Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2015 12:12:36 PM EDT
Hey guys. I have been a PI attorney for about 13 years. I hate my employer and how he runs this office. In fact I have a firm belief that he will run it into the ground or be disbarred in a few years, if that tells you how he does things.

I am thinking of hanging my own shingle, but to be honest I don't have much surplus cash. My family hinted they would help but I need to plan it out and get quotes on prices for advertising etc.

So my main question is, what is this best/cost effective form of advertising for a PI firm.

Are billboards worth the money? I know TV works, but is expensive and I have zero idea how/what/when/who to shoot a video/commercial.

Any and all help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no particular advice.  I'm not a PI lawyer so I can't give you any insight into the process.  

I made the leap from partner at a larger firm to my own firm about 5 years ago.  Best move I ever made.   So I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to have faith in yourself to make the move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top