Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 1:51:43 AM EDT
Hey Ladies,
I am starting to look into Conceal Carry and need ideas for cute yet sensible clothes to conceal carry in. While my boyfriend has been awesome and supportive in all of this, his fashion sense is...lacking.
Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]

I wear a P3AT in a belly band at 12 o'clock. I buy my pants a little bigger and hitch them up a little higher. I buy slightly longer blouses and go for the ones that are roomier in the front. Woven, as opposed to knit wear works well, as the structure skims the lines of the gun. Empire waists are your friend and I even have a couple maternity shirts. When shopping with girlfriends, they've learned to spot outfits that have room for my "baby bump" as they call my gun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Cardigans and flowy tops are my best friends. I buy jeans with more of a stretch so they can still be fitted and cute but have room for my pistol comfortably.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a  belt from the Flashbang holster.folks. I have the black patent leather one. It's.Kydex reinforced, so it will hold even a full size.

I carry a Shield appendix in a.kydex holster.from the Well Armed Woman. It conceals well with just a regular t-shirt over it (not a skin tight one).

The only adjustment I had to make to my wardrobe was.to.get a belt. :)

What holster do you use?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Forgot to.add... check out Falia Photography on YouTube. She's a young woman who.carries and has done a number of.videos showing different outfits and holsters.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I like my flashbang holster. I generally wear babydoll type tops when carrying. Because I have a larger chest, the bands on these clothes stop before reaching the underside of my breast, which is actually really helpful, because with the extra space, it hangs over the gun without clinging.

Loose, flowy. Makes for easy access.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top