Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2014 5:22:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
In a bowl: starting with tater-tots, add sausage links with diced peppers and onions, throw on a few fried eggs (or scrambled), Sprinkle cheese, salt, pepper, hot sauce. Go to town.

Fixes hangovers.

Chorizo/green chile breakfast burritos are always a hit too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Far from being healthy, but my favorite was scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, biscuits and diced fried potatoes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Eggs and Bacon. Idk why anyone is interested in variety; my partner and I have that every morning.

You could change it up by making "banana cakes". Blend eggs, banana, maybe a dash of cinnamon. Walnuts if you want. 3 eggs for every banana. 1 banana per person. Melt butter in a large dish, preheat oven to 350, pour in mixture and bake until it looks done. Top with syrup or berries. SERVE WITH BACON. ;)
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eggs and Bacon. Idk why anyone is interested in variety; my partner and I have that every morning.

You could change it up by making "banana cakes". Blend eggs, banana, maybe a dash of cinnamon. Walnuts if you want. 3 eggs for every banana. 1 banana per person. Melt butter in a large dish, preheat oven to 350, pour in mixture and bake until it looks done. Top with syrup or berries. SERVE WITH BACON. ;)
View Quote

You get that fancy and complicated in any house I ever worked in, you'd be the full time cook.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Corn beef hash.

Brisket in crock pot over night. Cube it, cook potato and add onions and peppers, deglaze with liquid from crockpot. Eggs over easy
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Sausage gravy

Creamed chipped beef

Scrapple and eggs

Breakfast casseroles.  Eggs/cheese/bacon or sausage
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Sausage gravy and biscuits. Make some fried cubed potatoes and eggs over easy. Put the eggs over easy on the biscuits and top with sausage gravy and potatoes. One of my favorites.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Frittata has been my go-to breakfast at home lately. This will do a 10" cast iron skillet perfectly:

4-6 slices bacon, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
optional: 1 firm tomato, diced
6-8 large eggs
splash milk
salt/pepper
shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 400F.
Crack all the eggs into a large bowl, add milk, salt and pepper, whisk or blend well.
In a cast-iron skillet, cook the bacon to "just crispy", then set aside to drain. RESERVE 1-2 TBSP GREASE.
In the leftover grease, add the peppers and onions and sautee over medium heat until the onion is just starting to get tender.
Add the bacon back into the skillet.
Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, give it one quick stir with a spatula, and then DON'T TOUCH IT.
Let it cook until just setting around the edge.
Scatter the cheese over the top, and transfer the whole pan to the oven.
Bake ~10 minutes, until the egg is set all the way through and the cheese is melted.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:20:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Add some lemon zest and blueberries to pancakes. Crazy good.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:56:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:21:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Very seldom make a big breakfast.

This time of year fresh blueberry pancakes and bacon.

sausage gravy over homemade buttermilk biscuits, with choice of scrambled eggs or over easy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#14]
+1 for chorizo....  

the chow we used to eat is the only thing i miss about being a hose dragger
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top