Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2015 12:47:15 PM EDT
Hey ladies!  Been a member/lurker for a while now.  I figured I'd introduce myself and start getting some good advice from the female shooting community (and giving out my own $0.02 when I get to feeling frisky).  

A little about me:

I'm a transplant mountain dweller, rapidly approaching the 30 year mark (with no known offspring), full-time gunslinger (literally, I sell guns), part-time camper/traveler/lumberjack/ice cream aficionado/wannabe crafty pinterest hound.

Pleased to meet you all!!

Link Posted: 2/8/2015 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello! Welcome!

Stay out of GD unless  ou've got a thick skin. Watch out for the leg humpers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello! Welcome!

Stay out of GD unless  ou've got a thick skin. Watch out for the leg humpers.
View Quote

LOL! Being a "girl" in the gun biz has thickened the skin a good bit, but wandering over to the GD can make the skin crawl on occasion.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2015 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey ladies!  Been a member/lurker for a while now.  I figured I'd introduce myself and start getting some good advice from the female shooting community (and giving out my own $0.02 when I get to feeling frisky).  

A little about me:

I'm a transplant mountain dweller, rapidly approaching the 30 year mark (with no known offspring), full-time gunslinger (literally, I sell guns), part-time camper/traveler/lumberjack/ice cream aficionado/wannabe crafty pinterest hound.

Pleased to meet you all!!

View Quote

Welcome! Sounds like you live a fun life.  I couldn't work in a gun store, I'd be putting everything on layaway lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The struggle is real.  Everyday.  So many toys...so little money.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I want to shoot. Tell me how?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome. Always nice to see new female members.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top