Dat Carbon.

Dat_Carbon by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

I like having the place to myself....

Range_Day_Duo by Armed Ferret, on Flickr
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Yote7:
Are any of you guys running just a standard mil spec trigger in your CQBR? I'm debating if I should sell my SSA-E to clear up some money for a EXPS and just run a mil spec trigger. I guess I'm wondering if there's a real advantage to having a nice two stage trigger in a gun I probably won't take out past 100yds.
View Quote

Being that you already have trigger time behind the Geissele, I'd recommend against selling it.

Milspec triggers are terrible. A Geissele is the first thing I purchase for every new rifle, and the last thing I'd part with.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

For now im going to have an ALG ACT in my M4A1 14.5 block II, which is just a good mil-spec trigger with a non mil-spec coating. I ran it on my block 1.5 for a while as well. I'll be upgrading it to a Geissele in the near future though. If I was you id sell the Geissele and buy an EXPS, run the mil spec trigger until you can afford another Geissele for your CQBR.

Meaning (TLDR) I think its more important to have a good optic and a standard trigger for a while, than to have a good trigger and no optic. Then just buy another Geissele when you can afford it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Are any of you guys running just a standard mil spec trigger in your CQBR? I'm debating if I should sell my SSA-E to clear up some money for a EXPS and just run a mil spec trigger. I guess I'm wondering if there's a real advantage to having a nice two stage trigger in a gun I probably won't take out past 100yds.

For now im going to have an ALG ACT in my M4A1 14.5 block II, which is just a good mil-spec trigger with a non mil-spec coating. I ran it on my block 1.5 for a while as well. I'll be upgrading it to a Geissele in the near future though. If I was you id sell the Geissele and buy an EXPS, run the mil spec trigger until you can afford another Geissele for your CQBR.

Meaning (TLDR) I think its more important to have a good optic and a standard trigger for a while, than to have a good trigger and no optic. Then just buy another Geissele when you can afford it.

That's the way I'm leaning right now, thanks for the input guys!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:02:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#4]
View Quote

SSA in SBR and SSA-E in my precision rig. I'd highly recommend keeping the SSA-E and adding the SSA to your CQBR. The SSF was SOCOM approved and the SSA will be renamed SSA SOPMOD in honor of this.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:08:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yote7] [#5]
Originally Posted By AR-Ryan21:

Being that you already have trigger time behind the Geissele, I'd recommend against selling it.

Milspec triggers are terrible. A Geissele is the first thing I purchase for every new rifle, and the last thing I'd part with.
View All Quotes

I'm sure if I do sell it I'll end up buying one again. Since I'm in college right now Im thinking I should get the stamp and optic squared away with the money I have. Once summer rolls around I'll have the funds to get everything else for the build, and hopefully have a rifle worthy of posting in here.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#6]

I'm sure if I do sell it I'll end up buying one again. Since I'm in college right now Im thinking I should get the stamp and optic squared away with the money I have. Once summer rolls around I'll have the funds to get everything else for the build, and hopefully have a rifle worthy of posting in here.
View All Quotes

The SSA is a great trigger. If your strapped for cash sell your SSA-E to fund your stamp. Then after the stamp comes buy a G2S. It's the exact same trigger for $165. It uses a different way to hold in the hammer pin, That is the only difference...

I never imagined shooting my CQBR past 100 but I find myself always shooting it at 300 and sometimes 400, and am damn glad I have a good trigger in it for that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:27:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jax_Guns] [#7]
Has anyone used the Geissele Rapid Fire Trigger? Geissele says it "was developed to give semiautomatic-only rifles a glass-smooth trigger pull very similar to the Geissele Super Select Fire (SSF) trigger designed for the U.S. Special Operations Community."  Also "Note: The B-GRF trigger has a very short, light pull and reset. It is not recommended for bench rest shooting or shooting small groups. It is designed for CQB-style rapid target engagement and quick follow up shots."

