Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 1178
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vanquishings:

That's a decent start. Here's the barrel for $157 . . . .

Use code BA25 to get that deal.

FF RAS can be had for $350, but you're more likely to pay $400.
99051 front sight is $185 new, more if you want them in Taupe.
Rear sight isn't nearly as bad, thankfully.
You can save a little bit of money on the upper receiver by going with an Anderson/Aero.
Correct scope rings are another $200, you can save $100 if you want the almost correct lever stop version.
Optics will obviously add on more.
Suppressor is another $900.
SSA/SSAE is $200.
SOPMOD LMT is $150, but you can save about half by going with a B5. A2 can be cheaper, A1 for clone correct and non adjustable.
Lower for $40
LPK for another $40.
Bipod is $90
BCG is $100 or so.

Then you'll be well on your way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's a decent start. Here's the barrel for $157 . . . .

FF RAS can be had for $350, but you're more likely to pay $400.
99051 front sight is $185 new, more if you want them in Taupe.
Rear sight isn't nearly as bad, thankfully.
You can save a little bit of money on the upper receiver by going with an Anderson/Aero.
Correct scope rings are another $200, you can save $100 if you want the almost correct lever stop version.
Optics will obviously add on more.
Suppressor is another $900.
SSA/SSAE is $200.
SOPMOD LMT is $150, but you can save about half by going with a B5. A2 can be cheaper, A1 for clone correct and non adjustable.
Lower for $40
LPK for another $40.
Bipod is $90
BCG is $100 or so.

That is a smokin' deal on that barrel. Thanks for sharing the code!!

I've heard Anderson receivers are sometimes sub-par, it that not the case? I was considering going Aero for my upper, considering my lower is Aero.

As far as optics and mounts go, I just bought a Vortex Strike Eagle and an ADM QD mount, so I will be getting good use out of those before I'm back in the market for a Leupold.

I love A1/A2 stocks, so I'm keeping my A2 for now. When I want to go clone I'll get the A1, and when I want to go thuper thecret thquirrel I'll grab a SOPMOD

I've already got an Aero M-16 BCG. Will the Colt be any different, other than clone accuracy?

I will be happy with what I'm getting for a little while, but I definitely want to grab a bipod, SSAE trigger, and sling system sooner than later.

Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
Go with an A1 stock if possible and the cage code marked toolcraft bcg. Your shop gave you a great deal on the FF RAS at 300 and front sight at 100 so I wouldn't sweat 20 bucks.
Good to know, thanks for the input!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Speaking of slings, what's the consensus here on sling systems (considering I'm running an A2 stock right now)? Looking at both historical photos and clone photos on this thread, it seems using a QD end plate or a wrap-around-stock system (I can't find the real name) are both popular methods.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By EagleBeak:

I've heard Anderson receivers are sometimes sub-par, it that not the case? I was considering going Aero for my upper, considering my lower is Aero.

As far as optics and mounts go, I just bought a Vortex Strike Eagle and an ADM QD mount, so I will be getting good use out of those before I'm back in the market for a Leupold.

I love A1/A2 stocks, so I'm keeping my A2 for now. When I want to go clone I'll get the A1, and when I want to go thuper thecret thquirrel I'll grab a SOPMOD

I've already got an Aero M-16 BCG. Will the Colt be any different, other than clone accuracy?

I will be happy with what I'm getting for a little while, but I definitely want to grab a bipod, SSAE trigger, and sling system sooner than later.

View Quote
My rifle currently has an Anderson lower with an A2 and it works as it should. HOWEVER, I will be swapping it with an A1 style lower shortly for maximum clone correctness.

This thread really does get in your head when building a MK12.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]

After, visiting my local shop, I don't think I'll be buying the BCM Mk12 upper anymore!

