Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2014 6:26:01 AM EDT
I was told this at break by some brass with ISP,

two fake details were called in in Batavia

First officer on scene at each was beaten by a group waiting. I was told both are hospitalized.

Not sure if it's IL or PA, Google brings up no articles.

ETA correct info.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 6:47:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been to Oswego, pretty quiet looking town, do they have some out of have gang issues?

I work with a guy who's family lives there, he was there for the weekend, will have to ask him if he heard anything.

If it did happen, hope the perps were dealt with, swiftly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
We have a program here called IMPACT that should be copied to deal with this. In essence the Mayor requests State Police support from the Governor and we inundate the locale with troopers to play for a week. Usually doesn't need to be repeated often.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have a program here called IMPACT that should be copied to deal with this. In essence the Mayor requests State Police support from the Governor and we inundate the locale with troopers to play for a week. Usually doesn't need to be repeated often.
View Quote

They do that in the city of Utica.   It ends up with the Troopers issuing a bunch of traffic tickets.......
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They do that in the city of Utica.   It ends up with the Troopers issuing a bunch of traffic tickets.......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be the locale, Rochester results in PL arrests. But it works best when there is one of each in the cars, also.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Checked back today when I got on shift. It was Batavia, and there's a STIC officer safety bulletin out. It's fairly self explanatory. Be safe.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
My question would be, how many bodies did they drop.... sorry but if I get beaten by a mob, its going to be after I've dumped a mag into the closest assailant's...

Hope they make a speedy recovery
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My question would be, how many bodies did they drop.... sorry but if I get beaten by a mob, its going to be after I've dumped a mag into the closest assailant's...

View Quote

Both were ambushed fast by groups, no time to react.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have not seen the bulletin. Batavia is actually a pretty nice, sleepy suburb nearby. Is there a link you could IM?
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
This is all I can find online so far. I'll see what I can do.

http://patch.com/illinois/batavia/police-search-suspects-aggravated-battery-officer-0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top