User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Foriegn militaries don't seem nearly as concerned with roll marks as US civilians as they freely purchase guns made by Bushmaster, DPMS and others that get shit upon regularly around here....Both of those websites have a complete list of agencies/militaries they have supplied and its quite extensive. Based on all the agenices/militaries that use these guns, its would seem that they work just fine...

People make way to much out of the slight differences between brands...
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 4:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Like was mentioned above..those are contract rifles and therefore probably the best of any Bushmaster,when you have to adhere to a conract they have to be right to get paid.Thats ok the russians will be paid back when we perfect and deploy a continental missile defense system here and else where.so when the new threat to them is ICBMs they launch exploding in their skys over them theyll think twice..
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Like was mentioned above..those are contract rifles and therefore probably the best of any Bushmaster,when you have to adhere to a conract they have to be right to get paid.Thats ok the russians will be paid back when we perfect and deploy a continental missile defense system here and else where.so when the new threat to them is ICBMs they launch exploding in their skys over them theyll think twice..
I agree they are going to have to pay. Bastids (Boston accent).
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Those photos of burned up M4s are an arms dealers greatest dream come true.  The Georgians probably got money from we taxpayers to spend on American and Israeli made arms.  Bushmaster made out good on the sale and now can sell Georgia the same rifles all over again.  It's win-win except for the people who are underwriting all this nonsense, which is us.
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen pics of Italian troops in Afghanistan, armed with Bushmaster M4s with shaved gas block and YHM clamp-on folding front sight!

You know what? I bet they worked just fine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've seen pics of Italian troops in Afghanistan, armed with Bushmaster M4s with shaved gas block and YHM clamp-on folding front sight!

I have a bushy that has spit out more than 1,500 rds. The only problem I ever had was a mag that had the habit of tilting the follower. A Magpul follower cured the problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope everyone knows these where Georgian Gov't property stolen by Russians from Georgian arsenal.  I bet they will be abused and torture tested soon.

The Russians also seized other American gear, like Humvees, that had just been used in US/Georgian maneuvers.  Face it, they smacked us across the face - invaded an ally and seized U.S. property - and we are in no position to do shit about it.

The whole HUMVEE thing does not bother me that much, if you could see what was left in the Republic of Panama when we left there in 99/2k...the couple of HUMVEEs the Russians took is a drop in the bucket.

I hope that would not be the only reason we went into a war.
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]
3crowns

Remind me again which was the last conflict they won???
Link Posted: 8/26/2008 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
3crowns

Remind me again which was the last conflict they won???

Organized crime in America.
Link Posted: 8/27/2008 3:16:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I am glad the local hotheads they signed up burned them!

The Putin puppets further up in the chain of command and the Russian black opps types will likely be pissed when they see this. This was a wasted opportunity for them to cause problems for the US at some other hot spot in the world. They would have been happy to give a few dozen out to various Islamic terrorist groups they have contacts with.

Mutton-Labe!
The Black Sheep of the family
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top