BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:54:48 AM EDT
Ok I just received the PSA complete upper yesterday and the first thing I did look was at the extension. Here is the upper details     http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/20/psa-20-hammer-forged-cl-mp-a2-upper.html

I saw that the extension is not completely lined with the upper. IS this normal??? Am I GTG like this???    I had a bad experience with my first upper which I got raped because they did a Rifle extension in a M4 upper.  SO I just don't want this to happen again and ordered a PSA upper until I fix the other upper.    

Pics talks more than 1k words so here is some pics:

Unboxing the PSA

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qdyfpw.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/vzziol.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/33tr1ip.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/z7erq.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/mcds0y.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2aj5nw0.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/jaf2q1.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/1ze8lj7.jpg

Lower as well. Waiting for the lower kits today I hope.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vm7wgl.jpg

Now to the main thing I want you to see and tell me if I'm GTG

See the oneon the right?

http://i45.tinypic.com/fl98gm.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qxykgw.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ueo0zq.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/30t4269.jpg

Hard to close up focus but this last one looks better. you can see that the extension is not right in the middle. Is that normal? Am I GTG??   thank you in advance
http://i49.tinypic.com/35aitdf.jpg
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Not perfect, but it will work. If it was out of its properly clocked position the bolt would not cycle worth a crap. If you have any catches a dremmel with a chainsaw sharpening stone will clean it up nicely.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
My only concern for that would be the front sight is also canted.  Looks like the barrel nut needs loosened and tightened up again carefully to get the extension lined up.

It should work though.  Go sight it in and if it takes all your windage to the left then that may be the case.  I'm sure PSA would be willing to correct that issue.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My only concern for that would be the front sight is also canted.  Looks like the barrel nut needs loosened and tightened up again carefully to get the extension lined up.

It should work though.  Go sight it in and if it takes all your windage to the left then that may be the case.  I'm sure PSA would be willing to correct that issue.

alright. I'm going sight it with the laser and check that.  thank you so much
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a Colt alignment to me.

edit:  what are the marks in the chamber that look like pits?
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks like a Colt alignment to me.

edit:  what are the marks in the chamber that look like pits?

Really? not useful to the OP

Looks like preserve grease in chamber.

ETA Call PSA ask them if they want to correct it or if it will be good to go.  Bet they will fix it and make it right they are earning a rep for great customer service around here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Is grease. It came like that. I haven't clean it yet. I'm just a little worried about the extension.  I did laser sight 27feet and seems like is alright. I didn't have the move the windage, is right in the middle but the elevation I had to go all the way up and still I need to low the front sight a little bit. So what are the other options?? .  I'm still waiting for the lower kit and the bcm bcg.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Try not to adjust the elevation to much using laser at 27 feet.  Remember the laser is much lower than the sight so you will have a variance you need to account for.

Find a friend who has a complete lower and drop your upper on it and run a few rounds down range.

Where in TX are you?
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]
it looks fine have you tried a BCG in it?

if its out of alignment the BCG wont cycle
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Agree

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#10]
My problem is, even if it did cycle and fire fine, you would always be thinking about it not being perfect, not what you paid for. Always that nagging thought in the back of your head,,, what it it jams right when I need it the most?
I would defiantly email or call PSA and ask. Tho if you send it back, it will be another few weeks turn around.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#11]
it looks like the barrel slipped a bit when they were installing the nut.

It also looks like it would function fine with the exception of possibly the sights.

If it lines up with the sights now and you have them realign the feedramps then your sights might be off.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Send PSA the pics and see what they say.  Even if it functions fine, you will still be unhappy thinking about it.  Better to go without it for a couple weeks than be unhappy forever about it.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok will send this thread to psa. thank you so much
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What picture are you looking at to conclude that the front sight is canted?

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My problem is, even if it did cycle and fire fine, you would always be thinking about it not being perfect, not what you paid for. Always that nagging thought in the back of your head,,, what it it jams right when I need it the most?
I would defiantly email or call PSA and ask. Tho if you send it back, it will be another few weeks turn around.

