Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2017 5:41:21 PM EDT
Can anyone figure out where I can order these exact Sheriff Id panels from? Or at least ones similar enough to them. Black on green with the solid thicker lettering. I don't want the PVC ones. Just a normal black on green velcro panel.
Thank you!!

Link Posted: 6/18/2017 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 9:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
disregard.

J-
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the same panel as pictured.  Tactical Tailor is what you seek.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tact-idbadges.html
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have an eBay account, this seller does custom patches. Just send him a message what the what you want on the patch panel and exactly what size you need. I've had him do two custom patch panels before and they were done pretty quick. Always got him within 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 7:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you wanting embroidered?

Or the thermal / vinyl?

Old school is screen print.

I just can't bring myself to like the PVC ones, they appear very childish to me for some reason. Toy like.

What size panels?
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you have an eBay account, this seller does custom patches. Just send him a message what the what you want on the patch panel and exactly what size you need. I've had him do two custom patch panels before and they were done pretty quick. Always got him within 2 weeks.
View Quote
Thank you, I'll look into that. I worry a little about the custom ones but maybe worth a try. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you wanting embroidered?

Or the thermal / vinyl?

Old school is screen print.

I just can't bring myself to like the PVC ones, they appear very childish to me for some reason. Toy like.

What size panels?
View Quote
I think embroidered is what I want.

Def Not the pvc. I agree the pvc looks very unprofessional, like a souvenir from Mexico that should say "sheriff booty inspector" or something dumb.

I'm thinking that picture I posted must be custom embroidered or the company that made them doesnt make them any more. Not many options for sheriff really in fine just with the gold ones, but thought those green looked nice for my home pc.

I'll contact that eBay guy above.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Seriously, look at Tactical Tailor, here's mine:

Attachment Attached File

They make at least 2 different sizes, I have a large one on the back with a smaller one and my badge on the front.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top