BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 127
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I weighed a Magpul MOE polymer trigger gaurd at 5 grams (.176 oz) I put a B5 composite on the scale and it also came in at 5 grams. Both weighed the same with or without the roll pin so I'd say they are both in the same weight range.

My scale is not that great, it's finest measurement is whole grams so I'm not going to claim these as "U" weights, I'll wait until someone comes along with a better scale. That roll pin must not weigh much!

The B5 did not come with a roll pin, just a set screw.

I do like the finish of the B5 better though. It has a smooth finish as opposed to the grainy texture of the MOE if that matters to you. It looks closer to the finish on the receiver.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:41:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#2]
my "big scale" isn't that accurate, but I have a small one that is hella accurate. Down to thousandths of an oz. It'll work for the B5.  It's kind of annoying that their www site is so far off base with its measurement. Anyone with the ability to make lots of gun parts has a decent scale laying around and could publish good data. Oh well, this is EXACTLY why we have "U" data. It really is what separates the PWD from lots of lots of google searches.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have experience with fostech upper receiver, if so are they durable. And where the hell can you find one. I was looking at parts list and went to search and can't seem to find one anywhere
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:33:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fooboy] [#4]
Aimpoint Pro with Larue LT150 (no flip caps):  10.4 oz
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brettwurst:
Anyone have experience with fostech upper receiver, if so are they durable. And where the hell can you find one. I was looking at parts list and went to search and can't seem to find one anywhere
View Quote
I came here to post this exact thing.

I just got another light weight barrel 14.5 faxon pencil with perma attached flash hider and want to put it on a fostech upper.

I needz one
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 1:12:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#6]
if you go to FTW Coatings facebook page, they say on there that they have them....but I don't see any way to order on their www site. It may be a call-in-order-only kind of situation. I think you may have to buy the upper/lower as a set as well...not 100% sure on that. I FB msg'd them a question to clarify how exactly you get these and will post up any response I get.

PWD update: the stock section will be done today. Took longer than expected but that is water under the bridge now. Probably work on barrels next. I'd like to add 4-5 more brands to the bbl section. I know there are a lot more options 'out there' than what the PWD currently has....
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jekbrown:
if you go to FTW Coatings facebook page, they say on there that they have them....but I don't see any way to order on their www site. It may be a call-in-order-only kind of situation. I think you may have to buy the upper/lower as a set as well...not 100% sure on that. I FB msg'd them a question to clarify how exactly you get these and will post up any response I get.
View Quote
thanks, I just called them but they were closed. I left a VM so I will see if I get a call back on them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By larrys:
Has anyone tried the Vorn Lima II lower? I ordered one just to give it a try on my HD gun.
It's not as light as a Balios or V7 but for a budget LW build it's less than half the cost.

I'm putting it under an Aero non-FA upper, the total stripped receiver weight should be about 13.6 oz, not bad for about $200 for the set, including transfer fee.

Link

I'll post a "U" weight once it comes in.
View Quote
Follow up with weight.

The stripped receiver is 7.0 oz. This is a very nice looking receiver. They have machined just about every surface on this thing including the inside at the rear of the FCG pocket. Im actually amazed this thing isn't lighter than it is.

So with the B5 TG it's only about .3oz heavier than my BAD lower! Not bad value for $115.

With a PSA slick side upper and B5 TG it would be approx 13.1 oz for the receiver set. That's a great weight at about $185 for those three pieces
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Follow up with weight.

The stripped receiver is 7.0 oz. This is a very nice looking receiver. They have machined just about every surface on this thing including the inside at the rear of the FCG pocket. Im actually amazed this thing isn't lighter than it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lltgbb103r1p3g2/Photo%20Jul%2020%2C%207%2052%2034%20PM.jpg?raw=1

So with the B5 TG it's only about .3oz heavier than my BAD lower! Not bad value for $115.

With a PSA slick side upper and B5 TG it would be approx 13.1 oz for the receiver set. That's a great weight at about $185 for those three pieces
View Quote
Nice receiver. They could have done a whole lot more milling.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:03:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MisterDeadeye] [#10]

PWD update: the stock section will be done today. Took longer than expected but that is water under the bridge now. Probably work on barrels next. I'd like to add 4-5 more brands to the bbl section. I know there are a lot more options 'out there' than what the PWD currently has....
View Quote
Do be sure to give us an update, I live about an hour away from them so I might just take a trip on down there if they've got 'em.

