Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2014 9:51:34 PM EDT
Does anyone have a collection or spot they'd like to put this in? I found it in a box of junk that was being thrown away and was curious if anyone would like to have it. It seemed a waste to just throw it out.

ETA: Quotation marks for fakeness.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a reproduction but I would take it in a heartbeat lol.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a reproduction but I would take it in a heartbeat lol.
View Quote

I was curious about that but I wasn't sure. Didn't mess with it too much because the paper didn't feel like I expected it to and it being what it was I kinda assumed it was a reprint but I thought it was neat anyway. I did just find another part of it, the "1st Extra" is on one half and the Monday morning Honolulu Advertiser is on the second half. That kinda clinches it, papers from two days on the same sheet. Anyway, I didn't figure it was worth much but I was curious if someone might want it. If you do, just send me an IM with your address and I'll mail it to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top