Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2016 6:00:31 PM EDT
Haven't been in the market for much since early spring where I pulled the trigger on many bucket list items before elections grew close.

Been looking for a BCG for a build, had planned to grab one of AIM surplus's black nitride offerings.

Anyhow meandering on other sites, there seems to be a ton of Out of stock statuses.

Hoping I'm not too late.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I saw Brownells had BCM bolts in stock yesterday
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
PSA had some in their daily deals
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool I'll check them out.  AIM and Toolcraft were all out. Not married to those but they were a great deal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We still have a decent selection.  BCG's
View Quote

Who makes your phosphate bcg?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been watching AIM, and the pattern looks like 10 days out-of-stock then back in stock.  I picked up a nitride $89 last week.  They'll be back in.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought my WMD Bcg from you recently  and I was very pleased with the price, quality, and speed in shipping!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Picked up one of these recently.
Looks to be well made.
Have not installed it in my new build yet.

http://www.spintaprecision.com/5-56-nitride-angle-cut-bolt-carrier-group-with-cryo-bolt-sale/
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've been tempted by your NIB BCG, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.  I don't have a completed upper for it to go into at the moment....
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We use a number of vendors.  This particular batch is from a well known manufacturer.  Unfortunately I cannot disclose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who makes your phosphate bcg?

We use a number of vendors.  This particular batch is from a well known manufacturer.  Unfortunately I cannot disclose.

Radical Firearms?

I kid.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry I bought them all.

I keeeeeed

SailorJ: you have some good prices on stuff.  I'll have to pick up a couple from you in the coming weeks after I get my newest muzzle device orders made.

I ordered a nitrided BCG from Brownells a couple days ago and if you get to $99, they ship free.  I also picked up another milspec RE during the order.  About $107 shipped.

Nitride BCG
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Haven't been in the market for much since early spring where I pulled the trigger on many bucket list items before elections grew close.

Been looking for a BCG for a build, had planned to grab one of AIM surplus's black nitride offerings.

Anyhow meandering on other sites, there seems to be a ton of Out of stock statuses.

Hoping I'm not too late.
View Quote

I think you'll find Tom's Tactical BCG Nitride V2 is exactly like the AIM's Nitride.  I recently purchased a coupe from Tom's, they are the smoothest running BCG's I think I've used, 90 bucks and free shipping.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think you'll find Tom's Tactical BCG Nitride V2 is exactly like the AIM's Nitride.  I recently purchased a coupe from Tom's, they are the smoothest running BCG's I think I've used, 90 bucks and free shipping.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoping I'm not too late.

To clarify - AIM sells many different nitride BCG's.  The one at Tom's looks similar to AIM's lowest end BCG, which is the AIM "BDG" line, with 9310 bolt.  AIM's "V2" line of BCG's are different.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top