My gun shop gave me this deal to get me good start on my Mk12 build
Ballistic Advantage 18" SPR: $175
KAC FF RAS rail: $300
KAC front BUIS: $100
Ops-Inc brake and collar:$150
Rifle length gas tube: $17
low profile Gas Block: $40
Armalite upper reciever $150
Total: $932

And if I buy the brake and collar unstabl linked, that'll save me $20
Sound like a deal?
View Quote
Not too bad.  Like noted above, you can do a little better on the barrel.  Also, you can probably score a colt upper for $150.  Make sure that low profile gas block is the correct M12 (DD/Badger Ord). It's visible on the Mod 1, so use the correct one.  $100 seems low for a KAC BUIS, make sure its the correct model 98474, not the micro.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:53:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: maxima2] [#5]
Originally Posted By rbgonoles:

Not too bad.  Like noted above, you can do a little better on the barrel.  Also, you can probably score a colt upper for $150.  Make sure that low profile gas block is the correct M12 (DD/Badger Ord). It's visible on the Mod 1, so use the correct one.  $100 seems low for a KAC BUIS, make sure its the correct model 98474, not the micro.
View Quote
Check the chart on page 1 for correct part numbers.  It's down the page from the initial post.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]

After, visiting my local shop, I don't think I'll be buying the BCM Mk12 upper anymore!

Sound like a deal?
View Quote
Damn, they had an Armalite upper? Armalite themselves aren't expecting more until 6 months down the road and I need one lol.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Sound like a deal?
View Quote
Sounds like you have an awesome gun shop. I wish the ones local to me carried stuff like that.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By reswob:
Jonny Kim of Seal Team 3

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/jonny-kim/biography

Screen cap from this video...in another still from the video it looks like he has an SR-25 also, so I hope I am not bamboozled here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m43RSoibhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m43RSoibhw

https://i.imgur.com/9IoX4sD.jpg
View Quote
Awesome vid, hats off to Mr. Kim.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By prskiller:

Awesome vid, hats off to Mr. Kim.
View Quote
For real.  Deployed to get out and become a Dr. to want to go back in and deploy?  Hats off and beers up man that is some selfless living.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JackHass:
I'm in for one.  Been looking for one for a long time!  NY sucks!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JackHass:
Originally Posted By HARMS4X:
Question for you guys, how many people would be interested in a FAKE Suppressor for your MK12's? These would be for guys who live in the ban states or just don't want to go NFA. These would attach to the Allen or Ops brake and collar like a real one. I floated the idea to and he said its interesting. If I am out of line or crossing a line I will step back from the line.
I'm in for one.  Been looking for one for a long time!  NY sucks!
I think it's a good idea
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 5:25:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanquishings] [#11]

View All Quotes

Happy to help out and always happy to steer someone's else's money when it's Mk12 related. :P I've never heard quality problems in regards to Anderson lowers/uppers. Barrels, sure, but most uppers/lowers are made in about 4 forges, so the quality is usually pretty similar whether it's any of the major brands. The strike eagle is a great optic, but you'll definitely want to swap it out ASAP. Not a good fit with a Mk12, and I love my 1-6 SE.

The stock is really personal preference. I went sopmod because the cheek weld is infitely better with the correct scope rings, and I throw this thing in my truck, or cases, so the adjustability is a huge help for me. I run mine on an A5 buffer system, which runs smoother for the system, IMO.

BCG-wise, no one will give you a hard time about Aero BCGs. Aero BCGs are a little overpriced, IMO, but they do the same thing an Aim, or PSA do. I think a nice Colt/LMT/BCM is the way to go, but that's just because I've seen cheaper ones die after a few thousand rounds. Battlefield Vegas has BCGs with 20k on em, and none of em are the cheaper ones. But for what you're probably using it for, I don't think the Aero will give you any problems.

Originally Posted By revottuneda4:

This thread really does get in your head when building a MK12.
Amen to that, I went in thinking I'd do a pseudo Mk12. It can't be done once you've set foot in here.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Amen to that, I went in thinking I'd do a psedo Mk12. It can't be done once you've set foot in here.
View Quote
Truth.  I started with this
Attachment Attached File

which ultimately became this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59096/Deltamod0-232118.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59096/CorrectMod0-232119.JPG
View Quote
I miss that bad bitch
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
For some reason I like those delta forearms but god damn that mod0 is a work of art.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#15]

That's a decent start. Here's the barrel for $157 http://www.monmouthreloading.com/shop/ballistic-advantage-223-wylde-premium-series-18-spr-barrel-ops12/

View Quote
So . . .

