User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 906
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:04:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, that's the Lake City range.

It's a good range, but a bit of a drive from Jax. No ROs there that day to ruin any fun.

And yeah, I'm with JSO. I stop by the shop occasionally, but trust me when I say I've spent my fair share of cash there. You guys built my other BCM upper, among all the other things I've bought there. You guys are my go to shop!

Neil actually installed my tear drop FA on my Block II upper a few weeks ago. I'll be sure to pop in again soon.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm putting the finishing touches on my block II clone and I was interested to see several of the clones pictured here having .mil style QR stickers on their lowers? I'm assuming those are replicas as well? Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct style clone QR sticker for a block II clone?

Also out of curiosity, how long has the military been adding these QR stickers to their weapons?

Thanks for the info!

Will
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:46:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WillMunny] [#3]
Sorry doubletap
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WillMunny:
I'm putting the finishing touches on my block II clone and I was interested to see several of the clones pictured here having .mil style QR stickers on their lowers? I'm assuming those are replicas as well? Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct style clone QR sticker for a block II clone?

Also out of curiosity, how long has the military been adding these QR stickers to their weapons?

Thanks for the info!

Will
View Quote

Why would you want QR stickers that don't have information relevant to your specific firearm? It's only worth doing IMO if you can print them yourself with your specific info (e.g., serial number).

Doing otherwise is the equivalent of putting fake PEQs on your gun.

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Thanks for the info!

Will
View Quote

Search "weapon code label" on ebay, you will see it. It cost $8.5 just for one piece sticker which I think it not worth it
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:15:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WillMunny] [#6]
Originally Posted By cmcflex:

Why would you want QR stickers that don't have information relevant to your specific firearm? It's only worth doing IMO if you can print them yourself with your specific info (e.g., serial number).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info!

Will

Because I don't personally  have the hundreds of carbines needed to necessitate having functional QR tracking capability and protocols, and I don't think .mil is going to make me my own personal one, even if I ask nicely.  

I get your point, but see it differently.  At the end of the day, everyone has their own personal line in the sand regarding what constitutes an appropriate clone artifact and what is just being poser-ish. I'm not totally sure where I'll come out on the QR code yet, but I'm curious to know what others have done, and I was interested to find out how long the military has been using them on small arms.

YMMV.

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Thanks for the info!

Will

Mine I made at work, using our label printer. Short of it saying it's a Colt M4A1 (LMT and PSA lowers) the rest is applicable in my case.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Never thought about the possibility of a DIY QR tag!

I've got some more homework to do…
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:50:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I got one off Ebay for my rifle.

I honestly don't really mind if it doesn't match up with my rifle. Maybe one day I'll make a correct one, but for now it looks the part.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey um totally unrelated to AR's but don't we have someone who is in the service like SF or SEALS or something that posts in one of these threads? Who were those guys, I wanted to ask if anyone had ever seen an Mk24 MOD 0 Assault Combat Pistol (HK45CT) issued, like actually SEEN one in person.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Does anyone recognize the rail extension on the right front soldier's M4A1? It looks to me like the Ergo M4 4 rail extension but I'm not certain.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Thanks for the info!

Will
View Quote

They're actually not QR codes, but data matrices, which are a slightly different format (most commercial QR code readers will read them), and are referred to as UIDs or IUIDs, for "Unique Identification," or "Item Unique Identification."  

They're governed by MIL-STD-130, I believe the most current version is -130N Change 1, dated 16 NOV 12:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIL-STD-130

MIL-STD-130N Change 1 16 November 2012

The original MIL-STD-130 dates from sometime in 2005, IIRC.  

As far as when they started showing up on small arms, the first ones I can really recall seeing were probably around 2008-ish, but only on some weapons - by around 2012-ish, they seemed to be pretty much "across the board" with almost all weapons having some form of them.  

There are various different kinds/types/styles of IUID tags - for the M4/M4A1 Carbine, however, the most relevant ones seem to be the 3/4" by 3/4" "square" versions:

...and the "rectangle" versions:

To a lesser extent, circular tags are seen on occasion as well.  

Authentic ones are a foil-ish type of tag - you can have them made in MIL-STD-130 compliant form by a variety of companies out there, but most of them have fairly high minimum order requirements.  I believe at least some of the eBay versions (probably the more expensive ones) are of this kind.  

Mine are just vinyl stickers that I was able to get printed by a print shop, and have information specific to me/my rifles printed on them, while others have simply had generic tags printed of various types/mediums.  