I agree with this.You paid for better,that chamber looks rough too and I don"t mean the oil/grease.I would call PSA and see what they said.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this.You paid for better,that chamber looks rough too and I don"t mean the oil/grease.I would call PSA and see what they said.

Bunch of couch potato experts. You guys are clueless.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of couch potato experts. You guys are clueless.

Just stating what I see! You don't know me!
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Why not ask, PSA first before posting.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Because there is no drama involved if you fix it without bitching.  I am not convinced there is an issue here.  But hey,  get enough kling-ons to say there is an issue maybe they can create one.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't even think my girlfriend analyzes her purses more than some people do their rifles here. Just shoot the dadgum thing. If it doesn't work, send it back. I would assume this would be simple but week in and week out the main threads here are of cosmetic nature and people freaking out of the smallest of scratches, blemishes, paint imperfections or things they THINK will cause function issues. Sweet merciful crap, just shoot the darn thing!

Edit:
Here you go OP, M4 cuts on the BCM barrel and no M4 cuts the LaRue receiver. 8k+ rounds, 4 multigun matches and no problems feeding anything from soft points, hollow points, surplus, match or even steel ammo.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What picture are you looking at to conclude that the front sight is canted?

I didn't say it WAS canted, I said I would be concerned that sinse the extension seems to be clocked a little counter clockwise that the FSB would also be off a little.  The extension is clocked a little in the same direction of the torsional force of the nut being tightened.  

As I mentioned, shoot it and sight it in and if it's an issue then have it addressed.  If I was building an upper and it looked like that, at a minimum I would loosen the barrel nut and check for play, and then tighten it down again.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't even think my girlfriend analyzes her purses more than some people do their rifles here. Just shoot the dadgum thing. If it doesn't work, send it back. I would assume this would be simple but week in and week out the main threads here are of cosmetic nature and people freaking out of the smallest of scratches, blemishes, paint imperfections or things they THINK will cause function issues. Sweet merciful crap, just shoot the darn thing!

Edit:
Here you go OP, M4 cuts on the BCM barrel and no M4 cuts the LaRue receiver. 8k+ rounds, 4 multigun matches and no problems feeding anything from soft points, hollow points, surplus, match or even steel ammo.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff519/goobax1/barrel.jpg

That has nothing to do with his issue.  Damn near eveyone knows that M4 extensions will run on a Non-M4 cut reciever.  His reciever is a M4 cut reciever.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#23]
I would go shoot the gun then draw your own conclusions. If you ask on the internet you'l get a mix of answers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#24]
OP....I've seen several and own a couple uppers with the receiver/barrel ramps lined up a little off just like yours. Never had any problems out of it. I did bubba fix one as previously mentioned with a dremmel, but in the end I didn't notice any difference after the "fix" from the others. As long as nothing feels off to you with the rifle charged and locked, your fine.

Of course as you already know if your not locking at all or something feels weird or wrong when charging your rifle, don't shoot it and send the upper back.

Quoted:

My only concern for that would be the front sight is also canted. How do you know the indexing notch in the upper wasn't cut a smidge off?

the barrel nut needs loosened and tightened up again carefully to get the extension lined up. Loosen the barrel nut and re-tighten to line up the ramps? Don't know what brand uppers you've done that with; but every one out of the dozen or so I've built, the indexing pin fit in the upper so tight there was no room to "turn" it any to better line up the ramps. The only way I could have done that on the two of mine that had this "issue" would of been to widen the indexing notch in the upper (not going to do that) or turn the barrel extension forward or back ( )

And I believe JC was trying to illustrate the point that since they (AR15s) work fine with M4 extensions and rifle uppers; the matching M4 ramped upper and extension being less than 1/16 off wouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps OP....from the looks of everything in the the pictures your GTG. Just use your own judgment and if your not comfortable, don't shoot it and send it back. Chamber doesn't look "bad" just clean it out good........then get it dirty again
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#25]
I would ask for an RMA and have them fix it. You paid for perfect rifle, you should get one.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OP....I've seen several and own a couple uppers with the receiver/barrel ramps lined up a little off just like yours. Never had any problems out of it. I did bubba fix one as previously mentioned with a dremmel, but in the end I didn't notice any difference after the "fix" from the others. As long as nothing feels off to you with the rifle charged and locked, your fine.

