Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 1:34:27 PM EDT
My close friend Andrew Jordan, a four year veteran of the CCPD, was shot in the line of duty serving a warrant on a drug house.  He took rounds in the groin, right arm and left triceps and still was able to provide cover for the other two officers who were wounded.  He became part of CCPD S.W.A.T early last year and recently made the Sniper team.  He is one of the most stand up men I know and values his job and puts others first.  He needs a little help or just prayers to get through this time of recovery.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Help me link

Story and other officers injured.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would like permission to post a godundme link for a Corpus Christi PD officer friend of mine that was shot multiple times while serving a drug warrant.  I sent an email yesterday but no response.  

Thanks
View Quote

Striker is the person to IM about this as I recall.

TRG
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Is his agency not taking care of him?

Not trying to stir up anything. Just curious.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
No I believe they are taking care of him quite well.   His family and friends from out of town too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw he was released from the hospital yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw he was released from the hospital yesterday.
View Quote

Yeah he is doing good.  Still got a few surgeries to go but hopefully will be back on duty in 6 months.  I got a chance to drive down and see him this weekend and he was talking about asking his commander if it would be possible to get a left handed holster and maybe get out to the range in a week or so.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top