As for whether or not they're worth putting on, buying, getting made, etc. ::shrug::

A lot of people put stickers, paint logos or designs, or even simply have the blazing white brand logos laser etched on their ARs... I think they add a nice little "touch" to a nice clone build, with very little cost if any, and no real penalty, except, I suppose, being called a "poser" by guys with Testor's model paint in their engravings, matching MagPul FDE Cerakote, and bright white "BCM" markings all over their uppers.  

As for putting "fake PEQs" on real ARs, I don't know if I necessarily "started" that, but back when I was building a clone of my issued weapon, and the AN/PEQ-2A was still a "top of the line" IR laser, and sold on the grey market for $2,000+, and back when I thought that getting my own PVS-14 was a ridiculous and unnecessary expenditure (), I got a 1:1 airsoft replica AN/PEQ-2A laser and put it on my AR so I could train with the same weight and balance as if I had an actual AN/PEQ-2A.  I never actually used it in any other way than as a display piece and a dead weight, and certainly wasn't "relying" on it any substantive way - but it was still useful to me in a practical way.  Of course, nowadays, I'm legitimately on the hunt for a real PEQ-2, but that's a different matter entirely.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#14]
Originally Posted By ihcnehc:
As for PVS-14 vs whatever you are considering buying next.  At least one major branch of our services is going to be stuck with PVS-14 for a long long time.  It is not going to go away anytime soon and it is only going to get cheaper and more common and easier to get.

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/WMX200/IMG_6426_zps76ef9657.jpg

PS - in case you are wondering, yes, it is an Ops-Core Maritime and a BNVD-SG with true mil-spec grade tubes, not commerical ones.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ihcnehc:
As for PVS-14 vs whatever you are considering buying next.  At least one major branch of our services is going to be stuck with PVS-14 for a long long time.  It is not going to go away anytime soon and it is only going to get cheaper and more common and easier to get.

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/WMX200/IMG_6426_zps76ef9657.jpg

PS - in case you are wondering, yes, it is an Ops-Core Maritime and a BNVD-SG with true mil-spec grade tubes, not commerical ones.  

I hate you in so many ways for so many reasons.  Can I have that?  

As I mentioned - I've already got two PVS-14s - the decision I'd be making is between a bridge mount to use them both as binoculars (I'd like to maintain the ability to split them up, still - both for times that I'd prefer a monocular, and for "bring a friend" nights) or the WMX200, which would be roughly the same price (within $50 or so).  

I do agree with Ryan that paying MSRP for most Surefire lights is a bum deal, though.  

That being said - this is a short review of the SU-233/PVS M3X I did when I got one back in 2009 - before the LED models were available, before dual-spectrum lights, or Vampire or Ultra-power Surefires, in WML, etc. that we enjoy these days - remember at the time that the M3X's brightness was comparable to the massive, three cell Surefire M962, and it had/has a focusable beam:

Been using one for a couple of months now, also with the RMT dual switch, prior to trying this I was pretty much a die-hard Surefire fan, still am, but figured I'd try something new, and it's worked very well on a weapon that is not treated very nicely.

It is incandescent, don't know much about any LED conversions available for it, but of the top of my head, I don't believe there are any.

The IR flip cap is more or less worthless, IMHO, at least the one that came on mine does not quite fit properly with the light mounted on the 3 o'clock rail, and when it will stay on, it doesn't like to stay closed. Not a big deal to me because I really don't use the IR filters much anyways, but it may matter to some. Have not tried the bikini caps, but I suspect that if you wanted an IR filter, those would be a better solution, as long as the strap didn't break.

I like the big positive button to push (I have the push button and tape switch backplate), but I don't like the fact that it does not have a click on setting, you have to twist a knob to get the light to stay constant on. Again, not that I expect to spend much time with the light clicked on, but I'm used to the Surefire XM07 tailcap that can be used click on.

Mine uses the slidelock mount, the mount seems very secure and pretty low profile IMHO, and the low profile of the light compared to Surefires is probably one of the biggest attractions of this light. Again, I'm a big fan of the Surefire, primarily the M951XM07 model with the thumbscrew mount, and my observations have been that the majority of people (including in the past, myself) is that they tend to tighten the screws finger tight only, and they begin to unscrew themselves, and need to be re-tightened after firing or sustained vibrations (like riding in a HMMWV turret). Also, on my primary use Surefire M951, the screws that originally attached the mounting clamp to the light to hold the dovetail have gone AWOL, so if the mount loosens or the rifle takes a decent knock on the light, the light will pop off. This was part of the reason I decided to try a new light system, not that I doubt that Surefire would take care of me if I were to ask them to repair it, I'm almost certain they would, but that particular light has been through a lot with me and it gives it character, and I am satisfied giving it a rest, it has earned its keep, it was time to try a new light, though I do have other Surefires lined up ready to take its place as well.

