Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2017 11:31:45 PM EDT
Anyone recognize the trigger and barrel markings below?  I know the trigger will likely be easy, but my Google-fu is weak tonight.  As far as the barrel markings go, any guesses on a manufacturer?  I *believe* its stainless...

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a CMC drop in trigger.

The barrel is a bit of a toughie.  Got any more markings on the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The barrel is a bit of a toughie. Got any more markings on the barrel.
View Quote

Not that I can find....
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The trigger is a CMC flat trigger/ drop in trigger.  

No idea about the maker of the barrel.  Maybe a picture showing the whole barrel?  Sometimes manufactures put their name right before the extension near the upper receiver. Those marking are very generic though.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll get a picture once I get a chance...
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:03:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The trigger is a CMC flat trigger/ drop in trigger.  

No idea about the maker of the barrel.  Maybe a picture showing the whole barrel?  Sometimes manufactures put their name right before the extension near the upper receiver. Those marking are very generic though.
View Quote

Yeah Seems like CMC Flat trigger, especially when the house in unit is that white/grey steel color. As far as the barrel lol it could be anything. Maybe you would have to take the barrel off the see if it marks anything near the chamber area. I know my faxon had a logo near the throat/chamber whatever its called...
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely a CMC trigger, I pulled it out of the lower this morning.  Its a single stage, and feels pretty damned good.  Never had a single stage in an AR before, may take a little getting used to.

Couldn't find any other marks on the barrel, but didn't pull the barrel nut.  Its definitely stainless, so it will probably end up as a backup truck gun with either a red dot or Vortex 1-4x.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Barrel is marked like many Wilson Arms barrels but it might not be.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top