Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/23/2010 11:47:21 PM EDT
And yes, I'm seeking it here in Arfcom GD.

So....  There is a guy I work with.  I like, respect, and admire the guy.  We are friends and I value that greatly.  He is also one of the supervisors, but not mine.

He has a girl that he was dating - but not anymore.  After she was with him, she was with another guy, so there is a 'buffer' between us.  

She has been hitting on me hard over the last few weeks, coming on to me in a really aggressive way.  This doesn't usually happen to me - I'm the guy who couldn't get laid in a 5 dollar whore house if I walked in with a stack of 50's and an 8-ball.  And she's hot.  So this is really hard for me to turn down.

I talked to him about it a few weeks ago when this started, and he was cool about it and his words were 'Don't worry about me'.  I thought he was reluctant about it all though, like it wasn't really a wholehearted 'green light' from him.  

So me and a couple of guys were out tonight and she came up to us.  And again, she was really all over me, and not being shy about it at all.

And it was really hard for me to turn her down.  So I'm sitting home now, a little drunk (so forgive me if this doesn't make sense, but a few Jacks when out followed by a lot more of some really good Balvenie 12yo double wood Scotch since I've been home doesn't help ) and I'm wondering if I'm being too timid.

So what does Arfcom say?  She's hawt and offering me pie (and I get very little pie), but her ex is a good guy and a friend, who gave me a reluctant green-light (yellow light?).  Is she off limits?  Am I doing the right thing?  I mean I know I wold be a bit uncomfortable if I found that one of my buddies was with an ex of mine, but still.  Or am I being too much of a good guy and wrong for not already having SIHPAPP?  

What's the ruling on this one?
-K
Link Posted: 1/23/2010 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Slut, not worth it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2010 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Wrap it and tap it.

She doesn't sound like a keeper, but she could be a good rental unit.

ETA: Oh, and need pics.
Link Posted: 1/23/2010 11:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Eject

Link Posted: 1/23/2010 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ignoring the immorality for a moment, just remember that the pleasure will be very temporary, but the resentment will last forever.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wrap it and tap it.

If I were to post the pic she sent me I would get my account locked.  Even in BOTD.  

-K

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
You are thinking about this too much.
Disengage the big head and put the little head in charge.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#7]
She's not off limits but if you decide to tap it you can kiss your friendship with your friend goodbye. And this might be nothing more than this chicks way of getting back at her ex.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Wrap it and tap it.

If I were to post the pic she sent me I would get my account locked.  Even in BOTD.    http://file:///C:/Users/Kenneth/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png

-K

MS Paint out the naughty bits.

However, this does reinforce the concept that she's a bar skank looking for someone to either put a roof over her head for the night, some alcohol into her bloodstream, or a child support check in her pocket.

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:10:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She's not off limits but if you decide to tap it you can kiss your friendship with your friend goodbye. And this might be nothing more than this chicks way of getting back at her ex.

Wise quote right there.

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:12:32 AM EDT
[#11]
wrap it and tap it.

if they havent been together for that long and it doesnt look like he still has feelings

wrap it, tap it, hit it, quit it
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]
truly man––if you're concerned about him, all you can do is ask.

you did, and he said not to worry about it. that was his choice. so why would you stress yourself out and deny the chance for something interesting by making a choice for him? doesn't that seem kinda weird?

the situation wouldn't bother most guys––any duty you had to the guy was fulfilled when you talked to him.

so the only real question is which one is more important to you––spending time with an attractive woman who is interested in you, or maybe impressing a guy who you admire, but who isn't a close friend.

[edit:  just reread and saw that you consider him a friend.  still though, you're dealing with the "maybe" part.  you're making a read that he was reluctant, but that might not be the case.  you have to make decisions for your life, not his]
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Pics?
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure the other guy is under no delusions about this chick's fine qualities either. He probably hit it until he wore it out and then passed her on to someone else.

Really OP, you should be more concerned about getting rolled, the clap, or a double line on a pregnancy test than hurting his feelings.

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#15]
i say go for it    he should accept the fact that their relationship didnt work out and move on.  like others say she might not be a keeper but i would still get what i wanted and send her on her way
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:42:02 AM EDT
[#16]
PICS or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#18]
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 1:06:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.

Elvis put it better: "Keep away from Run-Around Sue."
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 1:12:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 1:13:41 AM EDT
[#21]
You're a pussy.

If you want to hit it, hit it. She has obviously moved on.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#22]
If you see a dog chewing on a bone, then the dog spits out bone and walks away, and you are hungry, what to do?  Pick it up and gnaw on it!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 1:45:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So....  There is a guy I work with.  I like, respect, and admire the guy.  We are friends and I value that greatly.  He is also one of the supervisors, but not mine.

