BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 1178
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally got the right collar on there. Also added an original gas block, early bipod mount, unmarked front sight, and an NOS 2006-dated sling swivel.

Still hoping I can find one of those earlier SR-15/16 99167 rails with the smaller text, but it's mostly done for now. Still need to figure out which variation of charging handle to go with and track that down. Doing my best to replicate a late Mod 1 from a pretty well known photo set of an NOS kit.

Am I missing anything else? Other than the suppressor, that is.

Ballisticards look great with the rest of the kit, Ringer!

Not wanting to go in on a suppressor right now (if I could even find one) but that empty slot in the foam is bugging me. Anyone out there making dummy suppressors?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Svensson:
Finally got the right collar on there. Also added an original gas block, early bipod mount, unmarked front sight, and an NOS 2006-dated sling swivel.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51990606879_6eb2497a11_c.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51990878280_8bdca366d8_c.jpg

Still hoping I can find one of those earlier SR-15/16 99167 rails with the smaller text, but it's mostly done for now. Still need to figure out which variation of charging handle to go with and track that down. Doing my best to replicate a late Mod 1 from a pretty well known photo set of an NOS kit.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51990878290_22a57397f7_c.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51990321736_5b4a55eb58_c.jpg

Not wanting to go in on a suppressor right now (if I could even find one) but that empty slot in the foam is bugging me. Anyone out there making dummy suppressors?
View Quote

Highly recommend you get the real can when available. It’s the best part of the build IMO.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Rothperson87:

Highly recommend you get the real can when available. It’s the best part of the build IMO.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

The only other thing you are missing besides the suppressor is paint.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

That's an EXCELLENT kit, well done! Always happy to contribute!
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Finally got some ballistic cards! Had an alarm set and spammed F5 till I could add them to cart.

Thanks so much Ringer, love the work you are doing for the cloning community.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Got in on a set of Ballisticards today, thanks again @ringer706 for getting all of this together!
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:38:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ringer706] [#8]
Originally Posted By bs63366:
Got in on a set of Ballisticards today, thanks again @ringer706 for getting all of this together!
View Quote

My pleasure! The Mk12 stuff has really kinda taken off from what was supposed to be just a simple(?!) run of bore guides! I've never really had any intentions of making this a full-time job, but I really owe this all to you guys for helping me start what's been a pretty great side gig. There's a few guys here in particular (y'all know who you are) that I really owe a lot of thanks to for all the help and reference materials. Literally could not have done any of this without their help in particular. Having said that, I'll probably be scaling down the amount Mk12 stuff I produce for a little bit. I'm starting to work on other a few other things that are interesting to me and I hope will be interesting to everyone else too, but I also want to spend more time with family and generally not work what's basically turned into that second full time job I was trying to avoid. Since I don't think I can say it enough, THANK YOU ALL!

Looking forward, I would still like to make a run of the later Mod 0 and Mod 1 case labels when I can find the time, or get a couple more cleaning rods for everyone (paging @DStepec ). I'm going to place another smaller order for more Ballisticards as well to have on hand, but I think that's about it. Once I run out of manuals/bore guides/other docs, I probably won't be making more for several months, possibly even next year. Right now I've got about 25 of each manual type, 7 bore guides and some other misc documentation left on hand. If you want to pick up some extras, I made a code (ARFCOM20) which will take 20% off all documents (minus Ballisitcards) and bore guides. Figure I owe at least that to y'all.

I've also got a spare, complete Mod 1 with an issued barrel that I'll be letting go soon as well. If anyone's interested, PM me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ringer706:

My pleasure! The Mk12 stuff has really kinda taken off from what was supposed to be just a simple(?!) run of bore guides! I've never really had any intentions of making this a full-time job, but I really owe this all to you guys for helping me start what's been a pretty great side gig. There's a few guys here in particular (y'all know who you are) that I really owe a lot of thanks to for all the help and reference materials. Literally could not have done any of this without their help in particular. Having said that, I'll probably be scaling down the amount Mk12 stuff I produce for a little bit. I'm starting to work on other a few other things that are interesting to me and I hope will be interesting to everyone else too, but I also want to spend more time with family and generally not work what's basically turned into that second full time job I was trying to avoid. Since I don't think I can say it enough, THANK YOU ALL!

