BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/18/2014 5:44:09 AM EDT

I notice a lot of trash talking on Bushmasters and was wondering what the issues are? I've had mine (basic M4 style) for a few years and it is nicer than my DPMS as far as fit and finish, and as good or better than a M&P15 I've shot. So my question is, are there some serious issues I need to check or is it over hyped? I get that it's entry level but are there some manufacturing defects or something? QC issues?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I notice a lot of trash talking on Bushmasters and was wondering what the issues are? I've had mine for a few years and it is nicer than my DPMS as far as fit and finish, and as good or better than a M&P15 I've shot. So my question is, are there some serious issues I need to check or is it over hyped? I get that it's entry level but are there some manufacturing defects or something? QC issues?  
View Quote

They've had a history of piss poor QC.  No matter what they do now or in the futre, there will always be that shit stain on the company's reputation.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They've had a history of piss poor QC.  No matter what they do now or in the futre, there will always be that shit stain on the company's reputation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I notice a lot of trash talking on Bushmasters and was wondering what the issues are? I've had mine for a few years and it is nicer than my DPMS as far as fit and finish, and as good or better than a M&P15 I've shot. So my question is, are there some serious issues I need to check or is it over hyped? I get that it's entry level but are there some manufacturing defects or something? QC issues?  

Well I wondered about that, guess I got lucky, when I bought my first AR I had no internet and thought for some reason Bushmaster was a military supplier and one of the best! So I specifically ordered a Bushmaster M4 profile flattop/carry handle, wanting to have a military look alike. Now I wish the FSB wasn't there, and I had a better profile barrel. But we live and learn I guess. Now I can spend more money to make it right.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I wondered about that, guess I got lucky, when I bought my first AR I had no internet and thought for some reason Bushmaster was a military supplier and one of the best! So I specifically ordered a Bushmaster M4 profile flattop/carry handle, wanting to have a military look alike. Now I wish the FSB wasn't there, and I had a better profile barrel. But we live and learn I guess. Now I can spend more money to make it right.

Media has played a big role in making "Bushmaster" a household name as well, so it's easy to understand why the general populace would think they are top of the line rifles.  You spent the money.  Just shoot it.  And if something breaks, replace it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I notice a lot of trash talking on Bushmasters and was wondering what the issues are? I've had mine (basic M4 style) for a few years and it is nicer than my DPMS as far as fit and finish, and as good or better than a M&P15 I've shot. So my question is, are there some serious issues I need to check or is it over hyped? I get that it's entry level but are there some manufacturing defects or something? QC issues?  
View Quote
yes

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine has been excellent and it's not going anywhere, but it is getting some SPRish treatment soon! I don't regret buying it other than I should have gone with a normal barrel and lo pro gas block to get free floated easier.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Could always get a Windham for your next one... Ex-Bushy guys that make quality stuff.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I still find it funny that Bushmaster used to be an acceptable brand until "the chart" came out. Suddenly, the same unstaked commercial receiver extensions and semi bolt carriers that 80% of the industry used for years with no problem was the line in the sand drawn dividing "serious" and "hobby grade" AR-15's.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I still find it funny that Bushmaster used to be an acceptable brand until "the chart" came out. Suddenly, the same unstaked commercial receiver extensions and semi bolt carriers that 80% of the industry used for years with no problem was the line in the sand drawn dividing "serious" and "hobby grade" AR-15's.
View Quote
I never thought of bushmaster as being considered low quality until I started reading here, and I've only skimmed through "The Chart" for fun. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something serious like bolt failures or something to watch for. If it's over nit pick, mil spec stuff I'm not concerned. I don't care what brand anything is, or who likes the brand, as long as it is good stuff. I'm not trusting my life to it and hopefully never have to. But it's never let me down yet.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#9]
They are fine. Reading too much on the internet will give you a complex unless you spend $3k on a rifle.

If something breaks, fix it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:55:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

They are fine. Reading too much on the internet will give you a complex unless you spend $3k on a rifle.