So far the VBL III has been through a decent amount of use, though it is still fairly new. It's seen over 2,000 rounds over the last two months, including a CAT-C course if anyone's familiar with that program, not too terribly much, however it has been mounted, carried, and used and abused daily through a pre-mobilization training cycle which included rides and training exercises in up-armored HMMWVs, battle drills, ect. Nothing too terribly intense, but I would say it's been through some honest daily USGI abuse, including direct impacts when the rifle has fallen on its side, but it's still perfectly fine, not that I particularly expected otherwise.

What I would change:

I like that it has some things in common with the AN/PEQ-2A and AN/PEQ-15 series of aiming lasers commonly seen on military weapons, and I think that the dual switch is an excellent item, however, I would like to see the activation be almost identical to the aiming lights, i.e. the single tap for momentary (I would not make it a 15 second delay like the IR versions, however) and a double tap for constant on, this would make the commonality even more effective, as muscle memory could transfer between the two flawlessly.

One of the big reasons the .mil stays with incandescent lights is to use IR filters, I don't particularly use them much, and I rarely see them used in practice, call it poor training, unfamiliarity, whatever, most guys, if they use an IR illuminator just use the one that is built into the device. IR filters work less well in actual practice, IMHO, they are usually bulky when installed, delicate, and often in the way when the cover is flipped off, even the Surefire ones that reflex back over the light's body, and get caught on things, and tend to generally make themselves a nuisance. The vast majority of people I've encountered, from service support Reservist to bona-fide operator eventually takes seems to take them off, to be honest, the people I see using them the most are the types that put the "office" in "officer." The Insight bikini style IR filter looks like it may solve the bulkiness issue, however, my experience with Insight's bikini straps on their aiming lasers tends to be that they are rather delicate and almost inevitably snap on one side after a couple months of honest use, resulting in a lot of flapping, hanging covers until they're replaced or removed. I don't know what the best solution for this is, especially since I know that IR filters have their uses, and that the option to use them is a big part of the reason the .mil has not made the switch to LEDs, but it doesn't take a roofer know that the ceiling's leaking.

Regarding the dual switch, love it, however, I wish that Insight had differentiated better between the two buttons. They are more or less identical, with the only real distinction being that one has a raised Insight "eye" logo which disappears under gloves. Perhaps a thick, molded in horizontal ridge on one and vertical one on the other might have been better? Differentiating between them can be resolved through good training and muscle memory, however it could have been made more intuitive.

All in all, the final verdict? I like it, it's compact, it's lightweight, it's sufficiently bright for my purposes (I'm not the "I need a freaking anti-aircraft spotlight on my rifle" type), and I think it's a good piece of kit. I would not hesitate to pick up another one if I needed to get another weaponlight, and would not hesitate to use either it or the Surefire M951. It's not perfect, but no piece of kit is, at least none that I have yet encountered, but my limited exposure to it has thus far left me confident enough in it to use it as my primary weaponlight. My complaints are small and could be construed as nit-picky. I will be sure to let you guys know if for some reason my opinion changes, and if so, why.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=20&t=471619

If you look especially at the portions I've highlighted - I've been looking for something like the WMX200 for quite a while now, and while, yes, it's pricy, as I've said - I'm beginning to resign myself more or less to the acceptance that it's going to end up being a "pay to play" situation for me.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Pook2:
Does anyone recognize the rail extension on the right front soldier's M4A1? It looks to me like the Ergo M4 4 rail extension but I'm not certain.

http://i57.tinypic.com/11w396b.jpg
View Quote

I do not know the answer to your question but, I LOL'd at the rear left soldiers expression and thought about captioning "What's that smell, Dude, did you just let one rip?"
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Interesting setup on the left with the 12 o'clock mount Inforce WML and a 12 o'clock mount LA-5/PEQ-15. I wonder how well the PEQ-15 clears the WML.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PatriotManJSO:

Interesting setup on the left with the 12 o'clock mount Inforce WML and a 12 o'clock mount LA-5/PEQ-15. I wonder how well the PEQ-15 clears the WML.
View All Quotes

Probably clears the light fine, but his hand will block both the IR laser and illuminator.