Of course as you already know if your not locking at all or something feels weird or wrong when charging your rifle, don't shoot it and send the upper back.

Quoted:

My only concern for that would be the front sight is also canted. How do you know the indexing notch in the upper wasn't cut a smidge off?

the barrel nut needs loosened and tightened up again carefully to get the extension lined up. Loosen the barrel nut and re-tighten to line up the ramps? Don't know what brand uppers you've done that with; but every one out of the dozen or so I've built, the indexing pin fit in the upper so tight there was no room to "turn" it any to better line up the ramps. The only way I could have done that on the two of mine that had this "issue" would of been to widen the indexing notch in the upper (not going to do that) or turn the barrel extension forward or back ( )

And I believe JC was trying to illustrate the point that since they (AR15s) work fine with M4 extensions and rifle uppers; the matching M4 ramped upper and extension being less than 1/16 off wouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps OP....from the looks of everything in the the pictures your GTG. Just use your own judgment and if your not comfortable, don't shoot it and send it back. Chamber doesn't look "bad" just clean it out good........then get it dirty again

A gently used Colt upper was a little loose as was a Aero upper.  WHen I assembled them I ended up loosening and retightening to get the ramps centered.  When sighten in at 50yrds and 100yrds it was then dead nuts and the windage adjustment on both were 1-2 clicks off of center.

I'm being an optimist and assuming the extension index is not off.

AGAIN, let me state that if it cycles fine, and shoots straight without having to max the windage then leaving it alone.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ok will send this thread to psa. thank you so much

Why?
Send the upper to PSA.
All they have to do is send you an upper with correctly lined up ramps and sell the misaligned ones to toolmen.
Toolmen don't care what their rifles look like as long as they go bang.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

That has nothing to do with his issue.  Damn near eveyone knows that M4 extensions will run on a Non-M4 cut reciever.  His reciever is a M4 cut reciever.

It has everything to do with it as a non m4 cut receiver will not interfere with feeding an m4 ramped barrel extension so why on earth would a ramp insignificantly off matter in his case.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would ask for an RMA and have them fix it. You paid for perfect rifle, you should get one.

Sorry...the made me laugh...an AR is basically a modular platform and since it is made by man....and in most cases several men...with the tolerances of the platform...you won't get perfect. Shell the money out for national match parts...and it maybe closer.

I'd shoot it and if it zeros like it should...no worries.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

A gently used Colt upper was a little loose as was a Aero upper.  WHen I assembled them I ended up loosening and retightening to get the ramps centered.  When sighten in at 50yrds and 100yrds it was then dead nuts and the windage adjustment on both were 1-2 clicks off of center.

I'm being an optimist and assuming the extension index is not off.

AGAIN, let me state that if it cycles fine, and shoots straight without having to max the windage then leaving it alone.

Agree again.

I can only assume that those that don't understand your meaning from the first post haven't installed many barrels. lol!
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I have seen the same thing from other brands. For the most part they had no issues. In one case they needed the dremel as someone else said. I have yet to see it affect the BCG cycling, only chambering.

If it were me, I would just shoot it. If chambering issues happened I would grind the ramps myself. While I am sure PSA would hook you up, my thoughts are why wait when it is probably not an issue anyway and if it is it would be faster to fix it yourself.