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/b-grf-geissele-rapid-fire-trigger-sku100014357-67223-138460.aspx
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Jax_Guns:
Has anyone used the Geissele Rapid Fire Trigger? Geissele says it "was developed to give semiautomatic-only rifles a glass-smooth trigger pull very similar to the Geissele Super Select Fire (SSF) trigger designed for the U.S. Special Operations Community."  Also "Note: The B-GRF trigger has a very short, light pull and reset. It is not recommended for bench rest shooting or shooting small groups. It is designed for CQB-style rapid target engagement and quick follow up shots."

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/triggers-parts/triggers/b-grf-geissele-rapid-fire-trigger-sku100014357-67223-138460.aspx
View Quote

It is brownness budget trigger group made specifically for them to sell.
It is pretty much a cheap/less expensive SD3G/3G
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:31:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jax_Guns] [#9]
When I called them they said it was curved like the SSA, not straight like the SD3G. Wouldnt that mean it is something different?

Originally Posted By pbjunkiee:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#10]
When I called them they said it was curved like the SSA, not straight like the SD3G. Wouldnt that mean it is something different?

View Quote

S3G is curved.  SD3G is flat.  It is to the S3G as G2S is to SSA.  Same trigger, same function, tiny little aesthetic/installation differences.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I run a S3G in my clone. Definitely takes some time to get used to the short pull and reset but once you do it's awesome. Probably wouldn't reccommed for HD though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Finaly breaking down and just going with a Colt/FN barrel and parts for my CQBR upper.  I'm selling off my DD factory parts to fund it.  Plus I need cash after buying two suppressors today...
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jax_Guns] [#13]
So it is more of a red-dot only trigger? Sounds like it wouldn’t work well with a ACOG or other magnified optic.

Originally Posted By CYoung73:
I run a S3G in my clone. Definitely takes some time to get used to the short pull and reset but once you do it's awesome. Probably wouldn't reccommed for HD though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#14]
So it is more of a red-dot only optic? Sounds like it wouldn’t work well with a ACOG or other magnified optic.

View All Quotes
So it is more of a red-dot only optic? Sounds like it wouldn’t work well with a ACOG or other magnified optic.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

The S3G is a trigger.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

I think what he meant was that the S3G would be more suited for RDS type setups. And not well suited for more precision oriented setups with ACOGs and magnified optics.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: red6actual] [#17]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

No problem. The guy that made that post is selling 2 Gen 1s, so it just sat wrong with me as it looked as if he was trying to say they were more "clone correct" and then pass it off as "just offering you general information" when that information is completely false. In fact, the only version I've rarely seen *is* the Gen 1, but that's probably just due to the time difference of when the Gen 1s were common vs the CQBR Block II getting more out there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brodband8:
Originally Posted By RMiller:
All of your lasers are wrong!!!

Yes I said it, unless you have an LA-5 or Gen 1 atpial you have the wrong one, if we stick to the clone standard theme of this thread.

What do I mean, look at the LA-5, where do the safety screws go when not in use, on the top, gen1 peq-15s are in the same place, not in the side like the big Army version, slightly different case shape as well.

Interesting to note that the newer 15s, have a double safety screw slot on the right side, possibly intended for the new LA-5 version but I have yet to see an LA-5 in that case.

Why do I bring this up, well you guys take details to the extreme so I thought I would add to the list....

Um, no. The newer standard PEQ-15 is just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/P1E96lV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/surVLSz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YqrZQIZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7XSf1Dl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MqEmADW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QVoNx9M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PltJ04X.jpg

Tinycrumb, you just made my night.

I literally had no idea standard power peq-15 was kosher.  thank you.

No problem. The guy that made that post is selling 2 Gen 1s, so it just sat wrong with me as it looked as if he was trying to say they were more "clone correct" and then pass it off as "just offering you general information" when that information is completely false. In fact, the only version I've rarely seen *is* the Gen 1, but that's probably just due to the time difference of when the Gen 1s were common vs the CQBR Block II getting more out there.

