Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 5:15:31 PM EDT
Anyone have any hands on experience with an SJC Titan comp? If so, what do you like/dislike about it?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The SJC Titan is one of the best brakes on the market for recoil reduction and controlling muzzle flip. Ive used one for several years as have quite a few of my friends that shoot 3-Gun. Many 3-Gun competitors use it, because it allows quick follow up shops. Just a really good design.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome muzzle device. They perform very well. My only complaints were that they are VERY long and the blast to the sides was a bit uncomfortable for some people around me. Which is not a major complaint, just one that others made.

An awesome alternative is the APA Micro Bastard. It's what I've switched to and is a breeze to install, and a pleasure to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Too loud for a coyote rifle but it does work well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent. I've tried various popular muzzle devices and the SJC was by far the most effective design for recoil and muzzle management. My only comment is that it's milled from solid steel and adds a significant amount of weight to the muzzle. It's the heaviest of all muzzle devices that I've tried.

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent. I've tried various popular muzzle devices and the SJC was by far the most effective design for recoil and muzzle management. My only comment is that it's milled from solid steel and adds a significant amount of weight to the muzzle. It's the heaviest of all muzzle devices that I've tried.

Hope this helps
View Quote

I could have swore they offered a titanium version, but I can't find any reference to it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I could have swore they offered a titanium version, but I can't find any reference to it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope this helps

I believe the only other version of the Titan is in stainless steel
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top