Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 33
Posted: 5/17/2009 10:30:42 PM EDT
I was a visiting Italy about 4 years ago. It was a business tripp but the took us around for a few tourist spots. One of the places that they had taken us to was in Verona. It was a little courtyard where it was suposed to be the place that Romeo and Juliet had been.

So, here I am in this crowded courtyard (grotto) and I'm doubled up with pain of epicness. There's 300 people mostly middle school kids in a place for 200 people. I walk ungmonst the hoards of teens and let it rip. It was not heard over the din of 300 flap jawing teens.

However by the time I made it to the otherside of the courtyard to my friends, all of the kids looked like they could TASTE it and where pointing at one poor kid!

I stood back and asked my friends what happened? they told me that some sick fuck ass-bombed the grotto!

I paused, and asked If I should do it once more?
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
On the 4th of July after a night of drinking me and my co-workers went to the parade in Douglas, AK across from Juneau.

We were walking so I let one because it would pass behind us.  But a few seconds later I heard these two chicks walking behind us say at the same time 'EWWWWWWW!  Oh MY GOD!'  It must have been bad,
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
im in tears!
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
your story made me laugh.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I almost missed a flight once because of a lumpy fart. Had to turn around and do a quick shower and change of clothes
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking IN on one.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
In for epic thread about farts of thunder.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fucking IN on one.

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#9]
For some fiesta event my little bro set off 2 stink bombs in a port o'potty.  Some people looked like this:  after they got out.  Oh, and it was HOT outside, of course.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#10]
These threads always make me laugh.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#11]
What?
No stories yet of people joining the Brotherhood of the Blue Flame?

(not a tag )
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#12]
IN
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I almost missed a flight once because of a lumpy fart. Had to turn around and do a quick shower and change of clothes

The other week at work its just me and Im backed up on calls, I let one go and it was total liquid so I shit my pants at work

Atleast I was in one of the demo chairs the chair salesman had left
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#14]
woops

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking IN on one.

Me too! Me too!!!

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#16]
My family and I were on a 16 hour road trip and I decided to drink some of those Starbucks doubleshot expressos in a can and got the worst gas. Well I let the first one rip and my 3 m/o y/o son threw up almost immediately and my wife complained that her eyes were burning. I can admit my nose hairs were kinda burning also.

BTW were were only in hour 2 of the trip.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Not mine, but my two little brothers shared a room.  One of them managed to fart 13 times in about a two hour period as they were going to sleep.  The other was nearly in tears.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Massive church-fart as a kid.

Catholic mass, right during the moment of silence for reflection after the priest finishes his homily. Just that perfect seal with the angle of the pew. And as a Catholic, even at age ten, I should have known better and done the "One buttock lift" to let it out semi-sliently, but I timed it wrong and BRAAAAAAAAP!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

(the echoes around the church...)

My parents wanted to KILL me but they couldn't for fear they'd identify exactly where it came from. As everyone rose for the next part in the service, the elderly couple in their eighties in the pew in front of us, the wife elbowed her poor old husband in the ribs HARD, because she thought it was him.

Which was funny enough to get me off the hook.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#19]
In on one.

Went to a Jimmy Buffett concert a few years ago. Had plenty of beer in the parking lot, a few margaritas during the show, and decided (group of 4 guys) to stop on the way home and get a white castle suitcase (40 burgers). We each ate our 10. Few minutes later I had to fart but squeezed out a little liquid shit instead. We pulled into a neighborhood where a bunch of house were being built and found a porta john. I finished shitting, wiped my ass with my underwear, and headed home "commando". I had to explain to my girlfriend at the time (wife now) why, after a night with the fella's and smelling like booze - I was free ballin' into the bedroom.