I was about to jump on the barrel that you linked until I realized 2 things.

1: This barrel is a natural shiny finish. Although in the link they use a photo of a black finished barrel, you'll see down below in the description that the finish is bead blasted. I definitely need to find this barrel in Black or at least matte gray.
2: This barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde. I don't have anything against .223 Wylde, I just want to make sure this is the correct spec (the true clones are in 5.56, correct?)
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Hahaha! This is probably what will happen to me
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#17]

So . . .

I was about to jump on the barrel that you linked until I realized 2 things.

1: This barrel is a natural shiny finish. Although in the link they use a photo of a black finished barrel, you'll see down below in the description that the finish is bead blasted. I definitely need to find this barrel in Black or at least matte gray.
2: This barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde. I don't have anything against .223 Wylde, I just want to make sure this is the correct spec (the true clones are in 5.56, correct?)
View Quote
That barrel is indeed a bead blast finish. It's a dull/matte silver finish. Easily fixed with some cans of the rattle variation.

If you're worried about spec, you shouldn't be buying the BA barrel. True spec is only obtainable from HCS, chambered specifically for Mk262 ammo and in the weird grey durakote finish.

223 Wylde is just optimized to run 556 and 223 equally well as opposed to it preferring one or the other. It'll shoot anything you put through it. Someone smarter than me can actually tell you what makes it different.

The true to spec Douglas will probably run you twice as much as the BA. Most people will tell you to get the $157 BA and throw an extra $3 into spray paint.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:47:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleBeak] [#18]

That barrel is indeed a bead blast finish. It's a dull/matte silver finish. Easily fixed with some cans of the rattle variation.

If you're worried about spec, you shouldn't be buying the BA barrel. True spec is only obtainable from HCS, chambered specifically for Mk262 ammo and in the weird grey durakote finish.

223 Wylde is just optimized to run 556 and 223 equally well as opposed to it preferring one or the other. It'll shoot anything you put through it. Someone smarter than me can actually tell you what makes it different.

The true to spec Douglas will probably run you twice as much as the BA. Most people will tell you to get the $157 BA and throw an extra $3 into spray paint.
View Quote
I was hoping you'd say as much about the .223 Wylde. I've always hear that it's supposed to run 5.56 and .223, but its just always sounded too good to be true! If it is the case, why isn't it an industry standard? I just wanted to run it by this group to get one more source that agrees that .223 Wylde is good to go (and no, I don't really care about it not being clone worthy. One day and many fat stacks from now I may care)

Is it a good idea to rattle can a barrel? Still being a noob to ARs, I figured it would melt off and get into threads or cause other issues. If this isn't the case then that'll save me on a cerakote job!

Once again, thanks so much to all of you guys. You've taken me from 0 to 100+ in about 3 days of help.

I promise to soon pay you back in profusely borderline tacticool-erotic Mk12 pics!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#19]

I was hoping you'd say as much about the .223 Wylde. I've always hear that it's supposed to run 5.56 and .223, but its just always sounded too good to be true! If it is the case, why isn't it an industry standard? I just wanted to run it by this group to get one more source that agrees that .223 Wylde is good to go (and no, I don't really care about it not being clone worthy. One day and many fat stacks from now I may care)

Is it a good idea to rattle can a barrel? Still being a noob to ARs, I figured it would melt off and get into threads or cause other issues. If this isn't the case then that'll save me on a cerakote job!

Once again, thanks so much to all of you guys. You've taken me from 0 to 100+ in about 3 days of help.

I promise to soon pay you back in profusely borderline tacticool-erotic Mk12 pics!
View Quote
I have a hcs barrel on my mod 1, and ill tell you thats the most accurate barrel Ive had on an ar platform rifle. Trying a 16" BA on my Mod H, just because it was cheap
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Question for you guys, how many people would be interested in a FAKE Suppressor for your MK12's? These would be for guys who live in the ban states or just don't want to go NFA. These would attach to the Allen or Ops brake and collar like a real one. I floated the idea to and he said its interesting. If I am out of line or crossing a line I will step back from the line.
View Quote
Count me in for 1, maybe 2!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By exhogflyer:
View All Quotes
They already make fake (airsoft) 12th Model suppressors. King Arms OPS 12th Model Silencer for S.P.R. Flash Hider.