Looking forward, I would still like to make a run of the later Mod 0 and Mod 1 case labels when I can find the time, or get a couple more cleaning rods for everyone (paging @DStepec ). I'm going to place another smaller order for more Ballisticards as well to have on hand, but I think that's about it. Once I run out of manuals/bore guides/other docs, I probably won't be making more for several months, possibly even next year. Right now I've got about 25 of each manual type, 7 bore guides and some other misc documentation left on hand. If you want to pick up some extras, I made a code (ARFCOM20) which will take 20% off all documents (minus Ballisitcards) and bore guides. Figure I owe at least that to y'all.

I've also got a spare, complete Mod 1 with an issued barrel that I'll be letting go soon as well. If anyone's interested, PM me.
View Quote

Glad this has turned out well for you.  I had forgotten to place an order so I just pushed one through for some cards, tag, and manual.  Appreciate you offering them!
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Does anyone have a spare or know of a source for a 77gr 5.56 turret for a Leupold Mk4 M3?  I purchased wakebrdr142's and would like to have that drum for my late Mod 0 clone.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:18:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmdexe] [#11]
Originally Posted By Paulie771:
Does anyone have a spare or know of a source for a 77gr 5.56 turret for a Leupold Mk4 M3?  I purchased wakebrdr142's and would like to have that drum for my late Mod 0 clone.
View Quote

You can order it direct from Leupold, I believe it was an OEM turret part, I ordered one a while back when I had a Vari-X III, however I can't remember the PN though. I do remember it took around 4-5 months for them to make it and ship to me. Same one from the picture showed up. Pic is from Christ Bartocci's Mk12 Mod1 video.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Yumago:
Finally got some ballistic cards! Had an alarm set and spammed F5 till I could add them to cart.

Thanks so much Ringer, love the work you are doing for the cloning community.
View Quote

Darn... Missed the boat again, seems like I underestimated this process! Wow you guys are on it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JonnyMoses:

You can order it direct from Leupold, I believe it was an OEM turret part, I ordered one a while back when I had a Vari-X III, however I can't remember the PN though. I do remember it took around 4-5 months for them to make it and ship to me. Same one from the picture showed up. Pic is from Christ Bartocci's Mk12 Mod1 video.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/265309/Screen_Shot_2022-04-08_at_7_16_52_PM_png-2342770.JPG
View Quote

Yeah I think they will custom make SPR ones still, but they won't make these anymore.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cavguy:

Darn... Missed the boat again, seems like I underestimated this process! Wow you guys are on it.
View Quote

Same here, those sold out quick. I will need to be faster on the next batch.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By _B_:
What offset rds mount they using?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

One with the cover on it looks like a JPoint.  The other looks like a RMR to me.  

Anyone else seeing something different?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
RMR looks to be on the C1 mount, J point could be the old school Predator.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Most SPRs, Mod 0s, Mod 1s had 62gr turrets. I don't know if we've even seen the 77gr Mk12 Mod 1 turrets on anything but later USMC Mod 1s and the commercial abomination that is the 112633 TS30A2.

SPRs rolled with 62gr turrets on the Vari-X.

First and later Mod 1s to NSW/Army had 62gr turrets on the TS30 2.5-8 and then TS30A2 3-9.

Late Mod 0s had the same TS30A2s as the Mod 1s, with 62gr turrets.

Then the Marines adopted the Mod 1 somewhere around 2008ish, when Crane wasn't actively supporting the Mk12 anymore but Mk262 was actually more common. But during the core and early years of the SPR/Mk12 Mk262 was somewhat limited in supply and was ramping up. Talked to folks that still didn't even have Mk262 with their SPRs or Mk12s in Iraq during the first year or two. Either way the scopes as supplied through 2005-2006 were 62gr marked, even as Mk262 was finally a lot more common and being adopted more widely even for non-precision use. Talking to Jeff from Black Hills they kind of got the notion that something was off when the Mk262 orders started not matching the known numbers of SPRs they were supposed to be feeding, and that's when they started finding out assaulters were stealing it for their CQBRs/Mk18s and M4A1s. Then it became a lot more widely demanded.

