AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 173 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:32:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By drb022:
I usually keep it as close to the iron sight as I can. The closer to your eye, the more FOV you get. Any advantages to running it further up?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ECPrevatte:
Do you like the Eotech that far back?

I usually keep it as close to the iron sight as I can. The closer to your eye, the more FOV you get. Any advantages to running it further up?

That is not true.  Moving your RDS forward or backward has nothing to do with FOV, which is determined by the RDS' dimensions.  Reference link below.  FYI - the OP runs guns we are trying to clone here for a living.

Patagonia Level 9 PCU, Ops Core Maritime, boots are Asolo Fugitive GTX.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:35:40 AM EDT
[#2]

It's a simple form that you complete & send to the ATF. They will approve it & then you're good to move or travel to a SB friendly state. Not really a hassle.
View Quote

I've heard even with a registered SBR that you have to have written approval to move it to a different state. Any state - even those that approve SBRs. Not true? I'll have to look into it further. I would definetly do that if that's the case.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:38:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

I run my EXPS's battery compartment over delta ring, or on a mk 18 it would be compartment over beginning of rail. The cross piece in the mount goes through the second to last picattiny channel on the upper receiver. This is where they're designed to be run anyways
View All Quotes

I run my EXPS's battery compartment over delta ring, or on a mk 18 it would be compartment over beginning of rail. The cross piece in the mount goes through the second to last picattiny channel on the upper receiver. This is where they're designed to be run anyways

Like they're desinged to be zeroed when mounted in that rail slot? Interesting never heard that. Any reason for that that you know of?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Like they're desinged to be zeroed when mounted in that rail slot? Interesting never heard that. Any reason for that that you know of?
View All Quotes

I think your zero would be super close if not the same either way. I have better situational awareness running it forward, I can see my surroundings better and it just feels right for me. EOTech recommends it too, but there are alot of special operations guys that run em further back, so different strokes for different folks I suppose. But generally the rule of thumb is keep a non magnified RDS forward
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:42:37 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

I've personally run mine in both spots pretty extensively and have come to prefer it up above the mag well. I've even played with placing it out on the rail, and I like that even more, but it feels super goofy and looks weird. I think it has something to do with treating the reticle almost like I would treat a front sight post, where I'm sort of guiding it or "moving" it to the target … vs the back where it more feels like I'm just guiding the muzzle until the reticle lines up. Not sure if that makes any sense, super hard to explain. Here's an example of running it really far forward:

But I think just about any position is valid. I think it's just personal preference. Seems like most of the pictures I've seen it's about 50/50. Obviously with running a magnifier it's going to have to be at least above the mag well. But if no magnifier, it seems like a lot of people prefer the rear:

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:11:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#7]
Where is the source of this photo?  The barrel in the second gun from the right does not seem to be 10.3" or at least not a Colt.  In fact it looks like a ballistic advantage or whoever that cuts their barrels similarly.

Ballistic Advantage Hanson Carbine.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:13:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Roadblock] [#8]
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a MK18 rail :(

Shoot me a PM if you know any dealers who still have them please! :(
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Roadblock:
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a MK18 rail :(

Shoot me a PM if you know any dealers who still have them please! :(
View Quote

You're not going to find any individually for sale from retailers (at least not the FDE version anyway).  They stopped selling them individually somewhere around a year ago.  The last one I knew that had some was BCM but that was probably 6+ months ago.

Your only option at this point is to, 1. Purchase a complete Mk18 upper from DD or one of their retailers, or 2. Find one used on the second hand market.  I posted a WTB ad in the EE about 3 months ago and picked one up, used but in good condition, for about $100 less than retail.

The EE route is your best option if you don't need the complete upper.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Were there specific units that would get the UHP LA-5 over the standard one?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ihcnehc:

That is not true.  Moving your RDS forward or backward has nothing to do with FOV, which is determined by the RDS' dimensions.  Reference link below.  FYI - the OP runs guns we are trying clone here for a living.

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

Patagonia Level 9 PCU, Ops Core Maritime.
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014%20US%20Spec%20Ops/8159074957_bcbbc1a31a_k_zpsbd14ee40.jpg    
View All Quotes

That is not true.  Moving your RDS forward or backward has nothing to do with FOV, which is determined by the RDS' dimensions.  Reference link below.  FYI - the OP runs guns we are trying clone here for a living.

