusible link?  I seem to recall reading one of the engineering type here describing it as essentially the weak link that would fail before you damaged the bolt.  IIRC, it wasn't a ton of full auto dumps before it failed but it was still a lot more than anything anyone other than some middle eastern or african fighter or wedding party guest would be doing.  

Here's one thread I found:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/How_many_sustained_rounds_fired_full_auto_before_an_M16_M4__gas_tube_fails_/5-1830154/
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Isn't the gas tube supposed to be essentially a fusible link?  I seem to recall reading one of the engineering type here describing it as essentially the weak link that would fail before you damaged the bolt.  IIRC, it wasn't a ton of full auto dumps before it failed but it was still a lot more than anything anyone other than some middle eastern or african fighter or wedding party guest would be doing.  

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/How_many_sustained_rounds_fired_full_auto_before_an_M16_M4__gas_tube_fails_/5-1830154/
View Quote

My understanding is the concern was splitting the barrel just behind the gas block with the old thin A1 profile barrels.  I don't have that concern with a heavy barrel.

Another understanding of mine, is that the gas tube design was originally the more durable straight tube.

End of the day, for me at least, right now at least, is that I'm not going cyclic for 10 mags.  I intend it to be high volume, sustained for a long duration, but nothing even the standard tube shouldn't be able to handle.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I just want a 20A fuse, not a 10A
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 10:18:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: velken] [#49]
I am in the process of piecing together my own AR-based RPK build. I came across this photo in an archived thread elsewhere on the forums, where the D60 drum has a cover. Does anyone know who made it? I really would love one of them for my own.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#50]
If anyone is wanting a RPK, Zastava just announced at SHOT the M72 PRK.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top