Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2017 11:57:19 AM EDT
Very interested in the ssp trigger and wanted to pre order one on sale at brownells ending today and there are 3 options the sd(flat trigger) and 2 curved triggers the descriptions are the same but in the title one is called "ssp m4 curved bow" and the other is just "ssp curved bow"......geissele's site is the same it doesn't call out a difference in the description,...both say "size- standard millspec pin"..... so wondering if anyone knows the difference?
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a SWAG on my part, but I would think the M4 Curve matches a mil spec trigger bow while the "curved" is probably a little flatter.

From Geissele's website, it looks like the same stock photo was used for both triggers...or the difference is imperceptibly slight.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah same pic is used for both triggers but the part number is different. I would agree with the above post i5n the trigger curves.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you guys!...by the wording I kinda thought that it had something to do with the curve of the bow... but I assumed the curved would have already patterned after an m4/milspec bow
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the difference between the Geiselle curved bow and the m4 curved bow?
View Quote
Great question. The M4 curved bow will look at feel just like our other AR15 triggers as well other stock triggers as far as the shape of the trigger bow is concerned. The Geissele Curve bow will look curved like a normal AR15 trigger but the face of the trigger bow will be flat instead of rounded.

-Geissele Customer Service
View Quote
Reposted from Geissele Industry Forum.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you ...i actually called them yesterday morning and thats what i was told....the downside is they said they have no idea how long its going to be before they start shipping them out...i wanted to preorder one from a distributor...and asked for sheer ballpark ...a couple weeks....6 months?...and was told no idea...just to keep checking their website....ughhh
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top