Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2016 8:20:43 PM EDT
So,

there's a thread in GD, 20 halloween costumes you aren't supposed to wear because they're offensive.

I kinda knew what I'd find, but I went to https://www.bustle.com/articles/188057-19-sexist-racist-halloween-costumes-you-should-stay-the-hell-away-from hoping for some big tittied women in 'naughty' outfits.

10. Blue Lives Matter
Like it or not, Blue Lives Matter is an inflammatory statement that denigrates the racial justice efforts of thousands upon thousands of Americans, black, brown, and white alike. If you want to dress up as a police officer, that's well within the mainstream of Halloween costuming, but keep that phrase out of it.
View Quote

oh, runner up:

Dressing up in "sexy" military uniform costumes can be seen as demeaning to American women in combat, as well as disrespectful to American veterans in a general sense.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet if we all just went neckid no one would give two shits.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]
My standard response to people who.complain about their feelings being hurt "no one cares about your feelings".  And "hurting your feelings isn't a crime".
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My standard response to people who.complain about their feelings being hurt "no one cares about your feelings".  And "hurting your feelings isn't a crime".
View Quote

Just watch. Soon it will be.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Its so retarded! White lives matter, blue lives matter being offensive is a crock. BLM is commie bullshit aimed at division and it works, all those blacks with BLM hate whites and cops. But yet they are politically and socially acceptable.
Point being I'll wear whatever, wherever as I can't care less what the bottom feeders think and being PC is not my style.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#5]
It is ok to dress like hillary, but trump is a racist bigot and his policies offend people so dont wear a trump costume and make people uncomfortable, what is this crock of crap. What a liberal pile of crap online rag that is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The problem with this country is that there are a bunch of thin skinned pussies who started all this PC bullshit. Be kind and courteous to everyone and if it goes south, react accordingly. I will not intentionally try and offend anyone, but if I do something that someone finds offensive, they can grow up and move past it. The liberals will be the death of this country by trying to fit everyone into a box based on their sexual orientation, age, race or some other issue and making them perceived victims. They also want the government to take care of every facet of their life. Worthless bastards!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top