Not at all what I was doing, look at the sopmod increments, it goes directly from the peq-2/peq-5 to the LA-5, no mention of the PEQ-15 at all...all of the nit picking that goes on here and this ruffles feathers,go figure...I was also hoping for some discussion on the differences as I would like to know when and why they changed the box as it were of the Insight peq?

I am by far the first to give notice here that I am going to put something up for sale so that you guys would be on the look out, apparently that was a mistake and will not happen again on my end.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, and I fixed my post.

I think what he meant was that the S3G would be more suited for RDS type setups. And not well suited for more precision oriented setups with ACOGs and magnified optics.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Oh alright I gotcha. That definitely makes more sense than what I thought he was asking lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:29:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USNJim] [#20]
Building my first AR / SBR - any advice welcome! http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_51/440244_.html&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom

Aslo, some amazing rifles in this thread!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Not at all what I was doing, look at the sopmod increments, it goes directly from the peq-2/peq-5 to the LA-5, no mention of the PEQ-15 at all...all of the nit picking that goes on here and this ruffles feathers,go figure...I was also hoping for some discussion on the differences as I would like to know when and why they changed the box as it were of the Insight peq?

I am by far the first to give notice here that I am going to put something up for sale so that you guys would be on the look out, apparently that was a mistake and will not happen again on my end.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brodband8:
All of your lasers are wrong!!!

Yes I said it, unless you have an LA-5 or Gen 1 atpial you have the wrong one, if we stick to the clone standard theme of this thread.

What do I mean, look at the LA-5, where do the safety screws go when not in use, on the top, gen1 peq-15s are in the same place, not in the side like the big Army version, slightly different case shape as well.

Interesting to note that the newer 15s, have a double safety screw slot on the right side, possibly intended for the new LA-5 version but I have yet to see an LA-5 in that case.

Why do I bring this up, well you guys take details to the extreme so I thought I would add to the list....

Um, no. The newer standard PEQ-15 is just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/P1E96lV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/surVLSz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YqrZQIZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7XSf1Dl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MqEmADW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QVoNx9M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PltJ04X.jpg

Tinycrumb, you just made my night.

I literally had no idea standard power peq-15 was kosher.  thank you.

Just because a certain part/accessory is outlined for a certain block doesn't mean that's the only thing that gets used or issued when a change is made. There are plenty of PEQ-15s in use with SOCOM just like the PEQ/LA-5 or LA-5A. There are also issued PEQ-16s in use with MARSOC. Interesting dichotomy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:48:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: red6actual] [#22]
See here we go, what I was hoping for;

Is there a different socom specific nomenclature or are they just atpial peq-15s?

Anyone know why they changed the design of the box and are there any newer LA-5 variants?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Since were talking about it, what is the FELT difference between these triggers, and a milspec trigger?  Ive only ever used milspec triggers in any of my AR's and never felt any other trigger?  What am I missing out on, and is it worth it to try one of these other triggers?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By bending_rodriguez:
Since were talking about it, what is the FELT difference between these triggers, and a milspec trigger?  Ive only ever used milspec triggers in any of my AR's and never felt any other trigger?  What am I missing out on, and is it worth it to try one of these other triggers?
View Quote

Somewhere in the realm of the difference in feel between a crocodile and a 6-week-old husky puppy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

Somewhere in the realm of the difference in feel between a crocodile and a 6-week-old husky puppy.
View All Quotes

Pretty accurate
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Pretty accurate
View All Quotes

Pretty accurate

Very accurate.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ECPrevatte] [#27]

Is there a different socom specific nomenclature or are they just atpial peq-15s?

Anyone know why they changed the design of the box and are there any newer LA-5 variants?
View Quote

Starting off the conversation by declaring everyone is wrong might have been your first mistake. If you want an actual discussion you can simply ask for it, not declare clearly wrong information as law.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RJeff21:

Very accurate.
View All Quotes

Pretty accurate

Very accurate.

