Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2001 1:29:41 PM EDT
I just got done buying my 4th Glock
and asked the lady why she had identical new glocks with different prices.She said that they sell all of their inventory for a specific markup over what their wholesale cost is and not for whatever the market will bear.I think that is a refreshing level of honesty in t his price gouging,profiteering business and I thought some of my fellow "Okies"might want to give them some business.
Prices:
M-30 $606
M-21 $559
M-19 $540
M-23 $515
M-36 $544
M-17 $556
M-36 $556
M-24C$665
M-35 $650
M-19 $550
M-34 $579

All of these prices are for New In Box 3rd generation pistols and the prices are for existing stock.Wholesale cost is rising and this is all they have in stock at these prices.Tell them that Mr.Froman sent you and you'll be kindly recieved and get a good deal to boot.

SOPMOD

The name of the place is

Tool&Pawn(918)342-0700
324 JM Davis Blvd
Claremore Oklahoma

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top