EDIT: Wait, I just went to their FB page and saw the picture they posted of the receiver sets. Was that you who commented earlier today? They apparently have them in stock. Phone number for the guys interested: (316)943-5800
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:38:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Follow up with weight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lltgbb103r1p3g2/Photo%20Jul%2020%2C%207%2052%2034%20PM.jpg?raw=1

View Quote
Nice looking lower. Almost thought it was a BAD   one. That is a great price.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jwood562:
thanks, I just called them but they were closed. I left a VM so I will see if I get a call back on them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Thanks for checking on this. Any durability issues with fostech?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Thanks for checking on this. Any durability issues with fostech?
View Quote
not that I have seen yet in my infinite google searches concerning the uppers. Oops, this is regarding the original magtech uppers. I have seen a few stories of the lower trigger and hammer pin holes opening up or widening somehow. But again this is third hand stories with original mag tech lowers.

Fostech either bought out mag tech or bought their patented (I'm guessing) process and I don't think they have released many sets in the wild yet
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:29:50 AM EDT
[#14]
I wasn't able to see where on their Facebook page they say they have these uppers. Where did you see this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I wasn't able to see where on their Facebook page they say they have these uppers. Where did you see this?
View Quote
Scroll down through their photos until you see an image of a stripped upper and lower beside some pistol slide. They're labeled A and B and the caption is essentially "Which one weighs more?"

It's a Fostech upper and lower. The page owner confirmed about 12 hours ago that they're in stock. Give them a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok cool I did see that just didn't click on it
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#17]

not that I have seen yet in my infinite google searches concerning the uppers. Oops, this is regarding the original magtech uppers. I have seen a few stories of the lower trigger and hammer pin holes opening up or widening somehow. But again this is third hand stories with original mag tech lowers.

Fostech either bought out mag tech or bought their patented (I'm guessing) process and I don't think they have released many sets in the wild yet
View Quote
The uppers are plenty durable, the finish on the original mag tactical receivers (and the fostech lowers from classic firearms) have a terrible finish, you can scratch it off with your fingernail. The FTW fostech receiver sets have a much better finish, i think it's the new line of cerakote. The only durability thing i would advise with the uppers is don't use a ridiculously heavy 20"+ bull barrel and slam the upper open, or put too much torque on the barrel nut, etc. They are about as tough as 6061 aluminum, it's plenty tough but it isn't 7075. Just keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pscot468:

The uppers are plenty durable, the finish on the original mag tactical receivers (and the fostech lowers from classic firearms) have a terrible finish, you can scratch it off with your fingernail. The FTW fostech receiver sets have a much better finish, i think it's the new line of cerakote. The only durability thing i would advise with the uppers is don't use a ridiculously heavy 20"+ bull barrel and slam the upper open, or put too much torque on the barrel nut, etc. They are about as tough as 6061 aluminum, it's plenty tough but it isn't 7075. Just keep that in mind.
View Quote
Awesome! Thanks for the input. Anyone know the price yet for just the upper?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:18:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#19]
I just want to know is fostech really did perfect the casting process. IIRC, some of the examples of magtec failure showed small voids scattered throughout the casting. Not good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#20]
***** UPDATE******

I just got off the phone with FTW coatings. They have 4 stripped fostech magnesium uppers in stock.

The gentleman on the phone (forgive me but I forgot his name) was very nice and helpful. He explained to me that he is good friends with the owner of fostech and was given a few of the uppers in the raw. That's why he has some to sell.

He assured me that fostech was planning on releasing some time soon but unknown exactly.

I paid $120 shipped with my choice of ceracote color.

He was wondering how and why there was a sudden interest in these and I told him about this thread and that he will probably sell out before the end of the day as soon as I post this.

Happy hunting
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey everyone, been following this thread for quite some time now and figured I'd finally join the conversation. Just want to thank everyone for doing the work and posting weights. I've went through all 49 pages of this forum and the awesome spreadsheet to come up with a build. I'm working with Witt Machine now to build an integrally suppressed 300 BLK upper. Here's the part list that I've got going so far, the barrel and the suppressor I left to Witt Machine to handle.

