Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2001 9:12:34 AM EDT
I have quite a few USA mag's and have had no problems with them. In fact I have had more problems with my Colt clips and the more expenseive GI mag's. I don't get everyones complaints about them. [img]http://www.diddybop.demon.co.uk/cccptch.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:29:09 AM EDT
You are the lucky one. Most of what I hear is "bad followers, weak springs, mis formed lips, mag latch is in the wrong place....." Have two Tec mags from USA....needed to be modified.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 10:31:31 AM EDT
USA mags suck!!! Prior to the PRK ban, I went out and bought a bunch of AR mags. I bought about a dozen GI mags, a few Thermolds, and a dozen USA mags. I tried about 8 of the USA mags, and 2 of them wouldn't even fit in the mag well. Another 3 wouldn't feed even after "adjustment". I expected to get a few duds, but in reality they are all duds. I knew the mags were junk, but they were price gouging GI mags at the time. All said an done I should have bought 2 more GI or Thermold mags rather than a Dozen USA mags. I would never trust my life to a gun with a USA mag in it!
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:02:14 AM EDT
Top Top