Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 906
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Augee:

True - but I have flashlights already - just not the one that I really want.  

Depth perception, I still don't have.  

Decisions, decisions.  

~Augee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:
From the outside looking in, I think you should get the WMX200 first. Seems like you want that more even though im sure you want the bridge badly as well. But since you already have PVS-14's (jealous ) just get the bridge next time you have the money. Ze perfect plan.

Decisions, decisions.  

~Augee

I'd get the duel mount.  

450 for a light is silly if you're on a limited budget, especially when you can find used 620Vs for under 200(I've bought 2 under this price) or a sub $100 952v, wmx is a cool looking light but the difference between one pvs14 and two is rather substantial.

function over form, at least in this case.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Took a slightly less crappy pic of my rifle. Also ordered the TD grip and QD fore grip last night. Debating on whether to switch out to a tan EXPS-3 or not. I like my Aimpoint.

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:17:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrVegas] [#3]
My block II evolution, still waiting for my DBAL-I2 to arrive:

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Decisions, decisions.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:
From the outside looking in, I think you should get the WMX200 first. Seems like you want that more even though im sure you want the bridge badly as well. But since you already have PVS-14's (jealous ) just get the bridge next time you have the money. Ze perfect plan.

Decisions, decisions.  

~Augee

Haha this is true. But from the comments people are making here, seems like the WMX200 is getting harder to find as well. I need a better light too tho and quick.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:39:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#5]
Originally Posted By G_MAN:
I'd get the duel mount.  

450 for a light is silly if you're on a limited budget, especially when you can find used 620Vs for under 200(I've bought 2 under this price) or a sub $100 952v, wmx is a cool looking light but the difference between one pvs14 and two is rather substantial.

function over form, at least in this case.
View Quote

From a capabilities standpoint, sure - but if you wanna talk about price for what you get, I think the dual PVS-14 bridge mount has the WMX200 beat at $475 for what amounts to two rings, attached to a Wilcox dovetail mount.  

Mind you, I'm talking about the N-Vision basic adpater here, which is the cheapest of three available options if I want to stay with a dovetail mount (I'm not spending that kind of cash for a bayonet mount anything) and would do everything I need for it to do (I'm not as concerned with fancy QDs and flip to the side stowage) - the WMX200 at least does something, the bridge mount just attaches two things together with another piece to attach it to something else - no component of which is a less than $400 component.  

Wilcox is supposed to be coming out with a new bridge soon as well, and I'm sure it will be an absolute engineering marvel - but any cheaper - I think not.  

But hey, NV has gotta be "pay to play" when you get into the personally owned stuff, and I suppose what's a couple hundred when you're tethering $5,000 worth of optics together, so it is what it is.  I've used binos before, and I know I want them eventually - would love to get a set of BNVD-SGs, but it'll be a while before that can happen - plus this way, if I go shooting with someone else who doesn't have their own NV (which happens every once in a while), I can split out a monocular to them, but still have binos for myself when I'm on my own, or I can convince some more people to just go ahead and buy their PVS-14s.  

On the other hand - I'm "set" at the moment when it comes to lights - I've got several and several different kinds, so in the strictest sense, I don't "need" more - but the WMX200 has several features that I've been wanting in a weapon light for quite a while - at the same time, the V-Series light, while they're nice (I used to have an M952V and would like to eventually pick up an M300V as well as X300V for my pistols) are somewhat redundant when used with a dedicated IR illuminator.  On the other hand - the WMX200 does, and is designed to fill a very specific gap that the ATPIAL falls short in.  

In either case, in my very very personal opinion, I'd be overpaying for either for what I would get - but then again, if I want the capabilities that either offer, I've got to pay the piper.  Problem is, I want both.  

Eventually I'd like to and plan to, by hook or by crook (or by massive sodium intake from a ramen cleanse) to figure out a way to get both (it took me over two years from when I decided "I'm definitely getting one" to getting my first PVS-14) - so it's really just a question of which to get first.  

