Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2017 3:28:36 PM EDT
Hey everyone! It has been a while since I've been on this forum but I am now back.

A friend is selling a stripped KAC lower for a decent price. I feel obligated to get it since I have had a Colt upper laying around for two years now and I'd like to complete that build.
I was wondering if I would run into any fitment issues?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Please post pictures when you get it

Should be a very nice combo.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
No doubt it will be in spec and go nicely with the upper.

Make sure you're getting a fair price.  A lot of people are excited that KAC is selling stripped lowers, and I may pick one up someday.

Looks like they run about $190 or so, though no doubt they sell out fast.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a Colt LE6940 mounted on top of an SR-15 Mod 1 upper...great shooter, accurate and not one FTF/FTE.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Congrats, looking forward to mine this week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
No doubt it will be in spec and go nicely with the upper.

Make sure you're getting a fair price. A lot of people are excited that KAC is selling stripped lowers, and I may pick one up someday.

Looks like they run about $190 or so, though no doubt they sell out fast.
View Quote
I believe the price you suggested is right however I saw over the weekend on gunbroker one go for 250.00 + shipping. There are three on gunbroker right now going for 200 + shipping, so I guess that is not too bad!

Does anyone know if these are a limited run? If so I think everyone should grab one or two!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Sweetness! What are your plans with your KAC lower? I was thinking about putting on the Colt Upper, however I am starting to think to do everything KAC.. unfortunately their uppers cost as much as my summer tuition...so I'll have to save up if I want it to be a full KAC rifle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Congrats to you as well
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You should be Good to Go!
View Quote
Wait, I just realized this, did KAC get a rep on this board? If so, welcome!
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sweetness! What are your plans with your KAC lower? I was thinking about putting on the Colt Upper, however I am starting to think to do everything KAC.. unfortunately their uppers cost as much as my summer tuition...so I'll have to save up if I want it to be a full KAC rifle.
View Quote
Mines going to replace my RRA lower on my Colt upper/MK-12.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top