Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2015 6:06:56 PM EDT
I'm getting my girlfriend a holster/mag pouch setup for her M&P for her birthday and need to help her pick a belt out. I'm leaving that choice up to her since she doesn't normally wear a belt (at least nothing of the type that would be useful for a pistol) and I want her to be able to pick something that she'll like. I measured the belt loops on a couple of her jeans and they come in at 1.5" so that is the ballpark size we'll be looking for. I'm pretty well versed in men's belts and shooting gear but haven't seen much in the way of women specific belts. What has worked for you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure any good leather gun belt will work fine. I'm wearing a Glaco belt right now and it's pretty good. Maybe look at the Beltman website also. But yeah go for a belt 1.5" black leather goes with everything. I like my belts a little larger if using IWB holster.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Make sure to suggest a size smaller than what she wears. Even if you know she will need a medium, suggest to her a small.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
The company that makes the Flashbang bra holster (The Flashbang Company) also makes some nice belts, leather reinforced with Kydex. Very comfortable and holds my Shield well.

I have this one and wear it daily. More

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I started with the wilderness tactical belt for training and it's become a daily belt for me. I love the Velcro for quick adjustments and they have held up very well.

If she wants a nicer leather belt the company that makes the flashbang holster has some nice options.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one of these for my wife.  Awesome product made in the USA.

http://www.crosstac.com/shop-all-products/lightning-tactical-belt/
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm probably the only one around here that is using a basic leather belt bought at Walmart. It's thick and sturdy. Has held up well for a small handful of years. Daily carry is a P3AT, with the occasional Crossbreed holster carrying a Glock or CZ.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#7]
https://www.daltechforce.com/strongest-gun-belt

I bought this for myself and for my wife.

They have been fantastic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top