Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2014 3:37:35 AM EDT
Hey guys I apologize if this has been asked before. My search didn't turn up any results.

Can I legally ship an AR-15 bolt carrier group to Puerto Rico DIRECTLY to an individuals home without using an FFL?

Lets make this strictly gun parts. Not talking about pistols, rifles, rifle or pistol frames.

Thanks

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys I apologize if this has been asked before. My search didn't turn up any results.

Can I legally ship an AR-15 bolt carrier group to Puerto Rico DIRECTLY to an individuals home without using an FFL?

Lets make this strictly gun parts. Not talking about pistols, rifles, rifle or pistol frames.

Thanks

View Quote

good luck figuring it out

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/articles/2008/puerto-rico-firearms-laws.aspx
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
oh dang thats not easy
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks

View Quote

You're answer is in the NRA-ILA copy of the 404 Puerto rico weapons act read section 456m, letter (a) , sub-section  (1) and (2) .
the reciver in Puerto rico would need to hold a weapon's license whether it be the target shooting, hunting, ect.
if you still are not sure call the Puerto rico local ATF OFFICE

Puerto Rico Group III (Industry Operations)
Torre Chardon, Suite 301
350 Calle Chardon
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918

(787) 773-3300
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top