Oh and when I called Clint from Thunder Ranch he did recall that during the October 2000 SPR testing at their Texas facility there were definitely ammo complaints that he believed were around M855 not providing the needed performance from the rifles. And 2000 is when the big orders for the parts for the initial ~140 OG SPRs happened per the 5.56 Timeline, which is pretty well corroborated from testimonies of folks at PRI and Ron @ Allen Engineering.

I still don't know for 100% sure if the ODAs rolled into Afghanistan with Mk262 in October of 2001 or not but my hunch right now is they may not have. The 5.56 Timeline doesn't seem to mention Mk262 Mod 0 until May 2002 as a sole-source solicitation to Black Hills. I'll have to dig back to see if there are older mentions of it but I do believe it was being worked on.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 10:49:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#19]
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Most SPRs, Mod 0s, Mod 1s had 62gr turrets. I don't know if we've even seen the 77gr Mk12 Mod 1 turrets on anything but later USMC Mod 1s and the commercial abomination that is the 112633 TS30A2.

SPRs rolled with 62gr turrets on the Vari-X.

First and later Mod 1s to NSW/Army had 62gr turrets on the TS30 2.5-8 and then TS30A2 3-9.

Late Mod 0s had the same TS30A2s as the Mod 1s, with 62gr turrets.

Then the Marines adopted the Mod 1 somewhere around 2008ish, when Crane wasn't actively supporting the Mk12 anymore but Mk262 was actually more common. But during the core and early years of the SPR/Mk12 Mk262 was somewhat limited in supply and was ramping up. Talked to folks that still didn't even have Mk262 with their SPRs or Mk12s in Iraq during the first year or two. Either way the scopes as supplied through 2005-2006 were 62gr marked, even as Mk262 was finally a lot more common and being adopted more widely even for non-precision use. Talking to Jeff from Black Hills they kind of got the notion that something was off when the Mk262 orders started not matching the known numbers of SPRs they were supposed to be feeding, and that's when they started finding out assaulters were stealing it for their CQBRs/Mk18s and M4A1s. Then it became a lot more widely demanded.

Oh and when I called Clint from Thunder Ranch he did recall that during the October 2000 SPR testing at their Texas facility there were definitely ammo complaints that he believed were around M855 not providing the needed performance from the rifles. And 2000 is when the big orders for the parts for the initial ~140 OG SPRs happened per the 5.56 Timeline, which is pretty well corroborated from testimonies of folks at PRI and Ron @ Allen Engineering.

I still don't know for 100% sure if the ODAs rolled into Afghanistan with Mk262 in October of 2001 or not but my hunch right now is they may not have. The 5.56 Timeline doesn't seem to mention Mk262 Mod 0 until May 2002 as a sole-source solicitation to Black Hills. I'll have to dig back to see if there are older mentions of it but I do believe it was being worked on.
View Quote

Thanks for the detailed rundown. Would a late Mod 0 with the 4.5-10x Leupy be sporting the 168gr .308 turret or the 55gr one? I also have a 77gr turret, but seemed to recall the 168gr .308 turret being more likely.

Want to make sure I’ve got the ‘best’ turret on there before I go taping and spraying

Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Thanks for the detailed rundown. Would a late Mod 0 with the 4.5-10x Leupy be sporting the 168gr .308 turret or the 55gr one? I also have a 77gr turret, but seemed to recall the 168gr .308 turret being more likely.

Want to make sure I’ve got the ‘best’ turret on there before I go taping and spraying

Thank you in advance.
View Quote

Late Mod 0 with a 3.5-10 would have stolen it off something else. If SPR glass, most likely the 62gr turret.  Anything else, most likely one of the few variations of 308M/ 308 Win 168 / M118LR, etc caps.   I tend to speak in absolutes with these rifles strictly in terms of how they were initially supplied, but anything at all is plausible on them as long as its contemporary to when you're building.  Don't sweat it too much and roll with what you have/like.