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2014%20US%20Spec%20Ops/8159074957_bcbbc1a31a_k_zpsbd14ee40.jpg    

Yeah I was trying to think of a better way to say FOV. I really just mean the optics FOV alone. When you look through binos, you hold em against your eye so you can see what they see. You don't put em a few inches away and try to look through em from there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Where is the source of this photo?  The barrel in the second gun from the right does not seem to be 10.3" or at least not a Colt.  In fact it looks like a ballistic advantage or whoever that cuts their barrels similarly.
http://i.imgur.com/NPfzEdj.jpg

https://ballisticadvantagellc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/5.56-14.5-Hanson-Carbine-003.jpg

View Quote

Oh shit you're right. I thought I was looking at a crush washer but nope it's the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Yeah I was trying to think of a better way to say FOV. I really just mean the optics FOV alone. When you look through binos, you hold em against your eye so you can see what they see. You don't put em a few inches away and try to look through em from there.
View All Quotes

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

With a RDS it's recommended to have it as far forward on the receiver as possible since you're supposed to use both eyes open while focusing on your target & not the reticle. FOV becomes irrelevent with a RDS. Binos have no eye relief & can be magnified. With a mag optic you usually don't have much eye relief.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

Yeah but that's different because one is magnified and ones not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

I would also like to add that it is my understanding that you do not want to bridge the receiver and rail because it can throw off your zero. Does anyone else know that to be true? I'm not sure if it's bro science that I heard once upon a time. Also, the advantage of running it further forward is that you can throw a magnifier or NODs behind it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By warpig8654:

With a RDS it's recommended to have it as far forward on the receiver as possible since you're supposed to use both eyes open while focusing on your target & not the reticle. FOV becomes irrelevent with a RDS. Binos have no eye relief & can be magnified. With a mag optic you usually don't have much eye relief.
View All Quotes

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

Actually, the further away it is the more your FOV will be, the Closer it is to your eye, the more of your vision will be obstructed by the housing, hence less field of view.

remember that FOV is the extent of the observable world that is seen at any given moment and with a RDS(both eyes open) it's not limited to what you see through the viewing window of the optic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Thunder79:
I would also like to add that it is my understanding that you do not want to bridge the receiver and rail because it can throw off your zero. Does anyone else know that to be true? I'm not sure if it's bro science that I heard once upon a time. Also, the advantage of running it further forward is that you can throw a magnifier or NODs behind it.
View Quote

For the most part I am sure it's a possibility, but with the RIS II I highly doubt the rail is going to flex enough to knock a CQBR out of combat effectiveness MOA. If you were distance shooting, that's where I am sure it could possibly be an issue. I keep mine on my receiver though, because the XPS gives me ample amount of room for NODs and magnifier. With an SU-231 I would probably bridge the rail and receiver.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#18]

For the most part I am sure it's a possibility, but with the RIS II I highly doubt the rail is going to flex enough to knock a CQBR out of combat effectiveness MOA. If you were distance shooting, that's where I am sure it could possibly be an issue. I keep mine on my receiver though, because the XPS gives me ample amount of room for NODs and magnifier. With an SU-231 I would probably bridge the rail and receiver.
View All Quotes

I've never had a problem with bridging the gap. My EOtech never lost zero. Ever. That KAC RAS wasn't even lined up that well with the upper too.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Sweet ass tiger blanket.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By StealthGuy:

I've never had a problem with bridging the gap. My EOtech never lost zero. Ever. That KAC RAS wasn't even lined up that well with the upper too.

<a href="http://s578.photobucket.com/user/DeltaBF2s/media/F50C581E-FDB8-4B6D-B4A5-037853BF3A1F-123-00000004687C59B6_zps3be36836.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/DeltaBF2s/F50C581E-FDB8-4B6D-B4A5-037853BF3A1F-123-00000004687C59B6_zps3be36836.jpg</a>
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s578.photobucket.com/user/DeltaBF2s/media/F50C581E-FDB8-4B6D-B4A5-037853BF3A1F-123-00000004687C59B6_zps3be36836.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/DeltaBF2s/F50C581E-FDB8-4B6D-B4A5-037853BF3A1F-123-00000004687C59B6_zps3be36836.jpg</a>

Nice service rifle doe.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#21]

https://ballisticadvantagellc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/5.56-14.5-Hanson-Carbine-003.jpg
View Quote

Looks like a standard KAC M4QD Comp and 10.3" barrel - I think you're seeing the recessed "ring" on the M4QD ahead of the wrench flats that is on newer production pieces for the end of the mount and part of the barrel:

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Correct. MARSOC chose to remain with the KAC QDSS NT4 despite being a contributing member of SOCOM. It's not because of money or the fact the regular FMF being perceived to be the poor folks around the DOD. We chose to continue their use against other "competitors" in Det1 before MARSOC was born. Pat Rogers might fill you in with more details. I've already commented on this a few months ago, however, I can't remember which thread it was in.

That being said, my SOCOM-RCs from SS were received today. Approved on 7 Jan. Mailed to ATF on 29 Sept. We'll see how they shoot.
View All Quotes
Correct. MARSOC chose to remain with the KAC QDSS NT4 despite being a contributing member of SOCOM. It's not because of money or the fact the regular FMF being perceived to be the poor folks around the DOD. We chose to continue their use against other "competitors" in Det1 before MARSOC was born. Pat Rogers might fill you in with more details. I've already commented on this a few months ago, however, I can't remember which thread it was in.