The gun on the right is more puzzling to me. doesn't appear to be a RIS II FSP, looks to me like he support hand is wrapped around his suppressor, wish the pic was clearer.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotManJSO] [#18]
Block II clones are serious business guys.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Does this mean that my WML IR is now clone kosher?

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:03:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pook2] [#20]
Originally Posted By G_MAN:

Probably clears the light fine, but his hand will block both the IR laser and illuminator.

The gun on the right is more puzzling to me. doesn't appear to be a RIS II FSP, looks to me like he support hand is wrapped around his suppressor, wish the pic was clearer.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By G_MAN:

It's definitely an RIS or RAS because you can see the delta ring. And it's not a suppressor because you can see the rear of his SF 556rc flash hider just in front of his hand. That's the best version of the pic I've seen but it looks like he has one of these installed on his fsb.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#21]
http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/ar15m16forwardassistteardrop.aspx

Is this a legit Colt FA?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By new_ak_fan:

Is this a legit Colt FA?
View Quote

There's no way to know unless you contact them. I will say that Numrich sells legit, still in the packaging, Colt forward assists. I have a few.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:08:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WillMunny] [#23]
Originally Posted By Augee:

They're actually not QR codes, but data matrices, which are a slightly different format (most commercial QR code readers will read them), and are referred to as UIDs or IUIDs, for "Unique Identification," or "Item Unique Identification."  They're governed by MIL-STD-130, I believe the most current version is -130N Change 1, dated 16 NOV 12. The original MIL-STD-130 dates from sometime in 2005, IIRC.  

As far as when they started showing up on small arms, the first ones I can really recall seeing were probably around 2008-ish, but only on some weapons - by around 2012-ish, they seemed to be pretty much "across the board" with almost all weapons having some form of them.  

There are various different kinds/types/styles of IUID tags - for the M4/M4A1 Carbine, however, the most relevant ones seem to be the 3/4" by 3/4" "square" versions:
...and the "rectangle" versions. To a lesser extent, circular tags are seen on occasion as well.  Authentic ones are a foil-ish type of tag - you can have them made in MIL-STD-130 compliant form by a variety of companies out there, but most of them have fairly high minimum order requirements.  I believe at least some of the eBay versions (probably the more expensive ones) are of this kind.  

Mine are just vinyl stickers that I was able to get printed by a print shop, and have information specific to me/my rifles printed on them, while others have simply had generic tags printed of various types/mediums.  As for whether or not they're worth putting on, buying, getting made, etc. ::shrug::

A lot of people put stickers, paint logos or designs, or even simply have the blazing white brand logos laser etched on their ARs... I think they add a nice little "touch" to a nice clone build, with very little cost if any, and no real penalty, except, I suppose, being called a "poser" by guys with Testor's model paint in their engravings, matching MagPul FDE Cerakote, and bright white "BCM" markings all over their uppers.  

As for putting "fake PEQs" on real ARs, I don't know if I necessarily "started" that, but back when I was building a clone of my issued weapon, and the AN/PEQ-2A was still a "top of the line" IR laser, and sold on the grey market for $2,000+, and back when I thought that getting my own PVS-14 was a ridiculous and unnecessary expenditure (), I got a 1:1 airsoft replica AN/PEQ-2A laser and put it on my AR so I could train with the same weight and balance as if I had an actual AN/PEQ-2A.  I never actually used it in any other way than as a display piece and a dead weight, and certainly wasn't "relying" on it any substantive way - but it was still useful to me in a practical way.  Of course, nowadays, I'm legitimately on the hunt for a real PEQ-2, but that's a different matter entirely.  

~Augee
View Quote

Augee, thanks for your thorough reply--super helpful. And you and I are on the same page on this whole clone thang...