Link Posted: 4/10/2022 11:02:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#21]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

Late Mod 0 with a 3.5-10 would have stolen it off something else. If SPR glass, most likely the 62gr turret.  Anything else, most likely one of the few variations of 308M/ 308 Win 168 / M118LR, etc caps.   I tend to speak in absolutes with these rifles strictly in terms of how they were initially supplied, but anything at all is plausible on them as long as its contemporary to when you're building.  Don't sweat it too much and roll with what you have/like.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, I understood the 3.5-10x to have likely been lifted from something like an M24, hence the idea it would wear the .308 turret.

Think I’ll roll with the .308 turret as I won’t be dialing anyway.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Finally got some nice weather on a day off today so I took a buddy whose never shot suppressed before and let him bang steal with the Mod-H @ 400yrds.

Link Posted: 4/10/2022 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Would anyone have a ras barrel nut lying around they would want to sell
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes to run the Ops inc can and rifle length gas tube the port was opened up. It works great without can also !
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Anyone know anything about this turret? Came on a 2008 Leupold Mark 4 2.5-8x36. Custom job ordered from Leupold by someone in the past?
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone ordered and received their PRI Mod 0 upper through Thoroughbred Arms Co?

I'm five weeks through my 10+ wait on it and was just curious if anyone had theirs at about the 10 week mark or if it took longer.

This Upper Specifically

Also discount code PRIUPPER will get you that upper for $1500 just about, for anyone looking.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 3:15:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer5] [#27]
Originally Posted By Bosif347:
Has anyone ordered and received their PRI Mod 0 upper through Thoroughbred Arms Co?

I'm five weeks through my 10+ wait on it and was just curious if anyone had theirs at about the 10 week mark or if it took longer.

This Upper Specifically

Also discount code PRIUPPER will get you that upper for $1500 just about, for anyone looking.
View Quote

That link says "In Stock".  I'm guessing that means they'll let you place an order even though they don't have it on hand.  I hate that BS.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Engineer5:

That link says "In Stock".  I'm guessing that means they'll let you place an order even though they don't have it on hand.  I hate that BS.
View Quote

It does suck I agree. Luckily I ordered knowing they didn't actually have them on hand. I originally had an order in with Midway but I canceled in favor of saving $300+ through Thoroughbred in exchange for the wait.
Stupid me didn't comprehend how long 10+ weeks is when the whole rest of the rifle is waiting in the safe
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#29]

It does suck I agree. Luckily I ordered knowing they didn't actually have them on hand. I originally had an order in with Midway but I canceled in favor of saving $300+ through Thoroughbred in exchange for the wait.
Stupid me didn't comprehend how long 10+ weeks is when the whole rest of the rifle is waiting in the safe
View All Quotes

Eh, not sure I’d take that deal, especially since in stock but not in stock places always slip right in their shipping estimates.

Hope it turns out for you though.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 8:25:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#30]
Does anyone have any good input on where to snag a MK12 RAS? Or are those in the same boat as everything else?

If anyone has one I could put some legit MK262 towards one, or as a finders fee.

Idiot for parting With it!

Link Posted: 4/11/2022 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#31]
https://i.imgur.com/ZGt1VkT.jpg?1

Anyone know anything about this turret? Came on a 2008 Leupold Mark 4 2.5-8x36. Custom job ordered from Leupold by someone in the past?
View Quote

I’ll throw mine in the mix as well. The 168gr .308 and 55gr .223 seem legit, but what about that 77gr one. Seems like a lot of data for a turret. That like any which were issued on the 3.5-10x MK ;s or was that a Leupold custom job after the fact?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#32]

This Upper Specifically

View Quote

Ordered my PRI Mod 0 upper from them on 18MAR. We’re in the same boat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#33]

I’ll throw mine in the mix as well. The 168gr .308 and 55gr .223 seem legit, but what about that 77gr one. Seems like a lot of data for a turret. That like any which were issued on the 3.5-10x MK ;s or was that a Leupold custom job after the fact?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302703/29CB7EB0-4E5A-4439-97B9-48690A092FBB_jpe-2346026.JPG
View Quote

I think I remember reading somewhere in the ~1100 pages of this thread that 77 gr turrets didn't show up until 2008(?), but custom turrets have been found on scopes as well. Anyone know where that info is?

