Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 4:19:39 PM EDT
So I had a SNAFU with a Form 1 back in November 2015. I ended up cancelling that Form 1 and submitting a new Form 1, paying the tax stamp again and emailing all the information to Ted Clutter. I understand that I was due a refund and from my research I see that they can take anywhere from two weeks to six months. Anyways, I am almost at the six month mark and I haven't heard anything back from the ATF regarding my tax stamp refund from the erroneous Form 1. Anyone have a good phone number I can call for them?

I had previously emailed [email protected] with no response. My google-fu seems to be coming up short as I cannot find a good number for this service. Thanks in advance.

ATW!
-Fox
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Call em, I did,  refunded in 48  hours
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, but what number do I call?

ATW!
-Fox
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Pm sent
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pm sent
View Quote

Any chance I can get this phone number too? I withdrew a Form 1 at the end of December and I am still waiting on my refund. I am a patient man and do not need the money right now. However, I would like to cross this matter off my "to do" list. This past Monday, I sent an e-mail to the same e-mail address that the OP listed, and I have not heard anything from ATF regarding the refund.

Edit to add: Just realized that I joined this board in 2009 and this is my first post. Both hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top