Of course, in terms of how long it might take me to get to where I want to be - maybe it is just best to get the dual bridge - as PVS-14 bridging technology is probably not going to change a whole from here on out - and if it does, it will likely be towards the more complex and more expensive - not towards a cheaper, lighter, simpler solution.  In the meantime, someone may finally build my perfect weaponlight... and it'll be priced at $800.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DeputySteel] [#6]
Well guys, my PR's almost done Have a PRI gas buster coming in tomorrow, so all thats left is a VCAS sling and an EOTech EXPS3-0TAN (If anyone wants to get rid of theirs let me know )

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:15:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc] [#7]

It is aggravating that pretty much every time Insight WMX200 is brought up on this thread, someone who obviously has never even come physically close to one let alone actually handling one would come up and offer his "Dave Royer" piece.

The MSRP for Surefire M620V is higher than that of WMX200, and M620V is not even functionally equal to the Insight WMX200.  The WMX200 is not perfect, and it is certainly not going to elevate your shooting skills.  However, for all the weapon mount lights that are currently commercially available, it is my assessment that the WMX200 is better than its peers.  WMX200 has a very good switchology.  It is easy to switch between momentary and constant on and off.  Even if you accidentally make it constant on, it is easy to turn it back off.  The light is lightweight and hugs the rail very closely.  One major valid criticism, however, is that its IR is not focused and therefore does not project far.  It is that way by design, however.  Its IR is more or less meant to be more or less like Princeton Tec Charge, for close quarter navigation.

As for PVS-14 vs whatever you are considering buying next.  At least one major branch of our services is going to be stuck with PVS-14 for a long long time.  It is not going to go away anytime soon and it is only going to get cheaper and more common and easier to get.

PS - in case you are wondering, yes, it is an Ops-Core Maritime and a BNVD-SG with true mil-spec grade tubes, not commerical ones.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:20:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR15USA] [#8]
Incnech, Really nice gears
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:17:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Who pays MSRP for SureFire lights? Heck, who even pays close to MSRP for SureFire lights?

Surely not I. You can get OpticsPlanet to deal on them any day of the week. That's just one of the many sources for them at much below MSRP.

So MSRP means little in the argument.

For me, features aside, I've personally seen and heard about a lot of problems with Insight products in general. With SureFire, not so much.

I could care less what someone else prefers to run though. To each their own. Just find comparing MSRPs here a mute point.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Hello,

I love this thread !!!!!!

I've got some questions concerning my M4a1 SOPMOD Block II Build :

Is the Black DD RIS rail really out of specs ?
I mean is the Black RIS II only a commercial item not used by any SOPMOD unit ?

What would be the correct trigger guard and sling attachment ???

Thanks for the info !!!!!
Ybr
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Ybr,

Black RIS IIs have been seen on some rifles in the wild, but they are fairly uncommon and it is arguable whether they are clone correct since a clone is supposed to be a replica of the issue rifle, not particular configurations. I think some deviation from the standard is acceptable, but the FDE RIS II is the staple piece of equipment in the Block 2 arsenal.

You could buy a black one and paint it whatever color you like, of course. I would paint my whole rifle, but I don't think I could stand covering up that beautiful FDE anodize.

The correct trigger guard is just the stock ar15 guard and the sling attachments are the CQD endplate and front 1913 mount for HK hooks or the daniel defense rail sling swivel. These small items are subject to less scrutiny, along with the grip, so I suggest you choose what works best for you. Honestly, paracord is about as good a sling mount as anything else; it's cheap, low profile, silent, lightweight, and durable. I just tie a loop and pull one end through one of the cooling holes near the front of the rail and pull the loop of cord through itself so it is secure. I use a mash hook as an interface between a BFG VCAS and the paracord, but might switch to a proctor sling to drop the bulk and weight.

btw, the 'official' list of parts requirements is the first post of the thread

good luck!
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Just ordered my ATPIAL-C. You can all suck it
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By drb022:
Just ordered my ATPIAL-C. You can all suck it
View Quote

Looks like you're about as good at making friends as I am. Don't make me come over there and you on the head to steal yours
One day I will order mine. Probably after I get my ACOG or Elcan, ATPIAL-C will be next on the list
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:53:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glamiskid5150] [#14]
Anyone need a SU-231/PEQ with batteries? Selling mine..

Also, is it safe to list it on Ebay?
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By glamiskid5150:
Anyone need a SU-231/PEQ with batteries? Selling mine..

