Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2015 12:01:02 AM EDT
Not sure if it is ok for me to do this here, but I wanted to extend some gratitude. I want to thank any and all LEO for doing what you do, recently a neighbors house was broken into when they weren't home. Long story short an officer came by my house yesterday and asked me if I had seen anything, and he kindly recommended that I lock m doors and windows and possibly get an alarm system as crime rates in my area have been rising recently. So thank you all for doing what you do, and keep alert, with all of those crazies out there it can be dangerous.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely ok to do that here.

Thanks and we appreciate your support.

MPD165

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not sure if it is ok for me to do this here, but I wanted to extend some gratitude. I want to thank any and all LEO for doing what you do, recently a neighbors house was broken into when they weren't home. Long story short an officer came by my house yesterday and asked me if I had seen anything, and he kindly recommended that I lock m doors and windows and possibly get an alarm system as crime rates in my area have been rising recently. So thank you all for doing what you do, and keep alert, with all of those crazies out there it can be dangerous.
View Quote

THank YOU for taking to time to post this.  Be safe, sir.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 5:27:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top