Upper Parts:

Fostech Fighter Lite Upper Receiver
Whiskey Arms Aluminum Carrier + Key
JP Enhanced Bolt Assembly Group
Brigand Arms 15'' Edge Handguard with Barrel Nut
Anderson Manufacturing Charging Handle

Lower Parts:
Tegra Arms Lower
New Frontier Arm LPK
Stock (to be determined)

All in all, maybe a sub 5 pound integrally suppressed rifle? Probably won't find out for another year since it's a NFA item...

Anyways, I was the one who posted about the Fostech Fighter Lite upper on the spreadsheet. I found out about it after FTW Coatings was trying to sell the full set on gunbrokers but since I just wanted the upper, I called in and chatted with Ryan Cheney. He sold me an upper for $126 shipped priority mail and kerakoted in my color preference. I had it shipped directly to Witt Machine so I haven't seen it or gotten a weight confirmation but for those that have ordered it, post pics and weights when you get the chance! :D
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
This is great.  I don't think fostech realizes how many they could be on the verge of selling after this discussion.  Keep us up to date when you guys get these. My only thing holding me back is confirmation of durability, but cost is fantastic being the lightest weight out there it appears.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#23]
Is there a way to independently test these things? Like MPI? Isn't that how they find voids in bolt steel? Not sure if that'd work on Mg, but there has to be some technique for inspecting that...right? They are hella light and inexpensive, which is a hell of a combo!

@skinnywill welcome to the sickness.

PWD update: added a bunch of gas block and muzzle device data that Brownells helped me get. Had a big catalog I was going to get rid of that was a couple years old. Then I noticed that they actually have some weight / other data for certain kinds of parts. It was kinda random, but like I said they had lots of GB and muzzle stuff. Anyway, info added. :)
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]
X-ray maybe
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#25]
what is a PWD

@inmyshadow thanks for posting the weights, all of which have been added to the PWD! I had no idea that Brownells was starting to sell ultralight parts under their own brand name, even though I order lots of stuff from them. lol!  Very helpful info!

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 6:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: larrys] [#26]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
what is a PWD
View Quote
It's the parts weight data base that Jekbrown has so graciously adopted and managed for us all.

If you are building an AR and are at all concerned with the weight of the parts/weapon it is your bible.

I wish I had used it when I started my light weight build. The good news is that I was able to build a good part of another gun with the parts I replaced once I discovered the PWD.

Link
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#27]
This is great.  I don't think fostech realizes how many they could be on the verge of selling after this discussion.  Keep us up to date when you guys get these. My only thing holding me back is confirmation of durability, but cost is fantastic being the lightest weight out there it appears.
View Quote
Second lightest. The blackthorne polymer upper is much lighter stripped.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]
***** UPDATE******

I just got off the phone with FTW coatings. They have 4 stripped fostech magnesium uppers in stock.

The gentleman on the phone (forgive me but I forgot his name) was very nice and helpful. He explained to me that he is good friends with the owner of fostech and was given a few of the uppers in the raw. That's why he has some to sell.

He assured me that fostech was planning on releasing some time soon but unknown exactly.

He was wondering how and why there was a sudden interest in these and I told him about this thread and that he will probably sell out before the end of the day as soon as I post this.

Happy hunting
View Quote
I'm glad you finally got one! What muzzle device are you planning on using?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I got a new product alert. Cryptic coatings lightweight bolt carrier group. It's the lightest steel carrier now. The finish on these are fantastic BTW, it really is as good as they say, and definitely worth the $. I was running one of their mystic black 308 carriers in a build for a long time, I didn't realize the rifle was undergassed until i tried a nitrided bolt carrier, lol. Then it was short stroke city!!! Rifle length gas on a 16 in barrel is a terrible idea BTW. The bolt carrier group weighs 8.2 oz, that's with the bolt and everything. http://www.crypticcoatings.com/lightweight-bolt-carrier-group/
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By pscot468:
I got a new product alert. Cryptic coatings lightweight bolt carrier group. It's the lightest steel carrier now. The finish on these are fantastic BTW, it really is as good as they say, and definitely worth the $. I was running one of their mystic black 308 carriers in a build for a long time, I didn't realize the rifle was undergassed until i tried a nitrided bolt carrier, lol. Then it was short stroke city!!! Rifle length gas on a 16 in barrel is a terrible idea BTW. The bolt carrier group weighs 8.2 oz, that's with the bolt and everything. http://www.crypticcoatings.com/lightweight-bolt-carrier-group/
View Quote
Looks awesome but damn that is a lot more money than aim surplus for .7 ounces less
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#31]
On the note of bcg. Has anyone had experience with right to bear arms lightweight bcg. It is same as aim surplus at 8.9oz complete but they sell the carrier by itself which is currently $65.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#32]
***** UPDATE******