Thats as good as my fart stories get. The farts themselves are nothing spectacular.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I was in an International business class in college.  Wooden chairs.  I had my head down on the desk and was drifting off to sleep.  I felt a massive fart coming on, and being mostly asleep I just let her RIP!!!  Right when I decided to pull the trigger I realized I was in class but it was too late.  This sucker re-verbed off that wooden chair like you wouldn't believe.  I heard the class burst into laughter and the teacher paused for a minute.  I kept my head down on the desk and pretended to be asleep until long after class was over.  I stayed still for so long that when I got up to leave my legs were asleep and I could barely walk.  I remember it being so hot keeping my head down, I was beyond embarrassed.  Anyway, I didn't go back to that class for three weeks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#21]
So...nobody else lets off a boomer in a store and then loudly asks the wife why the hell she did that...with people standing like 3 feet away?
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking IN on one.

+1
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#23]
FUCKING IN ON ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#24]
There are several things that I like to eat that my body doesn't particularly like. Eggs, bean sprouts, cabbage, and Thousand Islands salad dressing to name a few. Well, one morning I had to go to an office building for a service call. Had to take the elevator up to the 15th floor, and I got to ride with some pretty lovely ladies, as well as some distinguished businessmen. Let's just say that no one was happier than I was to get off at 15, and not have to ride on.

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:55:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Years ago I was getting a BJ from a girlfriend I had at the time. Right at the time I blow my wad I let out this huge fart. Needless to say there was an akward moment of silence afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#26]
im in bitches
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I had gone down to the DMV to renew the plates on my truck. When I got there I knew it was going to be a long wait but that was the only day I was going to be able to do it before they expired. I had been standing in line about forty minutes and my guts started to rumble.
 I didn't think much of it at first but as time went by the rumbling became more intense. Eventually the rumbling turned into a combination rumble gurgling feeling in my lower intestines, at this point I knew I was in trouble. There were only five people ahead of me and I figured I had about a fifteen minute wait. It seemed like time stood still as I was standing there with my guts rumbling and gurgling. Suddenly I was overcome with a hot flash and I felt as if I might pass out right there. I must have turned white as a ghost but nobody seemed to notice.
Finally it was my turn to get my plates, I gave the clerk my renewal card, she typed in the information and I paid as quickly as I could as I could feel that something very bad was coming very soon.
As I turned to leave the counter to leave that was it, out came the most noxious fart I have ever created. thank god it was a silent fog as I walked past the 30 or so people still waiting. I hurried around the corner and made it  into the men's room and onto the can just in time to unleash a bout of explosive diarrhea that filled the whole men's room with an eye watering smell I would compare to rotting road kill. I was able to sneak out without anyone coming in but I can only imagine what those poor people had to endure as they waited in line to get their plates renewed.
As it turned out that was just the opening performance of the next few days of the worst case of stomach flu I have ever had.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Just remembered the wx guy at the TV station I worked was having gut problems and was kinda bothered by it throughout the evening news.
Finally at the end of the show when the anchors, sports guy and wx guy are doing their evening banter the sports guy is making random small talk with the anchors because we need some useless filler.
Final shot is end news theme and shot of whole set. Mics are off but you can see the wx guy cut one and the anchors and sports guy are fanning their faces with their papers.
It made it on the air for about 2 seconds.
Made it onto the Xmas party gag reel
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#31]
In a grocery store one of my good friends "crop dusted" an old lady so badly once, she smelled the meat she had in her basket and put it back on the shelf.

she looked like she was about to throw up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Guinness Brats+Guinness+Guinness beer cheese= great time to take your roommate to the hospital and have to sit in the local ER for the next 4 hours gasing everyone around you with wreckless abandon

It was St Patrick's Day
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My family and I were on a 16 hour road trip and I decided to drink some of those Starbucks doubleshot expressos in a can and got the worst gas. Well I let the first one rip and my 3 m/o son threw up almost immediately and my wife complained that her eyes were burning. I can admit my nose hairs were kinda burning also.

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Waitress at Red Lobster bends over our table to get the plates and lets one fly. Blew the table next to us away. They were literally gagging!

I almost pass out from laughing so hard, while the waitress is apologizing a mile a minute.

We didn't get the full brunt of the ass gas like our neighbor table did.

I left her a $10 tip as a cover charge for the show.

