[#3]
HAHAHAHAHAH
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
HAHAHAHAHAH

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Where I come from, it's considered a mark of low standards to speak ill of the dead.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where I come from, it's considered a mark of low standards to speak ill of the dead.

Forgive me if I don't shed a tear for a child molester
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not a fan and really could care less, but that was stupid.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, bye.

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#11]
He's the brain dead moron that said sean penn was the smartest man in Hollywood.  So what else do we need to know about those charlatans before we stop buying their shit!?
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#12]
lol, Jacko was the man, but we all gotta go sometime.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck Michael Jackson.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#14]
You'know the people who are standing up for a CHILD FUCKING MONSTER are really starting to scare me

You people need to go bash your head into a wall,I have no kids but I know what they say about what he did and what one would do if that was their kid.

He was a monster,he should have been dead a good fifteen years ago,he WAS gulity-grow up get used to it,your idol is a fucker who deserved to die.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ive heard that in 3 different cultural perspectives already...and I call bullshit.

And I will ask you the same thing I ask them. Do you expect me to be a hypocrite?

I still think & say exactly what I thought & said before they died in the same manner, consistent, after they die. No different in any manner with one notable exception. Pedophiles I want dead above all others, so I may express joy and be a little happy when they actually die.

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag for when I'm on a computer to save a copy of The Caring Continuum

_MaH

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Where I come from, you kill those that ass rape small boys. But here, we just deny reality, and feel bad for those that do harm to those that can't defend themselves.

But you have higer moral standards, sorry for not giving a shit about MJ.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I won't speak ill of the dead either, so how's this......

He's Dead
GOOD!

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#20]
If any number of dems died tomorrow I would throw a party and plan a visit to their filthy graves!
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Same here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Were I come from, an ass is an ass whether he is dead or not.

The world is a better place with Michael Jackson being dead.

I bet there is more than one person who regrets it simply because they didn't have a hand in it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I agree with what the novelist and social critic James Kunstler wrote about Jackson's death.

It's fascinating to follow the coverage of Michael Jackson's death, but especially the lavish tributes to his "genius" and general wonderfulness. He was, in fact, a monster, and an apt reflection of America's extreme collective cultural confusion. He was a distillation of the lies America tells itself. He was infantile, grandiose, horrifying, and probably dangerous. His "accomplishments" as a grown man amounted to little more than a half dozen popular songs. The arc of his life may have been tragic, but it was a tragedy of his own making. His sudden end brings to mind a remark Gore Vidal made upon hearing about the death of Truman Capote: "Good career move."

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#24]
This.

And this.

It's fascinating to follow the coverage of Michael Jackson's death, but especially the lavish tributes to his "genius" and general wonderfulness. He was, in fact, a monster, and an apt reflection of America's extreme collective cultural confusion. He was a distillation of the lies America tells itself. He was infantile, grandiose, horrifying, and probably dangerous. His "accomplishments" as a grown man amounted to little more than a half dozen popular songs. The arc of his life may have been tragic, but it was a tragedy of his own making. His sudden end brings to mind a remark Gore Vidal made upon hearing about the death of Truman Capote: "Good career move."

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Waiting for Elton John to sing a new rendition of Good bye Norma Jea, as Good bye Micheal J..
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This.

And this.

Some people believe Hitler was a genius too.
Some people consider Einstein a monster.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:48:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Where I'm from it's considered a mark of low standards to pretend you are a ten year old boy so you can fellate a zombie pedophile.

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If any number of dems died tomorrow I would throw a party and plan a visit to their filthy graves!

I'd hope that they would bury them all in one place to facilitate easier pissing on their graves.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Would, I'm happy he's dead work better for you?

Fuck that pedo freak
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He's been dead for 15 years.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#31]
as though Gore Vidal is someone worth quoting..
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#32]
distasteful
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
fucking dumb

+1  Jack N. isnt noted for saying things that impress, as a general rule.  Good actor, though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#35]
It's not funny to make fun of someone who died of food poisoning!
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Jack > Jacko
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#37]
What's to know about him?

It's plain and simple. He admited to having children share his bed. That he did not deny. He does try to argue that he did not do anything inapropriate with them. He also, years earlier paid off a kid's family with a reported 20 mil but said he did no wrong. If you did no wrong, don't you think you could easily pay a layer 1/10 that amount to prove the alleged innocence?