View Quote

If something breaks, fix it.
Don't worry I'm not that guy, I look at and consider the cheaper options whenever possible. If I spend $3k on a gun it better be something special like a Luger or a F/A MAC! I'm not an "operator" or a "hardcore ninja sniper" (no offense to anyone), and I couldn't afford to be one!. I'm just a farm boy having fun, predator calling and getting prepared for things I hope don't ever happen in this country, but it does seem worse everyday.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:16:35 AM EDT
[#11]
My son's was a single shot when he first got it. The carrier key screws were at best finger tight. Some quick smacks with a hammer and punch fixed that, and so far it works.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#12]
They are not Tier 1, super duper, Delta Force Seal Ranger Operator guns... So the keyboard commandos here do not approve of them.

In all honesty, their QC is rather hit or miss, especially since they became part of Remington. I have one that I bought back in 2008 that has proven to be a good gun. I had some FTE problems, but once I installed a BCM extractor upgrade, that went away.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:40:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They are not Tier 1, super duper, Delta Force Seal Ranger Operator guns... So the keyboard commandos here do not approve of them.

In all honesty, their QC is rather hit or miss, especially since they became part of Remington. I have one that I bought back in 2008 that has proven to be a good gun. I had some FTE problems, but once I installed a BCM extractor upgrade, that went away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I need to look when I bought mine, I believe in 2010.  Edit. No it was 2011

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:48:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

or give you a complex that will make you spend 3K on a rifle.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

now now now... what are you talking about.  i have lost count of how many ex-seals were carrying a bushmaster *exactly like that one* over in the a-stan.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's the same thing that happened to companies like Rock River and CMMG. It's not that they got worse, it's that better options became available at the same price point.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course Bushmasters are no good. Every body knows someone whose uncle has a friend whose cousin knows someone's brother who had trouble with one. Keyboard Commandos? Love it. If you think you are going to buy anything that is mass produced and not have a problem or two you are on the wrong planet. Whatever you have, keep it clean, run it wet and enjoy shooting it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Of course Bushmasters are no good. Every body knows someone whose uncle has a friend whose cousin knows someone's brother who had trouble with one. Keyboard Commandos? Love it. If you think you are going to buy anything that is mass produced and not have a problem or two you are on the wrong planet. Whatever you have, keep it clean, run it wet and enjoy shooting it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have trouble enjoying it! No worries here, just wondering what the naysayers motivation is.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#19]
The ONLY AR I've been around that was pretty junky and poor fitting was a new DPMS a friend of a friend brought to shoot. But my DPMS has been flawless. Every company has there duds I'm sure.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#20]
The original Bushmaster, based out of Maine, produced quality rifles and had a lot of different varients which helped set the stage for the AR game before they became the best selling rifle in America.  I wouldn't consider them teir 1, but they were quality rifles nonetheless!  

The new bushmasters produced out of NY by the "Freedom Group" have been sub par rifles with very spotty quality control.  I've seen new guns on the sales rack with the A2 flash hider installed upside down!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#21]
http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/

Two of the four Bushmasters in this test came with improperly torqued barrel nuts.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Since everyone on here likes pictures, here is the bushmaster in discussion. I love the modern, custom builds but there is just something about a classic look! And as a bonus our fearsome guard dog that makes me wonder why I need guns.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#23]
ilion or windham?

Dick Dyke's Bushmaster made the lion’s share of the AR 15s from 1994-2004
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#24]
That dog....is AWESOME!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

That dog....is AWESOME!
View Quote
They would never see her coming! By the time you know she's there you are already dead
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Half the parts aren't mil spec.
While mil spec isn't the end all be all - at least it's something to base quality off of.
Their QC is horrible. There's only god knows how many stories out there of guns coming out the box with hand tightened barrel nuts, gas keys not staked and/or loose. You name it - they've had issues with it.

Bottom line - there are much better options in the same price range.
No, I'm not a tier 1 operator or any of that shit. I'd just prefer something decent if I'm spending $700+ on it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

While mil spec isn't the end all be all - at least it's something to base quality off of.

