Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 10:46:40 PM EDT
So ive never spent much on what i would consider "administrative" type stuff. Gloves, mags, tactical shit... all day long. But i broke down and bought a fisher space pen and some rite in the rain note pads (after ruining dozens and losing info on some of my AO's finest shit bags). I must say, i havent used either much yet but so far im digging them both
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Guard that pen!

DON"T use it to write tickets and if you do, don't hand it to anyone to sign them!

I have 74 Fisher Space pens I have collected over the years from various police officers. Any of you guys need one?

ETA the rite in the rain pads are great! I have to work outside in the rain often and they're well worth it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guard that pen!

DON"T use it to write tickets and if you do, don't hand it to anyone to sign them!

I have 74 Fisher Space pens I have collected over the years from various police officers. Any of you guys need one?

ETA the rite in the rain pads are great! I have to work outside in the rain often and they're well worth it.
View Quote

The disposable bics are what you give to ticket signers.  Then if they keep them it's no loss.  Ever better for yucky people, they can have it.  I don't need the hep.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The disposable bics are what you give to ticket signers.  Then if they keep them it's no loss.  Ever better for yucky people, they can have it.  I don't need the hep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guard that pen!

In my great state you dont have to sign em. I can just hand it over! Its great really
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't even count the number of times I have wrapped a pen in a rubber glove to have people sign a cite! haha

throw away pens FTW
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously?! I'll pay shipping.

What's the cheapest place to order rite in the rain pads? Discount for bulk?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my rite in the rain note pads +1 on these!

Pens...i bought nice pens, they got borrowed and never returned by other guys, now its the cheap black bic pens out of the cabinet at read off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got them on amazon. I think it was 6 bucks for 3 pads. There are bigger packages available but i dont go through many because i used all the pages, they usually get ruined because they go swimming with me
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.

We all carry personal pens and keep "patient pens" in the clipboards that get regularly Cidexed or Alco-wiped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
throw away pens FTW

This.

We all carry personal pens and keep "patient pens" in the clipboards that get regularly Cidexed or Alco-wiped.

Aways, not to mention for the nose and ass diggers.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Top Top