Having said that, I understand the peace of mind that comes from believing your AR-15 has been put together by a pro. But the sad reality is that PSA can't keep their prices that low by paying a top armorer to check and double check his work. Considering that and the fact that nobody can love your rifle like you can, my advice is fix it yourself and save the waiting.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#32]
My question is why are they even putting M4 feedramps on a 20 inch rifle upper?
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, that is odd.  I guess with everyone wanting M4 cuts they figured "Just give them what they want".  Personally I love the Rifle uppers.  I have a flat top (STAG) and a C7 upper and I like they fact that I can run any barrel I want on it without issue.  Oddly enough they were cheaper for awhile, but now they are more expensive.  Maybe that's why.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that is odd.  I guess with everyone wanting M4 cuts they figured "Just give them what they want".  Personally I love the Rifle uppers.  I have a flat top (STAG) and a C7 upper and I like they fact that I can run any barrel I want on it without issue.  Oddly enough they were cheaper for awhile, but now they are more expensive.  Maybe that's why.

Because not many people buy 20" rifles these days.

Its less stock to just get ever upper with M4 feedramps

Also the upper is fine, do you plan to use this rifle or let it sit in a safe and just show it to friends?
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

It has everything to do with it as a non m4 cut receiver will not interfere with feeding an m4 ramped barrel extension so why on earth would a ramp insignificantly off matter in his case.

Because this is a M4 cut barrel extension and reciever is also cut, but they do not line up.

I would be concerned with a bullet hitting the edge of the barrel extension and either jamming or pushing the bullet back in.

Look at the left sides of the ramps, see where the barrel extension is hanging over the ramp? That's the problem.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

Because this is a M4 cut barrel extension and reciever is also cut, but they do not line up.

I would be concerned with a bullet hitting the edge of the barrel extension and either jamming or pushing the bullet back in.

Look at the left sides of the ramps, see where the barrel extension is hanging over the ramp? That's the problem.

How about the OP shoot it and let us know how it works before we all lynch PSA.

It never ceases to amaze me the people who come here and post problems with their rifle having never ever shot it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

It never ceases to amaze me the people who come here and post problems with their rifle having never ever shot it.

You are right.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_66/554824_.html
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:17:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Edit:

check this, is my older upper. I just was worried because the bad experience i had, thats it. But palmetto said that everything if fine if not they woulnt send the upper. So yea Im just here dramatizing because I can't go to the range yet. I built the lower yesterday but palmetto forgot to send me the A2 extension they were nice and will send it
   http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/573282_.html
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:49:12 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm just impatient, yea I really want to go and  shoot. But now I'm missing the A2 extension tube. ahhhhh another week for the wait I guess ......  So far I Really love this upper. finish is so great and I just feels great in my hands. Also the lower and lower kits pieces, the finish is great. Everything match perfect. Hopefully BCM BCG arrive today considering their fast shipping.     I guess I'll have to get the freaking AK's until I finish the PSA proyect.  JK, I love my aks too        LOVE PSA customer service

My 7.62x39 with 74 brake

Ak74m clone 5.45x39

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Personally I would of contacted PSA first to give them a chance to fix it.  I had a slightly worse problem with another vendor.  They fixed it but it was a long, irritating process.  I now build my own uppers from parts.  PSA's uppers are tempting tho.  If the wife unit didn't put me on $150 a month lock down I would probably order their 20", still might.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Personally I would of contacted PSA first to give them a chance to fix it.  I had a slightly worse problem with another vendor.  They fixed it but it was a long, irritating process.  I now build my own uppers from parts.  PSA's uppers are tempting tho.  If the wife unit didn't put me on $150 a month lock down I would probably order their 20", still might.

I always have loved the 20"  either basic A2 or A3 (A4 mil)   Never had the chance to get one until now. I'm new to the AR15's.  

PSA said:  Due to the composite nature of AR assembly, and the tolerances in the upper and barrel extension, it is not uncommon for the feed ramps to not match up perfectly with the receiver. It should not, in itself, be a cause for alarm. Your upper was test fired as part of its qc check before it left, and if the feedramps had caused an issue, the upper would not have shipped.

Please feel free to sight in your upper with live fire and give it a workout. Your upper is covered under warranty, so If you have any issues with the function of the upper, please contact Customer service @ [email protected] and we will take care of you.

I just have to Rambo/Ninja at the range and see what happens but I'm waiting for the A2 extension tube that PSA forgot to send me so I can finish the proyect
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are right.

