User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much cum, piss, shit, blood, spit, and other nastiness is thrown on you guys?

What happens to the scumbags after they throw it?
View Quote

We didn't really have these problems in my jail because the inmates knew they already had us by the balls.  All complaints against a CO were taken seriously.  As in guilty till proven innocent.

The kitchen, on the other hand... Yeah.

I never ate the officer's tray.  Not once.

We had a LT that had her food spit in, and the warden assaulted the guy when he refused to be tested for Hep/HIV/etc.  I mean he grabbed that guy out of the chair and threw him against the wall.  By all accounts it was epic

But you still can't give them the opportunity.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
quite a bit of nasty stuff gets tossed. As per the second question, they usually only do it once.
View Quote

Yup! You always have 1 or 2 that enjoy the spray and time in the chair though!

You work state/county del?
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I retired after 25 yrs with Ca Dept of Corrections.  We had em all, Levels 1 to 4. Long boring hours. Lots of overtime. Plenty of promotional opportunities. Good partners make ALL the difference.
My big tip of the day is have fun at work and dont bring the stress home with you.
Lots of stories to tell. Saw lots of blood, lots of blunt force trauma and stabbing victims. Working in that environment reminds you that there are some real monsters living among us.
On the other hand, there are about 2% of those guys who are decent people but made a a bad decision and are paying for it. Those are the ones you can learn alot about the place from. Ask them questions, they'll be happy to school you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top