Also, is it safe to list it on Ebay?
View Quote

Link helps. I'm just sayin
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok gents, I have a bit of a difficult decision to make. I need to find a replacement optic for my Block II, it currently has an EXPS03 that will be transitioned to a CQBR upper soon. I would like a magnified optic, but cant afford an Elcan I was thinking of possibly a TA-31RCO from the EE. I have lots of experence with these optics but I just wanted to talk to the experts to see if there are any other decent options. I love my Block II, I put 1500 rounds through her this summer with zero hiccups!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#17]
TA-01ECOS maybe?
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#18]
The price on the ECOS is still a bit steep for me, from what I've seen. If I can find a deal on one I may jump on it! Unless there's good places I'm not aware of to buy them for a really really good price. Thanks a lot for the suggestion though!
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By Arson8Ball:

Ok gents, I have a bit of a difficult decision to make. I need to find a replacement optic for my Block II, it currently has an EXPS03 that will be transitioned to a CQBR upper soon. I would like a magnified optic, but cant afford an Elcan I was thinking of possibly a TA-31RCO from the EE. I have lots of experence with these optics but I just wanted to talk to the experts to see if there are any other decent options. I love my Block II, I put 1500 rounds through her this summer with zero hiccups!!
View Quote
For the money, you can't beat a used TA01NSN.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#20]
+1 for the TA01 NSN. Picked one up locally for $480 last month. Glass was flawless and is fairly new production (560xxx) serial number. Deals are out there
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:16:10 AM EDT
[#21]
None of you have any issues picking up the reticule of the TA01 quickly for fast shots? It's a contender for sure!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Hey man, if you're interested in an ECOS, I'd invite you to also take a look at the HAMR. It's lighter weight, less expensive, smaller, and has longer eye relief. The only cons are the battery life (presence of batteries) and fov, which is slightly smaller.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By MadSavage:

Hey man, if you're interested in an ECOS, I'd invite you to also take a look at the HAMR. It's lighter weight, less expensive, smaller, and has longer eye relief. The only cons are the battery life (presence of batteries) and fov, which is slightly smaller.
View Quote
It's also not clone appropriate.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MadSavage:
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestion but it's not exactly clone appropriate. Plus, no offense to Leupold, but I don't think you can beat an ACOG for durability, I've seen some serious punishment dished out to those sights.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JBecker_72:
Took a slightly less crappy pic of my rifle. Also ordered the TD grip and QD fore grip last night. Debating on whether to switch out to a tan EXPS-3 or not. I like my Aimpoint.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/hownowbrowncow_02/Guns/6864C2B3-FFF8-4906-B984-3A712BCACE26_zpslmw0mjp0.jpg
View Quote

Keep your Aimpoint unless you prefer the larger window/different reticle on the EOTech.  The Aimpoint is better in every measurable way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:48:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ankratz] [#26]
... and the HAMR looks super ghey

edit for pg pwnage
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:39:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ankratz] [#27]
double tap
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#28]

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/hownowbrowncow_02/Guns/6864C2B3-FFF8-4906-B984-3A712BCACE26_zpslmw0mjp0.jpg
View Quote

Just switch to a t1. They've been seen "in the wild". I just put one on my fsp setup and love it. Now I just have to hunt down a rear sight and put a light on it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By lowonair:

Just switch to a t1. They've been seen "in the wild". I just put one on my fsp setup and love it. Now I just have to hunt down a rear sight and put a light on it.
View All Quotes

Were you ever able to find another FDE Elcan?  I know you were lookin to get one and it seems DSG has them back in stock.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:00:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lowonair] [#30]
Originally Posted By RJeff21:

Were you ever able to find another FDE Elcan?  I know you were lookin to get one and it seems DSG has them back in stock.
View All Quotes

Thanks for letting everyone know. Decided to wait on the elcan and finish my last rifle instead, but now I can't decide how to build it.

