Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 8:29:45 AM EDT
Currently have the Geissele SSA-E trigger and like it, just wondering if there is a 2-stage trigger out there that is adjustable. Thank you in advance for your input and suggestions.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Geissele comes to mind - Geissele Match Spring Set is adjustable.  I thought the DMR was Geissele's first trigger he offered and it was adjustable.  

I love my SSA-E because I didn't want to mess with an adjustable.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Geissele service rifle, designated marksman, and one other are 2 stage adjustable triggers.

They come with different weight springs.  Look on the Geissele web sight for more information.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
When you say adjustable are you talking about take up or pull weight?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yes it is.

First stage is adjustable by bending trigger spring legs.  Second stage is adjustable via a grub screw in the trigger.  Sear engagement is adjustable via a grub screw.

It's a perfect trigger for long distance shooting.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
ArmaLite 2 stage can be set to three different weights.I have several in service and they are 100%.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#7]
The trigger it sounds like you seek is the triggertech adaptable ar trigger. Comes in curved or flat blade and the second stage is adjustable from 1.25-4.25lbs. They are a cartridge style so don't need to remove the trigger to adjust the weight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
The American defense trigger is a copy of the geisselle and is adjustable. Maybe call them and ask if you can buy just the trigger?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes it is.

First stage is adjustable by bending trigger spring legs.  Second stage is adjustable via a grub screw in the trigger.  Sear engagement is adjustable via a grub screw.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes it is.

I too would suggest one of the Geissele National Match triggers. I have the DMR in one of mine and it fits perfect for a precision based AR.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top