Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2015 8:21:01 PM EDT
I just wanted to say hello from Ft. Smith, AR. How is everyone. I am new to ar15.com. What should I know?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
They're going to give you a hard time for being a 15er but most folks on here are okay.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay out of GD, General Discussion, unless you have a thick skin. I am in there, usually lurking, but I am male and get left alone. Good group here in general, and from what I have seen, a great group in the WF, Woman's Forum.

Welcome by the way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome, it gets a little slow in here but everyone checks in occasionally.  The girls here are a good group and it's nice place to get away from the testosterone.  Anywho, welcome aboard
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just wanted to say hello from Ft. Smith, AR. How is everyone. I am new to ar15.com. What should I know?
View Quote

you should know wimminz is a safe place to ask questions and General Discussion is a circus

we are glad youre here
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome from a fellow Arkansan. I'm in the northeastern part of the state. Hope you get a lot of info and feel free to discuss or ask any questions you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top