ETA: I also couldn't decide between the elcan or the cqbss.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ATTom] [#31]
I know it's a combat optic, but.... What kind of 100 yd groups are people seeing out of their block is and elcans? I can do 5 shot I inch groups with 55 g vmax on my block ii and acog all day long. I want an elcan but the 1.5 moa of the dot and the closely surrounding crosshairs would lead me to believe it would largely block an inch orange circles that I I usually shoot at, from view. Any target pics are helpfully too :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

That is a good idea. I used to have an H1 and I really liked it. Maybe I'll try to score a 2moa T1 soon when they flood the market for guys buying the T2. Probably stick it in an ADM mount.

Put 100 rounds through it today and when I got home my TD stuff came in.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ATTom:
I know it's a combat optic, but.... What kind of 100 yd groups are people seeing out of their block is and elcans? I can do 5 shot I inch groups with 55 g vmax on my block ii and acog all day long. I want an elcan but the 1.5 moa of the dot and the closely surrounding crosshairs would lead me to believe it would largely block an inch orange circles that I I usually shoot at, from view. Any target pics are helpfully too :)
View Quote

I shot at 100 yards today with my 2moa Aimpoint and XM193I ammo and got 4" 5 shot groups.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#34]

I shot at 100 yards today with my 2moa Aimpoint and XM193I ammo and got 4" 5 shot groups.
View All Quotes

That's not bad with an unmagnified 2moa dot.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:38:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JBecker_72] [#35]

View All Quotes

That's pretty typical of what I get with most "milspec" rifles shooting mil ammo. I get better results with XM193 than XM855 as well. I need to try some MK262 through this upper.

This was my best ever XM193 group at 100 yards using an Aimpoint. Measured to 2.7" I believe. Pretty sure it was Federal ammo and the gun was a BCM gov profile middy with a Centurion rail.  While it looks like a flyer that opened up the group, I think I just got lucky on the other 4 considering I've never gotten anywhere close to MOA performance out of this stuff. Target is a 6" shoot n c

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#36]

That's pretty typical of what I get with most "milspec" rifles shooting mil ammo. I get better results with XM193 than XM855 as well. I need to try some MK262 through this upper.

This was my best ever XM193 group at 100 yards using an Aimpoint. Measured to 2.7" I believe. Pretty sure it was Federal ammo and the gun was a BCM gov profile middy with a Centurion rail.  While it looks like a flyer that opened up the group, I think I just got lucky on the other 4 considering I've never gotten anywhere close to MOA performance out of this stuff. Target is a 6" shoot n c

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/hownowbrowncow_02/Guns/IMAG0184.jpg
View All Quotes

That's impressive! The XM193 does seem to have some bad fliers from my experience.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By gaston4:

That's impressive! The XM193 does seem to have some bad fliers from my experience.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gaston4:

I was very surprised when I got that group. I consider it a fluke.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:17:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Thanks for letting everyone know. Decided to wait on the elcan and finish my last rifle instead, but now I can't decide how to build it.

View All Quotes

I've been wanting to pick up a CQBSS badly for a little while now.    We'll have to see what happens but they are expensive as fuck.  

Either way, I'm waiting on my Form 1 to come back so I can build my CQBR upper which will most likely house my Elcan.  I was figuring a CQBSS would be perfect for a 14.5" Block II build as long as the barrel I wind up with ends up decently accurate.  Maybe I'd be better off picking up a Rainier SS Match barrel in 14.5" and getting it cerakoted black.  I know it's not "clone correct" but 1. Who the fuck would know? and 2. I'm a little more form over function.  If it can look the part and fill the role that I need it to all at the same time, win for me.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:24:59 AM EDT
[#39]

I've been wanting to pick up a CQBSS badly for a little while now.    We'll have to see what happens but they are expensive as fuck.  

Either way, I'm waiting on my Form 1 to come back so I can build my CQBR upper which will most likely house my Elcan.  I was figuring a CQBSS would be perfect for a 14.5" Block II build as long as the barrel I wind up with ends up decently accurate.  Maybe I'd be better off picking up a Rainier SS Match barrel in 14.5" and getting it cerakoted black.  I know it's not "clone correct" but 1. Who the fuck would know? and 2. I'm a little more form over function.  If it can look the part and fill the role that I need it to all at the same time, win for me.  
View Quote
Honestly, if I were spending that much coin for a MK8, an SS barrel would be my only choice.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:28:49 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

I haven't fired for groups yet with a Block II upper, but with my Elcan mounted on an upper with a LW 14.5" CHF DD barrel, I shot a 2.1 MOA 10 shot group a couple weeks ago.  Group was fired using only a Harris bipod for support.