Ouch

OP send it back if your not happy, but if it functions fine and it won't continue to bother you once you know it functions fine then shoot it first. Pretty sure PSA will take care of you either way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

BINGO!  Sharp edges in the feed ramps are a no-no.

Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#44]
OP I see ZERO problems here.  Put the dam gun together and shoot it!   There's way to many anal retentive folks running around here!    It's an AR not a $500 million dollar car.  If you want perfection spend $3000 on a freaking KAC.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP I see ZERO problems here.  Put the dam gun together and shoot it!   There's way to many anal retentive folks running around here!    It's an AR not a $500 million dollar car.  If you want perfection spend $3000 on a freaking KAC.

HAHAHA!  you are right!
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

You are right.

Nice. Rust is a bit different, had it been rust i would asked how to get it off the crown.

Had my feedramps been slightly off i would go shoot it to test function.

Comig here to post problems that can be easily diagnosed by a few test rounds is different than askig if something is rust.

I am honored you think so highly of me that you remember my posts from months go.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm just impatient, yea I really want to go and  shoot. But now I'm missing the A2 extension tube. ahhhhh another week for the wait I guess ......  So far I Really love this upper. finish is so great and I just feels great in my hands. Also the lower and lower kits pieces, the finish is great. Everything match perfect. Hopefully BCM BCG arrive today considering their fast shipping.     I guess I'll have to get the freaking AK's until I finish the PSA proyect.  JK, I love my aks too        LOVE PSA customer service

http://i48.tinypic.com/s44ayp.jpg

My 7.62x39 with 74 brake

http://i46.tinypic.com/32zhmr5.jpg

Ak74m clone 5.45x39

http://i47.tinypic.com/5nklrs.jpg

If you are near Austin, I can meet you at a range on Sun and loan you a lower with a A2 stock (oddly enough a PSA lower) and a BCG to test fire it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2012 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

Amen, i have LMT and Colt uppers that look like that, they have been shooters for thousands of round

OP, just shoot the rifle, i'll bet you will be thrilled to death with it and your fears will go away. also give PSA the chance to answer questions before posting it here. they are good guys and will make it right if something goes wrong
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

Amen, i have LMT and Colt uppers that look like that, they have been shooters for thousands of round

OP, just shoot the rifle, i'll bet you will be thrilled to death with it and your fears will go away. also give PSA the chance to answer questions before posting it here. they are good guys and will make it right if something goes wrong

Yea I know. I Just wanted to know all the thoughts of you guys here but, I noticed there is more people that don't know any sh... than the ones that really know about this things .  I never said anything bad about PSA. When I received the upper I was so In love with it. The quality, finish. everything. I just had a bad experience with a older upper and was a little worried about this. I have ordered few things from PSA and I love everything I have buy from them and I would buy and still buying stuff from them. I never ever meant and didn't talk bad about them. I love them and I know if there any problem they will help. BTW when I wrote them, they answer really quick.  Now I know for the next thread will have in mind that the answers of the people will be more negative with no sense than, positive.
          I do NOT regret having this upper in my hands. I'm in love with it. My GF is jealous pew pew
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 7:02:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yea I know. I Just wanted to know all the thoughts of you guys here but, I noticed there is more people that don't know any sh... than the ones that really know about this things .  I never said anything bad about PSA. When I received the upper I was so In love with it. The quality, finish. everything. I just had a bad experience with a older upper and was a little worried about this. I have ordered few things from PSA and I love everything I have buy from them and I would buy and still buying stuff from them. I never ever meant and didn't talk bad about them. I love them and I know if there any problem they will help. BTW when I wrote them, they answer really quick.  Now I know for the next thread will have in mind that the answers of the people will be more negative with no sense than, positive.
          I do NOT regret having this upper in my hands. I'm in love with it. My GF is jealous pew pew

So you are happy with it?  Why make a thread then?

Go out and shoot it. But if you start having bullets get pushed into the cases don't come here and post about it.
Contact PSA and get it fixed or take it to a shop and have them correctly install the barrel.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top