Happy hunting
View Quote
I just can't get myself to buy a magnesium upper for 120. The lower is less than that even after FFL. Once they release these officially. I get bet money it will be much cheaper than that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Awesome! Thanks for the input. Anyone know the price yet for just the upper?
View Quote
This is totally incorrect. The fostech lowers have bad finish just like the OG. I can't scratch it of with my fingernails, but if you get a safety pin and scratch or barely knock it against something when assembling it will chip or the finish will come off. I've never used the MAG ones so I can't compare. But the finish is not good.

Slice:I bought 5
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Going off memory, but the mag lowers were nickel plated and then duracoated.  They later switched to Cerakote.  The Cerakote was better but still not great likely due to the nickel plating underneath it.  I believe that was the same process BCM used with the KMR.  And in all likelihood is the same thing fostech is doing. 
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 4:02:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lightpaw] [#35]
Which model Aim Surplus upper is only .7 oz more than the 4.4 oz Fostech upper?

Looks awesome but damn that is a lot more money than aim surplus for .7 ounces less
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By lightpaw:
Which model AP upper is only .7 oz more than the 4.4 oz Fostech upper?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lightpaw:
Which model AP upper is only .7 oz more than the 4.4 oz Fostech upper?

BCGs, not uppers.  And AIM Surplus, not Aero Precision.

the AIM lightweight BCG is only 0.7 ounces more than the Cryptic Coatings BCG.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#37]
gotcha. I have an AIM LW BCG, and it's great.

Originally Posted By JoshAston:
BCGs, not uppers.  And AIM Surplus, not Aero Precision.

the AIM lightweight BCG is only 0.7 ounces more than the Cryptic Coatings BCG.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Still looking for data on V7's Inconel gas tube. Asked Joel about it over a year ago, and he simply said that it weighs a smidgeon more than a standard one.

Anyone ever weighed one?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:35:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I weighed a Magpul MOE polymer trigger gaurd at 5 grams (.176 oz) I put a B5 composite on the scale and it also came in at 5 grams. Both weighed the same with or without the roll pin so I'd say they are both in the same weight range.
View Quote
Don't have a magpul handy to compare, but I just weighed the B5 on my small calibrated scale (only 0.001g off on a 10g test weight!) and it came in at 0.1973oz without the screw, and 0.2058oz with it. Apparently the boys at B5 don't own a decent scale, which makes me suspect there accuracy of any other weight data, though I suppose we are only talking about a 5/100th oz difference. Still, if the scale was accurate enough to call it 0.15oz on their site, it's capable to reading 0.20....
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Was messing around in the PWD the other day and noticed you had the Geissele SD3G listed without a weight. Today I went through the frustrating process of taking out the FCG, safety etc, without any punches or a vice or any kind of proper workspace where I am right now and weighed the whole thing to give you my data.

i just opened it back up to update the weight and noticed it's listed twice, once with a weight and once without.

Time to put my lower back together. grumble grumble
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Don't have a magpul handy to compare, but I just weighed the B5 on my small calibrated scale (only 0.001g off on a 10g test weight!) and it came in at 0.1973oz without the screw, and 0.2058oz with it. Apparently the boys at B5 don't own a decent scale, which makes me suspect there accuracy of any other weight data, though I suppose we are only talking about a 5/100th oz difference. Still, if the scale was accurate enough to call it 0.15oz on their site, it's capable to reading 0.20....
View Quote
I had weighed them with the set screw but w/o roll pin at .176, so I'm guessing my scale is off a few hundredths. I ordered a test weight set for future endeavors. Will most likely invest in a better scale eventually as well.