Will
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I think this will be as correct as my Block II will get, short of rebarreling it with a SOCOM profile barrel

I swapped out the ECOS for a gen II SU-230

Took the Docter off, I like the slick look with the longer upper. I'd probably paint the upper if I ever rebarrel

Went from a PEQ-15 to LA5

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By asmig:

I think this will be as correct as my Block II will get, short of rebarreling it with a SOCOM profile barrel

I swapped out the ECOS for a gen II SU-230

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3922/15240385816_5ee1cedffb_h.jpg

Took the Docter off, I like the slick look with the longer upper. I'd probably paint the upper if I ever rebarrel

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5561/15262995802_c0c6d01ac6_h.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5552/15076858818_48fb98100f_h.jpg

Went from a PEQ-15 to LA5

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5588/15076809848_b7a3ccebef_h.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5577/15263012542_f5805708c1_h.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3878/15263408175_be44f779e8_h.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3920/15260330281_2a0edd9f8a_h.jpg
View Quote
That's a lot of greenbacks right there.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By M4tty:

There's no way to know unless you contact them. I will say that Numrich sells legit, still in the packaging, Colt forward assists. I have a few.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4tty:
Originally Posted By new_ak_fan:

Is this a legit Colt FA?

Numrich is sold out.  Anyone else have leads?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Asmig, with as close as your builds are to being "correct", why are you running Norgons? From your setup,  I take it that you are right handed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#28]
where'd you find two LA-5s??
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
Asmig, with as close as your builds are to being "correct", why are you running Norgons? From your setup,  I take it that you are right handed.
View Quote

Norgons were one of those things that are "out there" and I had them on hand. The only time I ever use them is when practicing from the weak side, I probably should swap back now you mention it. They certainly aren't in common use from what I have seen.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#30]
As close as I'll get to a clone:

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By MrVegas:

http://i59.tinypic.com/k49u00.jpg
View Quote

Looks good! No KAC sights in the future? And is that a 600V?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:51:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrVegas] [#32]
Originally Posted By gaston4:

View All Quotes

Ok, maybe KAC sights

And yes that is a 600V. Got it for $300 NIB. Shot some drills at night last week and it works really well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Ok, maybe KAC sights

And yes that is a 600V. Got it for $300 NIB. Shot some drills at night last week and it works really well.
View All Quotes

Ok, maybe KAC sights

How does the vis light compare to other Surefires like the M600C or M600U?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Ok, maybe KAC sights

I haven't used them before so I'm not sure. This is my first WML actually.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Got a RIS II FSP upper group from BCM today, pinned 14.5in.
Gotta say, I'm surprised at how dark the rail is.

Also got a fde sopmod coming in and a KAC rear sight.
Now on the hunt for a tango down vertical grip and a surefire m600 light.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#36]
I dont have a clone, I have the real issued ones, 14.5 and 10.3.  
I use our/my rifle and all the other optics and accessories almost everyday, so I am very familiar.

I have some spare parts and barrels, The Colt 14.5 SF SOCOM Heavy barrel, yes the actual one, yes bran new. 425 shipped.
have the knights sopmod flash suppressor that accepts our suppressors.
910-728-0220
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Ethan0121:
I use our/my rifle and all the other optics and accessories almost everyday, so I am very familiar.

I have some spare parts and barrels, The Colt 14.5 SF SOCOM Heavy barrel, yes the actual one, yes bran new. 425 shipped.
910-728-0220
View Quote

Great deal on the barrel. Only $150 more than everywhere else online.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:

910-728-0220

So, dude claims he doesn't have one as a personal rifle but has parts for it?  Sound like stolen .gov property to me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Sound like stolen .gov property to me
View Quote

My thoughts...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Just got something from the big brown truck.......

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#41]

910-728-0220
View Quote

You are not long for this site.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#42]

910-728-0220
View Quote

IBTB
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#43]

910-728-0220
View Quote

This is why we can't have nice things
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:40:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: warpig] [#44]

910-728-0220
View Quote

So, you're in Fayetteville, NC on Arsenal Ave. & have claimed to be with the FBI HRT. Are you now claiming to be with a SOF unit, too?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AaronL15:

View Quote

FWIW TAG has a few TD FDE BGV-MK46 (SF cut) VFG on clearance.

http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/tangodownverticalgrip-2.aspx
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RJeff21:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5572/15277472031_74477e6514_b.jpg
View Quote

Optics Planet? I'm still awating mine that I ordered almost two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By HardballR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HardballR:
Originally Posted By AaronL15:

Thank you, just picked one up. Damn clone threads
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tmender03:
Originally Posted By RJeff21:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5572/15277472031_74477e6514_b.jpg

Nope, I was probably the last guy to squeeze through on the Insight Individual Military Program before they shut it down.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#49]

910-728-0220
View Quote

hmmmm interesting.......

I don't like stolen goods.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:10:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Roadblock] [#50]
Google told me Ethan often sells firearms related goods such as new in the package gear that he doesn't even know WHAT it's for. Sounds like someone is stealing!

Page / 906
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top