I bought one for the hell of it a while ago and it threads on fine.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By StevieJ309:

They already make fake (airsoft) 12th Model suppressors. King Arms OPS 12th Model Silencer for S.P.R. Flash Hider.

View Quote
Have you shot with it though? Or is it just for pics and such? I'd be curious as to how it holds up. Obviously it wouldn't suppress crap, but if be paranoid I'd end up sending it down range because it's not made very stout.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:24:03 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
It's not an industry standard because barrels chambered in 556 can handle 223 just fine. Someone just thought they could fix something that wasn't already broken. At least those are my thoughts. You won't hurt your 556 shooting 223, but a Wylde barrel isn't a bad thing, either. It'll shoot whatever you load into it, as long as that's 223/556.

Rattle canning a barrel should be fine unless you're doing mag dumps. I've heard some guys using grill paint that's graded for high heat, but I've seen guys just use regular and get away with it. Obviously, you want to mask off everything you want painted like the threads, receiver pin, gas port, etc. Either way, I probably wouldn't paint anything from the collar to the brake. That'll get exceptionally hot with the suppressor running on it. And it'll be covered up with the can, anyways. You can flip through a few pages and see guys who have painted it, and guys who have left it off. Cerakote will last longer, but many of us here don't baby our guns, so they'll get beat up either way. Rattle can is about 10x cheaper, and you can retouch it/change it up whenever you want/need.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:27:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KGLaw] [#24]

It's not an industry standard because barrels chambered in 556 can handle 223 just fine. Someone just thought they could fix something that wasn't already broken. At least those are my thoughts. You won't hurt your 556 shooting 223, but a Wylde barrel isn't a bad thing, either. It'll shoot whatever you load into it, as long as that's 223/556.

Rattle canning a barrel should be fine unless you're doing mag dumps. I've heard some guys using grill paint that's graded for high heat, but I've seen guys just use regular and get away with it. Obviously, you want to mask off everything you want painted like the threads, receiver pin, gas port, etc. Either way, I probably wouldn't paint anything from the collar to the brake. That'll get exceptionally hot with the suppressor running on it. And it'll be covered up with the can, anyways. You can flip through a few pages and see guys who have painted it, and guys who have left it off. Cerakote will last longer, but many of us here don't baby our guns, so they'll get beat up either way. Rattle can is about 10x cheaper, and you can retouch it/change it up whenever you want/need.
View All Quotes

I've never had grill paint set well or last.  Rust-oleum camo does well if it's a dry day and the parts are prepped well.   Hard to get sometimes here in Florida, though.

For some reason I like those delta forearms but god damn that mod0 is a work of art.
Thanks. It was a fun project to complete.  Chenault, I miss that incarnation too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:04:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Was just checking out the Vickers Ar15 guide, have you guys ever seen this setup before on a mod 1? It's kind of a mut but I dig the red dot placement for a mod 1, much better than behind the turrets like in lone survivor.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:59:01 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Amen to that, I went in thinking I'd do a psedo Mk12. It can't be done once you've set foot in here.

The most distinctive paint work anywhere. I can pull up a whole page of mk12 images on google and spot yours no problem. No one else has that down like that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I have 20s and 30s but prefer the 30s myself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Johnson184:
Do you guys prefer 20rd mags or 30rd mags on your Mod 1s?
Anyone else?

Guess I'll have to buy some 20's to try them out for myself. I hear the 20's make it easier to shoot prone, but I just always extended the bipod legs out more when using 30rd mags. Never seemed to be a problem for me...
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Anyone else?

Guess I'll have to buy some 20's to try them out for myself. I hear the 20's make it easier to shoot prone, but I just always extended the bipod legs out more when using 30rd mags. Never seemed to be a problem for me...
View Quote
20s for bench/prone work, for sure. With the bipod down, you'll give your neck/upper back a bit more of a break. Won't affect you're shooting, but you'll feel it once you get home.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Has anyone heard of or used Ram Precision Ammo? They had MK262 loads (pretty sure the box said factory new ammo) for about 25 bucks. Didn't want to get any until I got an opinion. They're based just outside of Wichita, KS and from what I understand, and only sell at gun shows.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone else?