LOL, well Ive only ever felt a crocodile, so I dont know how to compare it to the husky puppy
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

It's worth every penny - you're missing out in a big way.

Night and day difference and worth their weight in gold.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:

Starting off the conversation by declaring everyone is wrong, right after announcing in the thread you were offering for sale the only units you claim are "clone correct" might have been your first mistake. If you want an actual discussion you can simply ask for it, not declare clearly wrong information as law.
View All Quotes

Starting off the conversation by declaring everyone is wrong, right after announcing in the thread you were offering for sale the only units you claim are "clone correct" might have been your first mistake. If you want an actual discussion you can simply ask for it, not declare clearly wrong information as law.

FIFY

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

View All Quotes

Gotcha, is there a difference in follow up shot speed?

Which one is recommended for someone new to them?
Which would be clone correct, if there is one that is?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:14:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedFerret] [#32]

LOL, well Ive only ever felt a crocodile, so I dont know how to compare it to the husky puppy
View All Quotes

Pretty accurate

Very accurate.

Pick yourself up a G2S from trading place pawn (put 'em together, add a .com) with coupon code 10off (should still work).  Either that or tenoff.  Can never remember.

Either way, you'll be sitting right around a buck fiddy shipped, and when you get it installed, realize it's the "worst" trigger Geissele makes....and then realize you're going to have a hard time convincing yourself to get anything else for future builds.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:23:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#33]

View All Quotes

I'd recommend picking up a G2S or SSA.  They are both pretty much the same, and IIRC, the G2S just has a slightly different design as well as batch testing instead of individual testing for the QC process.

Both of these are still a world's difference from a stock LPK trigger, while still not being too light (in my eyes) for a general purpose carbine type application.  If you want something with a slightly lighter pull, the SSA-E is a little more crisp and about a pound lighter.  As to the other models available, I'm not sure, my experience ends with the G2S, SSA, and SSA-E, although I've heard great things about the S3G.

As to "clone correct", my assumption is that the issued trigger for .mil applications would be the SSF.  If that is correct, then the SSA would be the correct choice in a "clone correct" sense.  Actually, IIRC, Geissele has recently changed the name of the SSA SSF to "SSA SSF SOPMOD" or something to that effect.

Here is the description of the SSA from Geissele's website:

The Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA®) trigger is a semi-automatic only version of Geissele Automatics’s Super Select-Fire trigger. The SSA is a 4.5lb. non-adjustable combat trigger that is a precision two-stage trigger and allows precise and accurate trigger control. The SSA’s two-stage design allows the trigger to be light enough for accurate and precise shots, but forgiving enough for CQB. The SSA is safety certified by Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center. It is recommended for demanding applications such as Law Enforcement use, Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and mid-range carbine work.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Get a SSA.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Your mind is going to be blown when you pull your first Geissele trigger
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

The best way I can think of to describe it is this- racing on a formula one track
Mil spec trigger = you driving a 93 Suburban
Geissele = you driving a Ferrari Enzo

Mil-spec gets the job done, Geissele gets it done way mo' bettah. The felt difference is night and day huge.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:53:18 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

I don't think there is an official SOPMOD trigger per say (correct me if I'm wrong), but if there is an unofficial one, it's probably the Super Select-Fire (SSF) - which is why Bill Geissele just recently renamed the SSF to the "SSF SOPMOD."