He has a girl that he was dating - but not anymore.  After she was with him, she was with another guy, so there is a 'buffer' between us.  

She has been hitting on me hard over the last few weeks, coming on to me in a really aggressive way.  This doesn't usually happen to me - I'm the guy who couldn't get laid in a 5 dollar whore house if I walked in with a stack of 50's and an 8-ball.  And she's hot.  So this is really hard for me to turn down.

I talked to him about it a few weeks ago when this started, and he was cool about it and his words were 'Don't worry about me'.  I thought he was reluctant about it all though, like it wasn't really a wholehearted 'green light' from him.  

So me and a couple of guys were out tonight and she came up to us.  And again, she was really all over me, and not being shy about it at all.

And it was really hard for me to turn her down.  So I'm sitting home now, a little drunk (so forgive me if this doesn't make sense, but a few Jacks when out followed by a lot more of some really good Balvenie 12yo double wood Scotch since I've been home doesn't help ) and I'm wondering if I'm being too timid.

So what does Arfcom say?  She's hawt and offering me pie (and I get very little pie), but her ex is a good guy and a friend, who gave me a reluctant green-light (yellow light?).  Is she off limits?  Am I doing the right thing?  I mean I know I wold be a bit uncomfortable if I found that one of my buddies was with an ex of mine, but still.  Or am I being too much of a good guy and wrong for not already having SIHPAPP?  

-K

Hit it and quit it!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 2:57:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Elvis put it better: "Keep away from Run-Around Sue."

Umm, guy, that was Dion.

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:07:59 AM EDT
[#25]
There is a guy I work with. I like, respect, and admire the guy.

Then dont fuck with his head.

There are 6 billion people on Earth.
Approximately half are women.
Find a different one.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:10:49 AM EDT
[#26]
How long between her going from your friend to the other guy to you?

If she's one of those who just bounces from guy to guy, I'd drop her like a bad habit. Those types are bad news.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:12:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Scary.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:19:00 AM EDT
[#28]
True friends are rare.

Loose womenz are not.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:31:01 AM EDT
[#29]
You will have to choose the girl or the friend because if you "hit it" you're gonna lose your friend.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#30]
As Dr. House said, "Bros before hoes".  

And it's generally best to avoid the town skank.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:35:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Boy, did you come to the wrong place.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 3:35:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

-K

Hit it and quit it!
http://rlv.zcache.com/hit_it_and_quit_it_womens_tshirt-p235269556346245979qn8v_400.jpg

This, is the only answer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 4:19:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wrap it and tap it.

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 4:33:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Hit it and walk away.
My $.02
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Mmmm, I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 4:43:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Whether your coworker cares or not, she is using you to try to get back at him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:13:34 AM EDT
[#37]
You have to decide what is more important to you in the long run, This Piece of Pie or your Friendship.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:14:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Go for it you are cleared for landing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:16:11 AM EDT
[#39]
You know you are going to anyway.
Why post it here?
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Whether your coworker cares or not, she is using you to try to get back at him.

I concur.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#41]
"We are friends and I value that greatly"

I'd walk away!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:26:42 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd hit it and keep my mouth shut.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Good point.  

If she dumps you a week after you start dating, will it have been worth it?
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:28:46 AM EDT
[#44]
It's not something I'd WANT to do, but it would be something I'd HAVE to do.

GR
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Hitting it and keeping your mouth shut may be tough to do.

I dated and banged a chick off and on for about 10 years.

My best friend from grade school was acting a little (funny) at times. A really good buddy. Over 30 years.

I point blank confronted him one day and he said yes he had been sneaking taps for over a year.
He could not lie to me and I appreciated that , but he told me they went to great measures to hid it from me.

I have never said a bad word about him and never will, But we are no longer friends even after all he did to try to make it right. So if you care about your friendship with your buddy look some where else.

The point is he can never be trusted with me. I understand he said it was cool, but it will leave a mark on him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:54:12 AM EDT
[#46]
[

NOW!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 5:59:04 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrap it and tap it.

If I were to post the pic she sent me I would get my account locked.  Even in BOTD.  
 http://file:///C:/Users/Kenneth/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png

-K

Paint is your friend..........

Or send the pic to me, I'll fix it for you........

just to help out, etc........

Link Posted: 1/24/2010 6:00:49 AM EDT
[#48]
she sounds slutty to me

remember the 3 F's, dude...

find 'em
fuck 'em
forget 'em
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 6:02:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Hit it and don't tell him, hope for the best and be ready to find a new friend.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She's not off limits but if you decide to tap it you can kiss your friendship with your friend goodbye. And this might be IS nothing more than this chicks way of getting back at her ex.

Fixt it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top