Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 9:51:26 PM EDT
BCM FACTORY BUILT mid-length BHF (hammer forged) HP MP 1/7 5.56 Nato, BCM Mod 0 compensator, BCM BCG, Vltor/BCM ambi charging handle, w/ Vltor CASV-M rail, BCM marked Troy rear sight, Tango Down/ADM QD foregrip.

"20 rounds fired"

699$
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
BCM FACTORY BUILT mid-length BHF (hammer forged) HP MP 1/7 5.56 Nato, BCM Mod 0 compensator, BCM BCG, Vltor/BCM ambi charging handle, w/ Vltor CASV-M rail, BCM marked Troy rear sight, Tango Down/ADM QD foregrip.

"20 rounds fired"

699$
View Quote

If it all checks out, yeah, that ain't bad
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I would pass. He probably got the BCG and compensator for free with his upper, and the VLTOR rail just doesn't do it for me.

Also, I don't see any BCM uppers that currently include the VLTOR rail, so either they offered it a while back when he bought it, or it is not a factory-built upper like he says.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
thank u!
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you PM the listing to me? If you pass it up I may be interested. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you PM the listing to me? If you pass it up I may be interested. Thanks.
View Quote

longhunter09 - badass pic, sir
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
$680 for a new BCM complete upper

If you haven't tried an upper with a KMR handguard and an Enhanced Lightweight barrel, you need to. BCM is at the very end of their free BCG promotion, and it also has their comp for free on 16" barrels right now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top