Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2015 12:36:49 AM EDT
Life got you down? Find it hard to talk to people about things because they don't know what it is like? Well I understand! I know there are a lot of places out there to talk to people who say they understand! Well me myself I’m here to talk with ANY Vet!

A Brother of mine lost a Brother by suicided by cop! Hitting us both hard because we are cops! He pointed an empty 9mm at local LEO and was killed! I did not know him or the trouble he was going through but it was MY Bothers, Brother! I was there for him and the calls late at night and the talks about WTF we have been through!
Not saying I’m the gem of sanity! NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!But. I have been in the shit and walked the walk that I have talked! Really I don’t want to see my family my fellow Brothers and Sisters in WAR take their own lives! FUCK THAT! We made it thought HELL and back! We lost Brothers and Sisters we LOVE! So you ask the GREAT QUESTION! WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me I’ll answer this first! I lost my boot who I taught how to be a machine gunner. We traded off gun trucks he was my brother loved him! He was killed along with 4 other Marines that day! It killed me for months and months! Before I left I meet his Mother and told her I would bring him back being a two time Vet of Iraq! As I’m sure many of you have gone thought meeting her again when I got back was going to be my HELL!

Want to know then end I will tell you if you ask! My ending was not as good as many of you others! I’m a three time combat vet from the start in 2003 to 2005 I know only war in the Marines my class A’s I wore twice once during boot camp and SOI graduation!

Know there are a lot of places out there to talk but wanted to add a person and I hope other Vets out there lend an ear! Please talk is does a lot of good for you and the ones you love! There are people out there who been in the shit the same as you and feel the way you do!
FUCK please death is not the way out!! TALK people you WILL not be judged you are a Brother or Sister! WE have been there and done that! Taking your own life is not worth it! So I started this so I will put up or shut up
!
Like I said I’m not a gem of insanity! I drink too much and have my moments no saint here! MAYBE that’s my way of dealing with shit!? No matter I’m alive and love it!!!!!!! We are all human! Talk please before you think of taking your life! So here I go I’m putting up!
If you care to talk about anything: [email protected]

I’m here to talk! Don’t want to hear about this shit anymore! Yet I know I will but I want to do my part! Hope other VETS on here will also add there names to this list of people who will here you out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top