What do you have left on your LW SBR? Looking forward to some pics.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By MisterDeadeye:
Was messing around in the PWD the other day and noticed you had the Geissele SD3G listed without a weight. Today I went through the frustrating process of taking out the FCG, safety etc, without any punches or a vice or any kind of proper workspace where I am right now and weighed the whole thing to give you my data.

i just opened it back up to update the weight and noticed it's listed twice, once with a weight and once without.

Time to put my lower back together. grumble grumble
View Quote
Doh! Well, know this... The effort is appreciated! My guess is, I had it listed without a weight and a user got one, didn't see it "where it belongs", and added it themselves. Presto, two listings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:05:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#43]

I had weighed them with the set screw but w/o roll pin at .176, so I'm guessing my scale is off a few hundredths. I ordered a test weight set for future endeavors. Will most likely invest in a better scale eventually as well.

What do you have left on your LW SBR? Looking forward to some pics.
View Quote
Should have a pic tomorrow. The final part, other than the sight, is done being cerakoted, finally. The plan is to pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work. So close!

Not sure what sight to go with. Considering rolling with one of the polymer RDSs. Doubt I'll ever shoot this gun over 100 yards anyway. The shield aluminum sight is awesome, but I'm not sure I want to spend $400 on it. Hmmmm. Any recommendations? Looking for a very light sight, of course, and I need to consider the weight of mounts that are available for the sight as well...
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Should have a pic tomorrow. The final part, other than the sight, is done being cerakoted, finally. The plan is to pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work. So close!

Not sure what sight to go with. Considering rolling with one of the polymer RDSs. Doubt I'll ever shoot this gun over 100 yards anyway. The shield aluminum sight is awesome, but I'm not sure I want to spend $400 on it. Hmmmm. Any recommendations? Looking for a very light sight, of course, and I need to consider the weight of mounts that are available for the sight as well...
View Quote
I'm in the same boat.
I just have a set of Bobros on my LW gun for now. I looked at the Shield but got frustrated with the mounting options. Wonder if it can be made to fit the BAD mount?
I have a Trijicon RMR with Scalarworks mount on my SD gun, but haven't shot it yet. I may end up with that on the LW gun.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Was looking through the PWD after hearing about the Cryptic LW BCG and saw some stuff has been errantly changed.

- The Cryptic LW carrier is listed as 8.2oz on the manufacturer's website with only the mystic black coating available. PWD has it at 8.8 and 8.818 with two different coatings.
- 2A Armament has a model listed as "U-LW Ti, adjustable gas key". They make no such model. Additionally, I know their models (a full mass, a LW with steel/aluminum, and a regulated LW steel/aluminum) used to be listed, because I used the PWD to shop for mine.
- Ballistic Advantage does not make a titanium BCG. Two are listed by them.
- CMMG is listed as producing the Gunner Lightweight BCG. That's a Faxon product.

I didn't make any corrections as it appears someone has messed with the sorting on the manufacturers, but the number of products has also changed. Just wanted to bring it to someone's attention.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for bringing this up. I just backed it up a couple days ago so it shouldn't be hard to cut/paste the BCG section. Hopefully it's the only section with issues....
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#47]
You can protect data that already entered in sheets. From editing and sorting I believe. Just leave space for people to add and you can re sort the data at your own will.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:48:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jekbrown] [#48]
The idea has been suggested before. Reluctantly, I suppose it might be the way to go. If anything ever happens to me, someone else could always make their own copy of the data and keep the PWD going, I suppose. Hmm. Guess I'll add the "submit user data" page today and lock the rest down, once I figure out the extent of the corruption and repair it...
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Once you figure out what needs to be fixed and get it corrected, you should be able to lock everything down except the user weights and possibly the comments/notes column. People don't need to be able to sort the data in the PWD - they can C+P if they want that functionality (or save their own copy). Leave a last page open for new product submissions that you can periodically clear out and add yourself.

Open source info is great until you remember how stupid the average person is and that half the people out there are worse than average.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Just lock down what's there and leave open cells below
Page / 127
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top