So far it seems to me like there isn't any real way to determine the origin of the turrets unless they come from a scope with provenance.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 11:17:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#34]

I think I remember reading somewhere in the ~1100 pages of this thread that 77 gr turrets didn't show up until 2008(?), but custom turrets have been found on scopes as well. Anyone know where that info is?

So far it seems to me like there isn't any real way to determine the origin of the turrets unless they come from a scope with provenance.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302703/29CB7EB0-4E5A-4439-97B9-48690A092FBB_jpe-2346026.JPG

Understood. The 77gr one I have, with the elevation, temp, and velocity data which I presume is then cooked into the dialable yardage settings, just doesn't look like the 55gr .223 or 168gr .308 which seem more simple and .mil-esque, to me.

The 77gr turret in @JonnyMoses and @sbye posts look like the 55gr .223 and 168gr .308 I have so maybe it's just an analysis bias I'm working with...

As noted above, I'm doing a late Mod 0 with a "stolen" MK4 3.5-10x Leupold, so am sticking with the 168gr .308 turret for taping and painting, but would love to know if the 55gr and 77gr turrets I have would be correct for a Mod 0, Mod 1, or Mod H....just for the sake of curiosity.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By thatdtmsguy:

Ordered my PRI Mod 0 upper from them on 18MAR. We’re in the same boat.
View Quote

Best of luck, whenever I get mine I'll update here.
Definitely without pics as it's going to be pretty clone-incorrect LOL
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:00:11 AM EDT
[#36]
If anyone has a 99167 Sniper RAS, I would be interested in talking to you about it. PM me please
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Those Army/NG pics got me all hot and bothered. I'm currently reconfiguring my setup and the first set of parts showed up yesterday

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By WTFShane:
Those Army/NG pics got me all hot and bothered. I'm currently reconfiguring my setup and the first set of parts showed up yesterday

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/283502/20220412_230017_jpg-2347409.JPG
View Quote

What are you putting in and on?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

If he were to spray paint over all of those early parts, would they still be identifiable as early parts? Are they not identified as early parts due to the specific type of logo or lack of logos or NSN?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:16:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rbutcher] [#40]

View Quote

This is the way
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By TW56:

If he were to spray paint over all of those early parts, would they still be identifiable as early parts? Are they not identified as early parts due to the specific type of logo or lack of logos or NSN?
View Quote

Won't be painting for this reason, wouldn't want to hide those early parts. Wish I could paint over the text on the rail, though.

You all did manage to peer pressure me into getting an AEM5.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 1:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: teamjawbox] [#42]

Won't be painting for this reason, wouldn't want to hide those early parts. Wish I could paint over the text on the rail, though.

View All Quotes

I wouldn't worry too much about painting over the early parts.  I think between Lancecriminal86 and Hunterex they've shown that even the rarest of rare parts are better with paint .  Unless of course you just don't want it painted. If it is painted, those who know what they're looking at will still be able to see what's what, even with paint, if that's what you're worried about.  Very few parts are identical with exception of the KAC rail, and can always tape over the part # so it's unpainted if you want.  

If black is you're thing thats cool too.  Just wanted to say that I wouldn't let older parts alone stop you from painting.  It can always be removed easily with Citristrip and look good as new if the need arises.

Regardless of color, congrats on the build!  Very nice!
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

View Quote

Leupold MK5HD and diving board is there just for looks.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

I think the diving board needs some sort of friend.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Who did the engraving on your lower?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Rothperson87:

Who did the engraving on your lower?
View Quote

LasAR-15

Not sure if still in business because he no longer has a website.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Got my Ballsticards yesterday, thanks again ringer they look great
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SecretSquirell] [#48]

View All Quotes

Paint it all then "strategically" wear the paint over any identifiers.

ETA: Or, just use the crap out of it.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#49]
If anyone is looking for a 18" Douglas, Operation Parts just got some in.  Currently showing 3 in stock as of 7pm central.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By teamjawbox:
If anyone is looking for a 18" Douglas, Operation Parts just got some in.  Currently showing 3 in stock as of 7pm central.
View Quote

Who will do builds now? Mainly mount the KAC rail install the collar and brake. HCS is done now apparently.

Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top