View All Quotes
Anyone else?

I'm a HUGE fan of 20-round mags, especially for precision guns. In fact, I don't think I've ever shot my Mod1 without a 20-round mag.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
I would be interested in one, possibly two depending on the price.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
Has anyone heard of or used Ram Precision Ammo? They had MK262 loads (pretty sure the box said factory new ammo) for about 25 bucks. Didn't want to get any until I got an opinion. They're based just outside of Wichita, KS and from what I understand, and only sell at gun shows.
View Quote
I used to see it all the time at the wichita and collisium shows. I have not used any of his match ammo. But didn't have any problems with just regular plinking ammo from him. Locally, I haven't heard anything bad about it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ABNglocker:

I used to see it all the time at the wichita and collisium shows. I have not used any of his match ammo. But didn't have any problems with just regular plinking ammo from him. Locally, I haven't heard anything bad about it.
View Quote
Thanks! That price really has me chomping at the bit. I think I'll pick up a box and run it through my beater to see how it functions.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:27:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleBeak] [#34]
Originally Posted By unstabl:
If anyone is needing a brake/collar setup, Capital Armory has them in stock.  

AEMB Brake, thread protector and crush washer $99

SPR collar $29

Shipping was $3.95 to me.
View Quote
Hey, unstabl. I pulled the trigger on that brake and collar offer you shared. Good spot man! You saved me at least 20 bucks, probably more with that awesome shipping deal, and the hassle of research I've never done business with Capitol Armory, but I'll have to keep them in mind now!
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#35]

1k. again. #shortbarrelclub
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Hey, unstabl. I pulled the trigger on that brake and collar offer you shared. Good spot man! You saved me at least 20 bucks, probably more with that awesome shipping deal, and the hassle of research I've never done business with Capitol Armory, but I've have to keep them in mind now!
View Quote
You're welcome. Glad someone made use.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#37]
HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS!!

HAVE A GREAT ON!!

Off to the fiancée's LTC class. She practiced all day yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS!!

HAVE A GREAT ON!!

Off to the fiancée's LTC class. She practiced all day yesterday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone else?

View All Quotes
Anyone else?

20's.

I always liked them for range use/plinking and Mk12 use.

30's for SHTF.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
https://s8.postimg.org/nkpce5k9h/20170617_185541.jpg

1k. again. #shortbarrelclub
View Quote
Dude, where in PA are you? I'd love to sling lead with a fellow cloner
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
View Quote
Used their .308 ammo and it was good to go.  Accurate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:25:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Acetomco] [#42]
Still need an A.R.M.S. #36-EX 5.56 long rail to raise the 22M rings. I just keep missing the ones that pop up.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Can you shoot it though?
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I am trying to find the post that had the A.R.M.S.® #36™ S-Ex AR-10 they modded for the rear nights sight. I am thinking of buying the 3.5-15x50 F1 in the EE to run on my gun kinda like the Seal in the pics
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 5:35:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSOUNN] [#45]
View Quote
Hope I'm Not late, but I'm INTERESTED in 1 maybe 2..
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SSOUNN:

Hope I'm late, but I'm INTERESTED in 1 maybe 2..
View Quote
i might entertain one purely for the benefit of testing barrels to confirm of they will have the correct amount of threads for a can. 

davey shot off the endcap on a king arms can lol. dont shoot with em
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Getting back into the Mk12 game and wondering if the Mk4 FDE is appropriate? I don't believe I have seen one mounted in the wild.Attachment Attached File

Optics Planet has a good deal with 10% off right now. Or stick with the more traditional Mk4 ?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#48]
I got a thing today...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#49]
I got a thing today...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181541/IMG-3455-233841.JPG
View Quote
Now it begins.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:25:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: revottuneda4] [#50]
Originally Posted By eMc9001:

Now it begins.
View Quote
It's have to swap everything from this over, and get an A1 stock and grip.

Attachment Attached File

ETA: and paint.....
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top