Their QC is horrible. There's only god knows how many stories out there of guns coming out the box with hand tightened barrel buts, gas keys not staked and/or loose. You name it - they've had issues with it.

No, I'm not a tier 1 operator or any of that shit. I'd just prefer something decent if I'm spending $700+ on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Their QC is horrible. There's only god knows how many stories out there of guns coming out the box with hand tightened barrel buts, gas keys not staked and/or loose. You name it - they've had issues with it.

This is the stuff I was wondering about, obviously my carrier key is ok, haven't checked barrel nut but it will be changed soon anyway. I wasn't defending or condemning  bushmaster with this post. All I know is mines great and wondered what can be wrong with them.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#28]
I've had an older Windham Bushy and it has been a flawless rifle for me. But it does have the semi auto carrier, commercial tube and the bolt is not MPI/HPT so it scores low on "the chart". These are all fairly cheap upgrades that I have no issue making whenever the need eventually arises.

Having said that, I got it before I found this site so I would probably go a different direction if I knew then what I know now about other brands, but I have been perfectly happy with the rifle.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't mind bushmaster... i ran a lot of rounds through one that I owned and it did alright up until about 4k when i few small parts started going to shit.  Pretty easy fixes though.  Mine was an early post ban A2
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't mind bushmaster... i ran a lot of rounds through one that I owned and it did alright up until about 4k when i few small parts started going to shit.  Pretty easy fixes though.
View Quote

A quality AR shouldn't be giving you any issues at all at 4K rounds. You're just getting a quality AR started at that round count.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#31]
These Bushy threads asking the same question come up almost weekly. I guess that's just the way it goes.

I have an 09 Windham Bushy carbine with about 3k thru it I'd guess. Its been 100% trouble free so far. Over the yrs, its been upgraded to the extent that now, the only things original are the bare receivers, safety, and buffer tube/assembly. But most of those parts sans the M4 cut barrel have been recycled into other builds. I'll prolly end up having it cut and/or re-profiled.

I've stated this before here.. A best friend once got a complete 11.5"+5.5" pinned upper around 92ish after I traded him an even older Bushy lower, ultimately for his very first AR. Hes only fired it approx 200rds ever since. A few months ago he brought it up here(I have a range here at the house) and it wouldn't cycle. After a quick check, I found the gas key loose. Surprisingly very loose. The factory staking job upon inspection looked obviously sub par. I quickly tightening it course, and it was again up and running just fine. Unfortunately I don't think hes done a thing abouit since My 09s semi BCGs staking looked much better in comparison. Maybe his was made on late Fri afternoon.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A quality AR shouldn't be giving you any issues at all at 4K rounds. You're just getting a quality AR started at that round count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't mind bushmaster... i ran a lot of rounds through one that I owned and it did alright up until about 4k when i few small parts started going to shit.  Pretty easy fixes though.

I realize that... most people will never see 1k rounds.  It was a noticeable improvement when i went from my Bushy to an LMT.  I'm never going back to commercial grade rifles.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#33]
I have had a Bushmaster for about a decade, no problems with mine. No problems with the ammo I've used in it, though I have to admit I don't use steel cased ammo. About 3k rounds through it. Hell for under seven bills before taxes couldn't have asked for more. They have a good rep with me.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I realize that... most people will never see 1k rounds.  It was a noticeable improvement when i went from my Bushy to an LMT.  I'm never going back to commercial grade rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know. That's part of why so many people out there think Bushmasters and DPMS's are so great.
People get them They own them for years and over those years they shoot maybe 500 rounds through it. Then they go around and declare it a great rifle because it lasted them "years and hundreds of problem free rounds."

Well - I'd hope the hell so. When you own it for years and put hundreds of rounds through it every time you take it out, then come back and tell me about the quality.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I've had a few Bushmasters and they were just fine. I still have a complete Bushy lower I use with my Spikes dedicated .22 upper and a BCM 5.56mm 20" upper. No problems after 17 years.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to confrontational but how many Bushmasters have you actually owned?

