BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 8:16:10 PM EDT
link

video

Has anyone used these handguards? I actually kind of like them due to the fact that they are very slim. I haven't found the website for the actual company that makes them. It sounds like they are about $30 which isn't a bad deal.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
MrGunsnGear did a review on them. They look nice, feel comfortable and are about the same as most other plastic handguards when it comes to rigidity.

They're about on-par with the MOE or CAR handguards, and they come with heatshields. A good choice if you like the slim handguard or already have keymod stuff. Problem is that it doesn't have keymod placements at the 6, 12, 9 and 3 O'clock positions.(Needs non-keymod rail sections like the MOE)

They're $30. Worth getting to try.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:09:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a set and they should be here in a few days.  They will eventually go on a lightweight build, can't stand quad rails.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't like the looks of them, but could you attach the moe rails to the bottom?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Handled a set on a b5 equipped Sig at the LGS. Not fond of the handguard really, but the bravo stock and the pistol grip were ok. Forend is just too small for me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I think they look cool. Just another thing to spend my money on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top