The SSA being the semi-auto version of the SSF.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Since both Blocks are in pieces for the time being:

I was looking for a tool, and I was impatient and started tossing shit on the table

SAW Barrel vs Old

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#39]

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/qLWqYv" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7454/16261108317_5e949f483f_c.jpg</a>

I was looking for a tool, and I was impatient and started tossing shit on the table
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/r2537C" target="_blank">https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8649/16421023256_a812843ef0_c.jpg</a>

SAW Barrel vs Old
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/q7mDy3" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7289/15824489974_ba71d08b29_c.jpg</a>

View Quote

Dat ADCO chop length doe.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/qLWqYv" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7454/16261108317_5e949f483f_c.jpg</a>

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/r2537C" target="_blank">https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8649/16421023256_a812843ef0_c.jpg</a>

SAW Barrel vs Old
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/q7mDy3" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7289/15824489974_ba71d08b29_c.jpg</a>

Really need to measure them both with a bolt installed, I'd be interested to see the numbers

Also, last call for anyone looking to get custom labels. I've responded to every order request so if you sent me a message and I didn't respond then PM me again. Right now I have almost 70 labels from over 30 buyers on the list, I will be keeping around 30 extra labels for future buyers but this is the only chance to get your own serial number.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By asmig:

Really need to measure them both with a bolt installed, I'd be interested to see the numbers

Also, last call for anyone looking to get custom labels. I've responded to every order request so if you sent me a message and I didn't respond then PM me again. Right now I have almost 70 labels from over 30 buyers on the list, I will be keeping around 30 extra labels for future buyers but this is the only chance to get your own serial number.
View All Quotes

SAW Barrel vs Old

Can you print custom qr codes? I have a qr image for my trust and stamps hosted online.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#42]

I don't think there is an official SOPMOD trigger per say (correct me if I'm wrong), but if there is an unofficial one, it's probably the Super Select-Fire (SSF) - which is why Bill Geissele just recently renamed the SSF to the "SSF SOPMOD."

View Quote

From what I've heard the G triggers are going to everyone. With the first ones going to those who are issued SOPMOD kits at the individual level.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Can you print custom qr codes? I have a qr image for my trust and stamps hosted online.
View All Quotes

I cannot get anything printed that isn't under a mil spec. Sorry
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By patriot_man:

From what I've heard the G triggers are going to everyone. With the first ones going to those who are issued SOPMOD kits at the individual level.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By patriot_man:

The SSF was chosen to be part of the SOPMOD program and as of December has been fully fielded by Special Forces. In honor of the SSF being chosen, Bill renamed the SSA to the SSA SOPMOD.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

You printing on.mil machines?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Negative, just that the company that I found only does mil std print jobs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:12:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CYoung73] [#47]
So it is more of a red-dot only trigger? Sounds like it wouldn’t work well with a ACOG or other magnified optic.

View All Quotes

damn this thread moves quick somedays....

To attempt to answer your question yes I would say the S3G is not the best trigger for more precision setups.  Definitely designed for quick follow-up shots(hence the name).  If I used my MK18 for anything other than killing paper bad guys at short distances I would probably opt for an SSA or the like.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:18:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: markhateen] [#48]
Just make sure you spend some time with your Geissele in the harder recoiling 10.3. I had a terrible time coming from a heavy USGI to a G2S in my shorty.  I would feather the trigger around the reset and the bolt would repeatedly follow the hammer home during rapid strings of fire. I went back to USGI and never had an issue again.

Bill addressed it many moons ago,

"Short reset, short pull, low weight triggers mean bump firing and hammer follow (which is similar to bump firing). Some shooters have problems with a trigger and ten other guys do not. I think it's a trigger control issue where shooters who repeatedly have issues have BETTER trigger control. They have the fine motor skills to put 'just' enough pressure to discharge the weapon. Counter recoil causes the trigger to be "pulled" again and bump firing or hammer follow happens.

The gold spring that increases weigh by about a pound can help. We can also de-tune a trigger to make it less sensitive. Even after these two modifications some guys just have trouble with a speed type trigger. This is where a 2 stage trigger will shine and will get the shooter the performance and reliability he is looking for."

Well the last part didn't really apply to me and a lighter 2 stage trigger either. I'm just a freak I guess. I talked to one of their guys and he offered to come to me to inspect the trigger and make it right no matter what.They are a fantastic company!
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:31:21 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

I'm sent
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:31:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hatexoc] [#50]
Whoops
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 195 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top