Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2014 12:20:16 AM EDT
Where can I get one that is in stock that the shipping is less than the parts. The only place I found is $4.50 for the pins and $6.50 to ship. C'mon now, I know someone can point me to a better deal than that.

The trigger pin out of my last set broke in half. Fail.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard you can call Rock River Arms and they will mail small parts out for cheap.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've heard you can call Rock River Arms and they will mail small parts out for cheap.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up. I will give them a call Monday if I dont find a place to order from by then.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:57:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to recommend thecitizensarmory.com but they're out of stock.

Why not get on the EE and look for a used fcg and then you get some extra springs, a hammer, trigger, and the pins for around $30
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was going to recommend thecitizensarmory.com but they're out of stock.

Why not get on the EE and look for a used fcg and then you get some extra springs, a hammer, trigger, and the pins for around $30
View Quote

I get all of my spare parts through Citizens. I literally have about 6x every lower part except the pins. Its the only thing I didnt buy extra of, and it was the first part to break. Go figure.

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe get KNS pins.  Why go cheap if you're gun can be inoperable if the part breaks?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#6]
when was the last time you ever broke a hammer pin ?
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where can I get one that is in stock that the shipping is less than the parts. The only place I found is $4.50 for the pins and $6.50 to ship. C'mon now, I know someone can point me to a better deal than that.

View Quote

I have some. Send me an IM and I'll drop you a couple in the mail.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the offer. I got a hold of my LGS and they had some extras. Its a short drive so I went and picked them up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top