Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP ( that's you craigster, original poster),

Don't take responses too seriously here, although ARFCOM means serious business. It was wise of you to post this AR Discussions and not in General Discussions. In GD you will get your face kicked in for saying something as innocent as actually shooting your rifle.  We recently had a thread where a new member praised a certain company's AR15 that quickly escalated into one of the largest dog piles in ARFCOM history due to the OP coming off as a shill for said company. It got very ugly very quickly and extended beyond ARFCOM's domain into social media which was unfortunate.  ARFCOM can be brutal but incredibly witty and impressive when it's efforts as a collective whole are summoned.  Nothing gets by this crew, they'll sniff out any hint of B.S. and then relish in rolling you around in it.

No need to ditch your account and start over; you've done nothing wrong. ARFCOM just expects some meat and potatoes to go with your review.  Shoot your rifle and then tell them why it's the real deal and why they should be impressed over the 4 dozen other manufacturers.  Keep in mind that everyone here shot UBL in the face, hand forges their own billet rifles, hand loads a subsonic 5.56 round that cycles the action sans suppressor and has a real peq-15.

Welcome
View Quote

Don't forget that we make all our own barrels and shoot sub 1\2-1/4moa.

I liked the black rain FF that i played with last year. I did notice that the red jacket guy (The ok one, not the sucky one) was talking to them while I was in the booth though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top