Author
Posted: 2/16/2011 2:37:34 PM
I just received a link to an LT-622 in my email:

http://www.botachtactical.com/lataltacqdmo.html

AR15fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 2:56:18 PM
Same here.

I cant even find that model mount or that style "armorers wrench" on the LaRue website.
Nothing in this post should be considered information posted in an official capacity. It is the authors personal opinion alone.
LockingBlock
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:05:17 PM
I wouldn't deal with Botach if they sold free sex with cheerleaders....they are scum.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OC is like a fat girl in spandex, they think they look hot, but all anyone see's is an attention whoring pile of ass.
Aceecaus
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:14:44 PM
Originally Posted By LockingBlock:
I wouldn't deal with Botach if they sold free sex with cheerleaders....they are scum.

Hmmmm.... that would be a good marketing ploy, and I'd have to say I would (as long as they weren't the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders)!
“Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.”
AEKDB390
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:17:16 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 3:29:43 PM by AEKDB390]
That's shocking news! I have to admit that they are about 90% with me on orders/customer service (meaning 90% of the time they fuk something up).

If they were selling free sex with cheerleaders, they would be CA-Compliant and probably from a seedy stripclub close to their "Corporate Offices" on Crenshaw Blvd.

DrewColt
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:30:01 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 3:31:06 PM by DrewColt]
I am not even sure if that is a business, seemed like a big scam to me. After weeks of waiting I called to find out some of my items were backordered so nothing shipped, then it was a nightmare getting refunded. They wouldn't answer calls, e mails or voicemails. Not a chance I would ever deal with them again.

ETA: I dain't got no grammar
AR15fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:55:08 PM
Rather than make this about Botach.

Why is there no LT-622 on the LaRue website?

What is the story with that "armorers tool?"
Nothing in this post should be considered information posted in an official capacity. It is the authors personal opinion alone.
vtmactech
I have "issues"...
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 3:59:19 PM
That is the same mount and wrench that I received from LT for my TA-11H. Its a plastic piece that holds both wrenches for levers and screws. I've had good experience ordering from Botach but that said, I always order LT products directly from LT.
Why 7.62? Because when the shootin' starts, people tend to hide behind things.
vtmactech
I have "issues"...
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 4:04:02 PM
Originally Posted By AR15fan:
Rather than make this about Botach.

Why is there no LT-622 on the LaRue website?

What is the story with that "armorers tool?"

LT has a lot of products that are not shown on the website but are sometimes available outside military channels. I had to wait a year to get my LT-644 (Mount for 6X ACOG.) I had to call to get the LT-622-SDO. I threw the wrench in junk bin but if I can find it I will post some pics assuming someone doesn't beat me to it.
Why 7.62? Because when the shootin' starts, people tend to hide behind things.
Fireman_JB
Hard work, clean living!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 4:26:05 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 4:34:12 PM by Fireman_JB]
Shouldn't the locking levers be on the other side? I only have 1 SPR mount (for now), so it may be different but my locking levers fold to the rear and are on left side of my AR...
After some research I see the ACOG mounts do have the levers on the right side of the weapon... I stand corrected... Looks like the LT106...
an_hero
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:12:01 PM
What's the difference between the LT-622 and LT-100?
AR15fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:12:37 PM
Originally Posted By an_hero:

About $40
Titan_Maximum
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:13:03 PM
Nothing from Larue?
AR15fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:16:37 PM
Originally Posted By Titan_Maximum:
Nothing from Larue?

They are probably busy trying to figure out what dealer resold to botach so they can close their account.

cormorantslayer
Tactical Lamp Maker
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:23:20 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 6:23:42 PM by cormorantslayer]
F**K BOTACH
NRA Lifetime Member
Tennessee Squire

http://tacticallampworx.yolasite.com/

an_hero
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:30:23 PM
Originally Posted By cormorantslayer:
F**K BOTACH

Really? Have you personally had a negative experience with them?
Submariner
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:45:29 PM

About $40

And the throw levers are on opposite sides, port for the LT100 and starboard for the LT622.

I sold off my LT100s and replaced them with LT622s (right-handed shooter.)
cormorantslayer
Tactical Lamp Maker
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 6:56:05 PM
F**K BOTACH

Yes I have...
NRA Lifetime Member
Tennessee Squire

http://tacticallampworx.yolasite.com/

ArmedPete
1*
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 7:29:04 PM
F**K BOTACH

Yes I have...