That being said, my SOCOM-RCs from SS were received today. Approved on 7 Jan. Mailed to ATF on 29 Sept. We'll see how they shoot.

Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Originally Posted By sweatpants:
I see a lot of pics of Block IIs with QDSS suppressors ... is this in conflict with what's in the OP or is there some other known reason.
[/url]

The KAC is, by a vast margin, the most widely issued/used can so that is what your are going to see the most of.

By way of reference:  I have yet to see anyone with the new Surefires in theater (Afghanistan); that's not to say there are not any, just that I have yet to see any.

Agreed the KAC QDSS is still the largest fielding.  There are some FMSBC in Astan cause we were installing them before they shifted me down south.  Most guys don't have the Surefire suppressor yet so that is why there is not big push for the FH.

CD

I think that the basic misunderstanding that people are having is believing that once a new SOPMOD item is approved and accepted into the inventory, that every operational unit immediately begins getting them fielded.  

In reality - the easiest way to understand it might be to compare the SOPMOD "parts list" like a catalog that all SOCOM units get, and can order out of.  

They all have their own budgets, operational needs, priorities, and fiscal decision makers - and the SOPMOD catalog is not their own means of acquiring new equipment to spend their money, though they're supposed to spend a certain amount out of the catalog.  

"Acceptance" or "adoption" of a new item into the SOPMOD inventory really just means that a new item has been added to the catalog, and units can now chose to order it using funds earmarked for purchases out of the catalog.  

This is why it took much longer for units to start using M4A1 RIS IIs versus MK18 RIS IIs, and why even though M4A1 FSP RIS IIs were "adopted," almost no one was using them until one organization decided to start fielding them.  

As far as I can tell, only one of the major SOCOM organizations has thus far decided to order the SOCOM-RCs in any significant numbers - most of the other organizations all appear to be sticking with their NT4s for the time being.  

As with all organizations - not everyone gets "upgraded" at the same time - and sometimes - the last ones to get upgraded sometimes end up getting the newest stuff - and then the cycle starts anew until they're end up being the last ones holding the bag of older equipment until the last possible minute before the next generation of equipment.      

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:06:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#23]

View All Quotes

EOTECH FOV ILLUSTRATED

What you are talking about is "eye relief" of magnified optics.  Non magnified RDS has no or unlimited eye relief.

The MOA mathematics suggests that the further away from you the objects is ( e.g., Front BUIS, RDS, etc ), the less obtrusive it is.  This means the same BUIS put further away, the smaller the MOA it is (think longer sight radius).  When you put the RDS further away, its frame and housing cover less area in the distance, so you can see things in your surrounding better.

Here is one way to understand it.  Close one of your eyes and place your hand in front of the other eye that is open.  When the hand is up close, it blocks more of your view.  When the hand is further away, it blocks less of your view.  You can trying this with both eyes open, too.

As for bridging RDS across upper receiver and rail - sometimes you have no choice, particularly if you are mounting a magnifier behind the RDS.  The rail flex in the area immediately in front of upper receiver is so small, the effect would be negligible for shorter distances.

There are other arguments such as thermal expansion of different materials ( aluminum vs steel ) and etc.  Keep in mind that the barrel nut is made of steel, and the rail ( aluminum ) is mounted to the gun by clamping to the barrel nut, which is torqued on to the upper receiver that is aluminum.  So these arguments are just talking point science.

For scopes, however, if you must, then a unibody mount is preferred over rings, because the mount will absorb the flex so the scope is not damaged.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#24]

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/qxJKza" target="_blank">https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8643/16111715087_b84502901e_b.jpg</a>

Purist beware. It will look good when it starts to wear like the lower behind it.

USA - You're up next.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
I was born in Tucson, that count?

EC, a soak in acetone and maybe a toothbrush is all you'll need if it doesn't work out.

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/qxJKza" target="_blank">https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8643/16111715087_b84502901e_b.jpg</a>

Purist beware. It will look good when it starts to wear like the lower behind it.

USA - You're up next.

Damn that looks good! Only painted MK18 that makes me want to paint mine! In other news, going to shoot 400 yards tomorrow. Ill get some video up when I get back!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#25]
In for an AZ shoot as well, date and location?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By M0244:
In for an AZ shoot as well, date and location?
View Quote

Who's got some land?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:

Damn that looks good! Only painted MK18 that makes me want to paint mine! In other news, going to shoot 400 yards tomorrow. Ill get some video up when I get back!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
I was born in Tucson, that count?

EC, a soak in acetone and maybe a toothbrush is all you'll need if it doesn't work out.