I've owned at least 7 in the past 30 years. I've also owned about 5 or 6 Colts in the same time span.
(I know I'm missing some as at one time I had over a dozen ARs)

I had only one issue with a Bushmaster. The bolt would allow the bolt cam pin to be inserted from either side. They replaced the bolt.

I have noticed no difference in the Bushmasters I have owned and the Colts.

Today I have a Bushmaster A4 Govt. 1/7 and a M4 14.5" 1/7 as well as a 6940 and a 6921 SOCOM.
My go-to-gun for home defense is the 14.5" Bushmaster M4.

I did replace the BCGs of the two Bushmasters with M16 BCGs. Other than the Geissele triggers (which are also in the Colts), they are stock and shoot great.

It has become a fad of sorts to bitch about Bushmasters.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The original Bushmaster, based out of Maine, produced quality rifles and had a lot of different varients which helped set the stage for the AR game before they became the best selling rifle in America.  I wouldn't consider them teir 1, but they were quality rifles nonetheless!  

The new bushmasters produced out of NY by the "Freedom Group" have been sub par rifles with very spotty quality control.  I've seen new guns on the sales rack with the A2 flash hider installed upside down!
View Quote

Your post is spot on.  I still have a Maine built  Bushy bought in 2009 and it shoots like a champ!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I know. That's part of why so many people out there think Bushmasters and DPMS's are so great.
People get them They own them for years and over those years they shoot maybe 500 rounds through it. Then they go around and declare it a great rifle because it lasted them "years and hundreds of problem free rounds."

Well - I'd hope the hell so. When you own it for years and put hundreds of rounds through it every time you take it out, then come back and tell me about the quality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The big issues cited here are undertorqued barrel nuts (a 60 second fix) and unstaked gas keys (another 60 second fix).  A commercial buffer tube (that has 6 positions instead of 3 or 4 like the original "spec" ones) can be swapped out in 5 minutes and costs $20 when on sale for a 6 position "spec" diameter version and then you can add your favorite aftermarket stock.

Regardless of the maker, if you are defending yourself or your family with a given weapon and have no other backup, then you need to check this stuff as these parts can come loose on any manufacturer's products because a firearm has lots of moving parts and receives a lot of shock when firing.

Bushmaster and RRA were "TOP TIER" less than 8 years ago on this site.  The "chart" made Parkerizing under the gas block and staked castle nuts (a 30 second fix) mean that makers can charge several hundred dollars over the competition and guys would brag about how superior their weapon is over the piss ant low tier peons (despite not really understanding things like MPI reject rates of statistical zero, HPT barrel stressing, how many 4140 barrels actually fail and that shooting tracers in sub-zero weather is why your twist rate is what it is).

In reality, there is nothing wrong with Bushmaster as long as you are happy with it.  If something breaks, then you can fix it yourself or send it in for repair.

Learn to maintain your weapon and understand how it works and then shoot and be happy!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Look on the bright side...

They are DEFINITELY better than:

Hesse
Vulcan
Blackthorne
Olympic Arms
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your post is spot on.  I still have a Maine built  Bushy bought in 2009 and it shoots like a champ!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From my limited experiences with them, I tend to agree.  The pre-FG ones are great and like any other FG product, they can be hit or miss with quality.  The current Freedom Group plan if I understand it correctly is to move all operations under one roof.   I have also read that Cerberus Capital cannot divest them as planned because it would not be profitable.   How established brands that are fully tooled and staffed can somehow not be profitable in this day in age is beyond me.  I am guessing that at least 1 in 12 long guns sold at big box stores are FG made too.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I remember reading on this site, and others, many recommendations for the Bushmasters.  That was many years ago (2002).  I still have a Clinton era legal Bushy HBar in original ban configuration.  A2 stock, no flash hider, removable carry handle.
It has worked great.  About 3k of premium rounds through it.
Lots of early frankenguns were built and sold on bushy receivers, to first time buyers by novice builders, with cheap parts that further eroded the brand name, through no fault of Bushmaster.  Many of the complaints about bushy's were not built by Bushmaster, just had the logo on the receiver.
I know that there were some horror stories of dealing with their service dept just as many other makers were raising the bar and providing more bang for the buck as the AR15's popularity exploded.  Bushy picked up some large gov't contracts just as the stories spread of them treating individuals like crap.  Fan boys moved on to the next hot thing.  Their reputation never recovered.  Doesn't change the quality of what I have, which was one of the best available at the time.  Colt did not sell directly to individuals back then, you had to buy through non-authorized third party dealers. Most of the smaller makers used even lower quality parts and coatings.