Let all those who would let thier 10 year old kids spend a night in the sack with a 45 year old guy now come forward. I've yet to find one who will.
I most certianly would not and I personally don't know anybody who would.

Fuck that piece of subhuman moonwalking garbage, Jackson.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

Link Posted: 6/28/2009 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I agree with what the novelist and social critic James Kunstler wrote about Jackson's death.

It's fascinating to follow the coverage of Michael Jackson's death, but especially the lavish tributes to his "genius" and general wonderfulness. He was, in fact, a monster, and an apt reflection of America's extreme collective cultural confusion. He was a distillation of the lies America tells itself. He was infantile, grandiose, horrifying, and probably dangerous. His "accomplishments" as a grown man amounted to little more than a half dozen popular songs. The arc of his life may have been tragic, but it was a tragedy of his own making. His sudden end brings to mind a remark Gore Vidal made upon hearing about the death of Truman Capote: "Good career move".

That made me laugh my ass off.

Oh, and the link was dumb, even if I didn't like Jacko.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive heard that in 3 different cultural perspectives already...and I call bullshit.

And I will ask you the same thing I ask them. Do you expect me to be a hypocrite?

I still think & say exactly what I thought & said before they died in the same manner, consistent, after they die. No different in any manner with one notable exception. Pedophiles I want dead above all others, so I may express joy and be a little happy when they actually die.

The way my father explained it to me was simply that the dead could no longer defend themselves against attacks and accusations, and there was nothing good to be gained by maligning them. He also noted that even the most horrible person was usually someone's child, or parent, or spouse, and that risking intrusion on their grief wasn't  the action of a good man.

There are quite a few folk whose passing I won't grieve. But I won't publicly proclaim my joy either. If charged with the duty, I would kill a child rapist myself. But I wouldn't sacrifice my own  dignity by treating it like a joke.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
distasteful

Essentially what I meant.
Link Posted: 6/28/2009 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The way my father explained it to me was simply that the dead could no longer defend themselves against attacks and accusations, and there was nothing good to be gained by maligning them. He also noted that even the most horrible person was usually someone's child, or parent, or spouse, and that risking intrusion on their grief wasn't  the action of a good man.

There are quite a few folk whose passing I won't grieve. But I won't publicly proclaim my joy either. If charged with the duty, I would kill a child rapist myself. But I wouldn't sacrifice my own  dignity by treating it like a joke.

YMMV.

Doing a Westboro Baptist is an intrusion of grief. I doubt Tito or LaToya are registered on ARFCOM.

My own dignity would be seriously compromised if I decided hypocrisy was a good idea in my own circles.
Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

Doing a Westboro Baptist is an intrusion of grief. I doubt Tito or LaToya are registered on ARFCOM.

My own dignity would be seriously compromised if I decided hypocrisy was a good idea in my own circles.

I can see your point, but I don't think keeping your own counsel is hypocrisy. I'm not speaking well of him and I'm not suggesting that we have any sort of duty to mourn his passing. Such would indeed by hypocrisy on my part. Simply declining to openly deride him isn't hypocritical.

Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

fucking dumb

this

Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

In the words of that great philosopher, Lemmy Kilmister, "Fuck this "Don't speak ill of the dead" shit! People
don't become better when they are dead; you just talk about them as if
they are. But it's not true! People are still assholes, they're just
dead assholes."

Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

hitler, attila, stalin, mao, geuvara, genghis, dahmer, bundy etc etc are all dead....if for someone reason they come up in conversation, do you speak kindly of them?
Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

In the words of that great philosopher, Lemmy Kilmister, "Fuck this "Don't speak ill of the dead" shit! Peopledon't become better when they are dead; you just talk about them as ifthey are. But it's not true! People are still assholes, they're justdead assholes."

Not speaking ill of the dead has absolutely nothing to do with the dead guy's character. Keeping your own counsel is an entirely different thing then speaking well of someone who doesn't deserve it. Lemmy evidently failed to understand that you can choose to simply say nothing rather then choosing between shititng on someone who is already dead and talking about them as if they were a saint.

Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#48]
That was great...not get off the computer and go out to play for awhile.

I can't fucking wait for school to start.
Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#49]
The only good boy raper is a ...
Link Posted: 6/29/2009 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Just plant the perve already, STFU and move on.

Fricken' KENNEDY didn't get this much press.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top