USA - You're up next.

Thanks, will look better with some wear this weekend in a class.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#28]
That's a lotta multicam.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Got them all done. I was able to change to code to a data matrix. It's says "M4A1 PROPERTY OF US GOV"

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#30]
CQBR is GSD approved.  Even Baron can't take his eyes of #demdimples

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Got them all done. I was able to change to code to a data matrix. It's says "M4A1 PROPERTY OF US GOV"

<a href="http://s578.photobucket.com/user/DeltaBF2s/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-46.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/DeltaBF2s/Mobile%20Uploads/image-46.jpg</a>
View Quote

Out-freakin-standing!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#32]

<a href="http://s578.photobucket.com/user/DeltaBF2s/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-46.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/DeltaBF2s/Mobile%20Uploads/image-46.jpg</a>
View Quote

Hell yea!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Dude, nice.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Well done!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Leave any cool scars yet?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Wow, looks great man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Awesome! I'm pumped.

Originally Posted By TXDirtyMaxDiesel:
CQBR is GSD approved.  Even Baron can't take his eyes of #demdimples

<a href="http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/TexasOilOutlaw/media/D82E2EB7-B69A-479F-ACE1-3581BEF0EE0A.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg581/TexasOilOutlaw/D82E2EB7-B69A-479F-ACE1-3581BEF0EE0A.jpg</a>

Nice. That was Justin's NT4? Looks good. We talked about that vs. the Socom for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:59:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Great_Balls_of_Fire] [#38]
Originally Posted By TinyCrumb:

Hot. Shit.
View All Quotes

Agreed. The kitty's titties. Barrel specs?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Great_Balls_of_Fire:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Great_Balls_of_Fire:

Thanks. BCM 11.5 cut down to 10.3 by ADCO a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't know how many of you who have seen this in the Colt 2015 Catalog thread, but this would be the perfect starter package for clones:

Colt 6920s Stripped by twosierra, on Flickr
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:52:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Spikes08] [#41]

Originally Posted By TheTacticalCoyote:

I don't know how many of you who have seen this in the Colt 2015 Catalog thread, but this would be the perfect starter package for clones:

[email=https://www.flickr.com/photos/129608398@N08/16127503230/]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7501/16127503230_f3bcd862e9_b.jpg[/email]

View Quote

As long as the price is right its genius

I am thinking MSRP is high. I would pay 600ish

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:19:22 AM EDT
[#42]

[email=https://www.flickr.com/photos/129608398@N08/16127503230/]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7501/16127503230_f3bcd862e9_b.jpg[/email]
View Quote

And along those same lines, this place looks pretty awesome...

For those who are local to Phoenix, they're on the north side of town in Peoria. No walk-in service, but lots to choose from in terms of Colt lowers and parts, etc.

Specialized Armament

N1 buttstocks? Oh hell yes please!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/2015-01-18_22-15-01.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/2015-01-18_22-15-01.jpg</a>

For those who are local to Phoenix, they're on the north side of town in Peoria. No walk-in service, but lots to choose from in terms of Colt lowers and parts, etc.

Specialized Armament

View All Quotes

<a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/user/Scott_AZ/media/2nd%20Amendment/2015-01-18_22-15-01.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/Scott_AZ/2nd%20Amendment/2015-01-18_22-15-01.jpg</a>

Specialized Armament

SAW is pretty awesome. Definitely the biggest distributor of Colt parts. Only downside is the prices but at least you know you're getting colt
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:39:31 AM EDT
[#44]
I bought a SAW barrel earlier. I will compare the two when it arrives.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:29:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Specialized Armament

View All Quotes

Specialized Armament

They also just sell a 10.3 inch upper for under 900. Could be a fairly cheap option.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:15:13 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Sweet! When can we place an order?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

What's the spec's/dimensions on those stickers? I also want to try and have a bunch made.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Ken, owner of SAW, suggested H3 buffer is highly recommended for his MK18 barrel, which has his reliability package modifications.  This is from a one on one email communication I had with him.  I am going guess the gas port size is closer to DD's 0.080" than the spec 0.070".  Looking forward to the comparison.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#49]

Ken, owner of SAW, suggested H3 buffer is highly recommended for his MK18 barrel, which has his reliability package modifications.  This is from a one on one email communication I had with him.  I am going guess the gas port size is closer to DD's 0.080" than the spec 0.070".  Looking forward to the comparison.

View All Quotes

The last SAW barrel I picked up had a port of roughly 0.078 (measured by drill bit ).

I didn't measure my other one because I had already Rocksett my NT4 comp and didn't see the point in tearing it down for an Interwebz pissing contest.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Now I need an H3.

I've been using an H2 with good success unsuppressed. Suppressed the cyclic rate is a little fast.
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 173 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top