Easily good enough for minute of man at any distance that really matters.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:28:58 AM EDT
[#41]
A CQBSS or VCOG are just right on a Block II in my book.

You could get an SS barrel ionbonded black.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:35:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#42]
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:
Honestly, if I were spending that much coin for a MK8, an SS barrel would be my only choice.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:

Well, who knows if that will happen anytime soon.  I already pre-ordered an ATPIAL-C and I'm saving up right now to afford a PVS-14 around Black Friday since it seems TNVC has sales on their TNV-14 around then.  After that, I think I may need to take a break.  It's getting to be around that time where I need to think about purchasing a ring for the GF and then comes the wedding and all the other associated bullshit.

It's sad when I'm more worried about purchasing a scope than proposing to the GF.  

ETA:  I forgot the GF has a seldom used account here and occasionally browses the AR discussion forum.  If you read this honey, I'm sorry and love you!  
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#43]
If she says yes, she's not just marrying you.  She's marrying you and your AR's.  LOL.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I made sure I got all my expensive toys bought before I got married, only been married a couple months now and theres no way I could pull some of this stuff off now
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:20:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR-Ryan21] [#45]
My buddies who are married seem to have similar problems when it comes to dropping cash on toys.

I seem to be in the vast minority here, and don't really understand why. I've been married going on 6 years now, and I have been able to buy whatever I please (within reason) without even running it by my wife for the entire time. I want a $3k KAC rifle, I buy a $3k KAC rifle. I want a second and third of that, I buy them as well. I don't run any of these purchases by my wife.

Guess I got lucky. And we are by no means wealthy either. So that's not why I get the freedom either. I have married friends who literally bring in three times my salary that can't get away with spending a fraction of what I do on toys. I don't get it. I think we have allowed and set a bad precedent here.

Shit, I have a buddy who clears over $150k a year after taxes, has minimal expenses, and he had to beg his wife to let him buy a used pistol for $500 bucks! It's crazy some of the stuff that goes on. To each their own, but I want nothing to do with a controlling woman. I wouldn't marry one, that's for sure.

My wife told me years ago that she knew before she married me that I was a guy who just did what he wanted to do. I guess that is what allows me to get away with it and still have a happy wife. I'll take it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AR-Ryan21:
I don't run any of these purchases by my wife.
View Quote

Well, there you go. Don't mistake luck for strategery :)
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ankratz:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ankratz:
I don't run any of these purchases by my wife.

Fair point, but trust me, she has a pretty good idea of what I have and what all it has cost us.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#48]
My buddies who are married seem to have similar problems when it comes to dropping cash on toys.

I seem to be in the vast minority here, and don't really understand why. I've been married going on 6 years now, and I have been able to buy whatever I please (within reason) without even running it by my wife for the entire time. I want a $3k KAC rifle, I buy a $3k KAC rifle. I want a second and third of that, I buy them as well. I don't run any of these purchases by my wife.

Guess I got lucky. And we are by no means wealthy either. So that's not why I get the freedom either. I have married friends who literally bring in three times my salary that can't get away with spending a fraction of what I do on toys. I don't get it. I think we have allowed and set a bad precedent here.

Shit, I have a buddy who clears over $150k a year after taxes, has minimal expenses, and he had to beg his wife to let him buy a used pistol for $500 bucks! It's crazy some of the stuff that goes on. To each their own, but I want nothing to do with a controlling woman. I wouldn't marry one, that's for sure.

My wife told me years ago that she knew before she married me that I was a guy who just did what he wanted to do. I guess that is what allows me to get away with it and still have a happy wife. I'll take it.
View Quote

My issue is that my wife doesn't work. The saying "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" works in my household.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:15:50 AM EDT
[#50]

Osceola/Lake City Range? If so, I haven't been out there in years and a buddy who went there recenty said that the RO's wouldn't let him set up his steel on the LR berm. Either way, I take it from your screen name that you're JSO?  I work up at the Gun Gallery and most of us love talking shop about the clone stuff so, stop on by if you haven't been there yet.
Page / 906
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top