I have as well. I ordered night sights for my glock 17 and they sent me sig sights.
I called they admited the mistake and told me to send them back and they would send the right ones out. I sent them in and after 2 weeks called them. Once again they admitted that they screwed up and that they had got mine back but had never sent me the right ones but that they would get them out right away. another 2 weeks goes by and I'm getting pissed so I call them and complain. They told me to be patiant and I would get them in the next couple of weeks. I got them 3 weeks later.
so I guess with that I will add, F**K BOTACH!

Be courteous and kind to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them quickly if necessary.

Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
Vinesr6
Me, Myself and BRD...Team LaRueminati
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 8:04:08 PM
LaRue doesn't make the LT-622 ACOG-R mount anymore AFAIK. I have one, the difference is the levers are on the same side as the ejection port. I've never had any problems whatsoever with this ACOG mount.
Printing tiny groups is only critical if the printing of tiny groups is the object of the exercise, and this is usually not the case.....Col. Jeff Cooper
Thos25
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:03:08 PM
Originally Posted By ArmedPete:
F**K BOTACH

Yes I have...

I have as well. I ordered night sights for my glock 17 and they sent me sig sights.
I called they admited the mistake and told me to send them back and they would send the right ones out. I sent them in and after 2 weeks called them. Once again they admitted that they screwed up and that they had got mine back but had never sent me the right ones but that they would get them out right away. another 2 weeks goes by and I'm getting pissed so I call them and complain. They told me to be patiant and I would get them in the next couple of weeks. I got them 3 weeks later.
so I guess with that I will add, F**K BOTACH!

Interesting. I hear a lot of negative things about BOtach, but I have never had any bad experience with them. Granted, I have only made two purchases from them, but still. I ordered a holster and got it in a few days. I ordered night sights for my P99 Walther and got that in about 3 days too.

Too bad. that happened to you.
LaRue_Tactical
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:18:57 PM
Nothing from Larue?

Dunno, news to me.
Lookin' it to it.

ML

God Bless Our Troops ... Especially Our Snipers.

Be advised, be advised, repairs to the Zylon Battle Cruiser are complete and it's back on shill-account hunter / killer patrol missions.
AR15fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:22:29 PM
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
Nothing from Larue?

Dunno, news to me.
Lookin' it to it.

ML

Mark,
FWIW my industry friends have alleged that Botach gets around MAP with the following scheme. The find some small shop, like bubba's cotton hollow guns, to sign up for a dealer account. That shop places a huge order but they are really just acting as a middle man for Botach. That way Botach can sell below MAP and there is nothing the manufacturer can do except try to trace where Botach got the parts and close that FFL's account. In the meantime botach simply finds a new shill to repeat the process.
Bushylover
Prahjigul
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:32:03 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 9:32:53 PM by Bushylover]
How come the levers are going the wrong way, and there's no model designation on it?

ETA: I see from other posts that this is apparently some special mount.
smithc6: IM inbound
Merc1973: I did and the system says inbound does not exist and is not accepting IM's.
AEKDB390
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:32:45 PM
That doesn't surprise me if you start reading about the Botach clan and all of their enterprises from coast to coast. They do cash in by being a DOD Contractor though.
LaRue_Tactical
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/16/2011 9:55:12 PM
[Last Edit: 2/16/2011 10:37:05 PM by LaRue_Tactical]
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
Nothing from Larue?

Dunno, news to me.
Lookin' it to it.

ML

Mark,
FWIW my industry friends have alleged that Botach gets around MAP with the following scheme. The find some small shop, like bubba's cotton hollow guns, to sign up for a dealer account. That shop places a huge order but they are really just acting as a middle man for Botach. That way Botach can sell below MAP and there is nothing the manufacturer can do except try to trace where Botach got the parts and close that FFL's account. In the meantime botach simply finds a new shill to repeat the process.

"bubba's cotton hollow guns" - I'll check the customer list.

God Bless Our Troops ... Especially Our Snipers.

Be advised, be advised, repairs to the Zylon Battle Cruiser are complete and it's back on shill-account hunter / killer patrol missions.
  Previous Page
Page:  / 2