Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 4:20:05 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good nylon duty belt any recommendations?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Been very happy with the Bianchi Accumold.  I've replaced the buckle on it with the buckle from what I believe is their Accumold Elite (basketweave style) belt as the stock style buckle (two different ones) squeaked.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been thinking about picking up a Jones Tactical Fat Zombie but I hear wait times are pretty long. Sorry, no personal experience with it. I've only been on a few months and use a Bianchi Accumold Elite in plain black. Probably going to pick up the Jones for a summer and/or backup rig though.

itstactical has a great review with good pics.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been thinking about picking up a Jones Tactical Fat Zombie but I hear wait times are pretty long.
View Quote

Wait times for JT are way beyond long, I ordered one with a 90 day lead time, after four months I made numerous attempts to make email contact, probably in the ballpark of 6 emails over a month, finally got a response once I treatened to contact the BBB in all caps for the subject. He said my belt would ship within that week... Didn't happen.

To make a long story short, I gave up on it and just chalked it up as a loss since my CC has a 90 limit for claims to be filed.  Then just under a year (11mo and a few days IIRC) after the order date it mysteriously appeared on my porch.

With that said, it's a very high quality belt. Too bad I gained weight during that year and could barely wear the damn thing...

Do with that advice as you please, but I would never spend another red cent with JT

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The Fat Zombie is worth the wait, and the cost. Easily the best nylon belt I ever used.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:07:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been using a Duty Smith Speedset belt.  I don't use their pouches, but this is hands down the best belt I have ever used.  I have used various Bianchi as well as some safariland leather and G&G nylon.  Nothing comes close to the all day comfort and perfect fit every time of this belt.  I actually own 2.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been using a Duty Smith Speedset belt.  I don't use their pouches, but this is hands down the best belt I have ever used.  I have used various Bianchi as well as some safariland leather and G&G nylon.  Nothing comes close to the all day comfort and perfect fit every time of this belt.  I actually own 2.
View Quote

It may be comfortable, but that looks like ass.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It actually looks pretty good in person.  It get quite a few officers asking about it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 4:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Ares gear duty belt.  Cobra buckle.  It's
Bad ass.  Best belt I've worn in 25 years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a huge fan of the 5.11 Sierra Bravo duty belt.  It's light, tough, comfortable, and has a slip buckle in front.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top