User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I missed that gem somehow. I'll give you a hint OP, everyone tells the officers and the judge that it was their "first time". I'm not sure if they really think we are dumb enough to believe them but it's every bit as tired as the "two beers" line.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey fuck you,it was just weed one time dude, my guns were locked in the trunk. Your a typical elitist who likes to say alot of people shouldnt own guns...how dare you say that you don't even know me irl

Not for nothing, but you weren't hotboxing weed the very first time in your life.

We'll forgive a lot, but not bullshit lies from a 14er low post count newbie like you.

Grow up, dude...

I missed that gem somehow. I'll give you a hint OP, everyone tells the officers and the judge that it was their "first time". I'm not sure if they really think we are dumb enough to believe them but it's every bit as tired as the "two beers" line.

Which sucked for me, before getting my CDL I used to have two beers with dinner. Never got pulled over but always dreaded getting asked the question. Of course with the lower limits because of the the CDL I don't risk it at all and just don't drink when I'm out.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
no it wouldnt, unless it was like an ounce of weed.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

would it be worth it to hire a lawyer if the judge does not release it to me? Cause for the cost of a lawyer I could buy those guns again couldn't I?
View Quote
This guy is amusing. Trolling or just real stupid.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
hey fuck you,it was just weed one time dude, my guns were locked in the trunk. Your a typical elitist who likes to say alot of people shouldnt own guns...how dare you say that you don't even know me irl
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#5]
please gtfo off my thread...I still have the right to bear arms and buy guns its just my existing guns that they have....
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
You have a considerable value in guns and rights to lose here

Go to a pro (lawyer) . The money you spend now might hurt but if you don't spend it you will likely regret it in the future
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Which sucked for me, before getting my CDL I used to have two beers with dinner. Never got pulled over but always dreaded getting asked the question. Of course with the lower limits because of the the CDL I don't risk it at all and just don't drink when I'm out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for nothing, but you weren't hotboxing weed the very first time in your life.

We'll forgive a lot, but not bullshit lies from a 14er low post count newbie like you.

Grow up, dude...

Oh there are definitely people who aren't lying when they say two beers but they usually aren't falling over and holding up three fingers as they slur out "thooo beerz occifer".
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Up in smoke.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top