I'm sure 10-15 years from now the fan boys will have moved onto something else and will be bagging on today's fashions.  My bushy will still be punching paper and standing guard at my home.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#42]
My issue is that we get 90% or more chiming in bitching about Bushmaster and have zero experience owning one.

It's now "cool" to bitch about Bushmaster regardless of any real experiences.

I speak from real experiences.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've owned at least 7 in the past 30 years. I've also owned about 5 or 6 Colts in the same time span.

I had only one issue with a Bushmaster. The bolt would allow the bolt cam pin to be inserted from either side. They replaced the bolt.

Today I have a Bushmaster A4 Govt. 1/7 and a M4 14.5" 1/7 as well as a 6940 and a 6921 SOCOM.

I did replace the BCGs of the two Bushmasters with M16 BCGs. Other than the Geissele triggers (which are also in the Colts), they are stock and shoot great.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look brother, I just said Bushy has a tainted reputation due to all kinds of reports of spotty QC and shit that I've seen with my own eyes.  Internet commandos beat up EOTech for it all the time.  I don't give two shits if a guy wants to spend money on a $600 AR or a $3000 AR.  I only advised the OP to shoot the shit, and if something breaks, replace it (refer to my other post).  Whatever works for you. And yes, I've ran my fair share of lower quality ARs.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bushy picked up some large gov't contracts just as the stories spread of them treating individuals like crap.  
View Quote

The ONLY U.S. Military contract was for no more than 75 weapons and that was YEARS ago.

Peter Kokalis RAVED about it in S.O.F. Magazine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Look brother, I just said Bushy has a tainted reputation due to all kinds of reports of spotty QC and shit that I've seen with my own eyes.  Internet commandos beat up EOTech for it all the time.  I don't give two shits if a guy wants to spend money on a $600 AR or a $3000 AR.  I only advised the OP to shoot the shit, and if something breaks, replace it (refer to my other post).  Whatever works for you. And yes, I've ran my fair share of lower quality ARs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry for seeming to single you out, I didn't want to do that.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Meh, there is always gonna be fanboys who will shit on any brand that isn't theirs.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Dang, I didn't mean to stir up the hornets nest here! Just wanted to know what to watch and check for.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#48]
I had a 1999 Bushmaster that was a good carbine.
We had several on the PD. No problems with them.
But the carbines were the "original" Bushmasters.

If I were going to watch anything, it would be the gas key for looseness and the extractor for wear.
Improper gas key staking and my extractor did wear to the point of needing replaced.

Old Bushmaster barrels were actually nice barrels.

Dave N
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I had a 1999 Bushmaster that was a good carbine.

We had several on the PD. No problems with them.

But the carbines were the "original" Bushmasters.

If I were going to watch anything, it would be the gas key for looseness and the extractor for wear.

Improper gas key staking and my extractor did wear to the point of needing replaced.

Old Bushmaster barrels were actually nice barrels.

Dave N
View Quote
Mines made in Maine I think, does that make it original? My carrier key is staked pretty good, although it looks like they missed the first time on one because there's a dent about an 1/8" away from the bolt. Lol

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 1:14:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a new Bushmaster that i just got a few days ago. Its one of the new ones made in NY. The barrel nut is tight, the gas key is properly staked, and there is nothing wrong with it. I have only  put 300 rounds through it so far, and no failures of any kind. Truth is, any company that mass produces any product will have its share of lemons. Im sure even Colt has had their share of duds. Like anything else, you should try to inspect the rifle before you buy it, if at all possible. I know alot of keyboard commandos will keep bashing Bushmaster, no matter what. But like i said, you most likely wont have any problems out of your Bushy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top