Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2015 8:19:22 PM EDT
To all my Brother and Sisters who have ever sacrificed for the good of all of us and our country. We remember!!!

I would like to extend a warm thank you and HoooRaaah!!!! for what you have done what it takes to make this country great.

As I write this I think back to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that I can be here today to write these words. To those who have been there and done that and have had to embrace the suck, you know... enough said there. Find peace...

Please remember those who are not able to be here with us today and give a monster shout out to those who are out there on the front lines. We will always have your back.

For the haters, eat Sh!t and die you m0th3r f%c&3r$ and get the hell out of our country! Got a turd waiting for ya...

Hopefully this won't get me banned for political incorrectness cauz I love this site!

Go Army and be Cool!!!
-Rich Frye
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top