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I was a visiting Italy about 4 years ago. It was a business tripp but the took us around for a few tourist spots. One of the places that they had taken us to was in Verona. It was a little courtyard where it was suposed to be the place that Romeo and Juliet had been.

So, here I am in this crowded courtyard (grotto) and I'm doubled up with pain of epicness. There's 300 people mostly middle school kids in a place for 200 people. I walk ungmonst the hoards of teens and let it rip. It was not heard over the din of 300 flap jawing teens.

However by the time I made it to the otherside of the courtyard to my friends, all of the kids looked like they could TASTE it and where pointing at one poor kid!

I stood back and asked my friends what happened? they told me that some sick fuck ass-bombed the grotto!

I paused, and asked If I should do it once more?
I've been in that courtyard, I know exactly where that's at. And it being that small secluded area, I'm sure your bomb lingered long enough.

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#36]
another one, I ate about 2 or 3 bags of peanuts in the shell at a Yankee game.
We are riding the D train home and I begin to just have loud toots. No stinky but loud enough that it was louder than the train.
Everyone on the train was pretty drunk and goofy so lots of laughing
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#37]
"I Just SHARTED!"

Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

My family and I were on a 16 hour road trip and I decided to drink some of those Starbucks doubleshot expressos in a can and got the worst gas. Well I let the first one rip and my 3 m/o son threw up almost immediately and my wife complained that her eyes were burning. I can admit my nose hairs were kinda burning also.

Oh my God!!! I have tears in my eyes and I'm gonna be laughing about that one all week! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Wife and I were in a tv/audio store. They had sound booths for the stereos just big enough for 2 people. Had a BIG one brewing and figured no one could hear my fart in that booth and thought I could trap it in the booth safely. I went in and let her go. I had to evac immediately it was so bad and shut the door behind me. As I was telling my wife about my handiwork, this poor guy comes out of knowhere and enters the tiny booth. The look on his face was priceless and we were practically rolling out the door doubled over with laughter.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I launched one...loudly...in court.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#41]
ugh
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Shit myself in a grocery store at the beginning of a stomach flu. Thought it was a fart, it wasn't. Made a quick exit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#43]
8th grade social studies, the classroom is shaped like a "u" with the teachers desk the base.  I had one of the desks closest to the teachers.  The Student Teacher was teaching that day and was sitting at the desk, a friend of mine was sharpening his pencil at the teachers desk.  The student teacher lets one go just loud enough for the three of us to hear.  We all get into one of those cheek burning, can't breathe laughing fits.  The rest of the class was wondering what was so funny.  They never found out that class period.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#44]
epic and in on 1
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm fairly proficient at containing my flatulence, but I distinctly remember one fart event from a few months back.

It was a Friday and I had to go to work after a night out with friends.  During the prior evening I consumed a rather large amount of lager and concluded the night around 2 am with chili fries and chili dogs at a late-night dive.  Needless to say, my bowels weren't very happy as I drug myself to work at 7:30 that morning.  I made it to work fine, but as I was walking from the parking lot to my building I could feel an intense pressure building in my lower intestine.  

I work on the 3rd floor of an 8-story building.  95% of the time I take the stairs, but this morning I didn't feel like shaking up my innards any more than necessary and opted for the elevator.  I lucked out and ended up being the only person on a particular elevator.  As soon as the doors shut past the point of no return, I let her rip.  It was vile.  I normally enjoy the smell of my own farts, but this one was especially wicked.  It could have peeled paint.  Honestly, it smelled like something had crawled up my butt and died.  

I thought I was home free.  I'd exit the elevator, walk off the lingering odor, and be on my merry way.  Wrong.  Suddenly, much to my terror, I heard the "ding" indicating an elevator stop and felt the car stabilize.  For some reason someone on the 2nd floor had to go up.  THIS NEVER HAPPENS.  There is no logical reason for this as floors 1 and 2 are one organization completely separate from the rest of the building.   The doors opened and there stood a friendly-looking middle-aged woman.  She smiled at me briefly, but her smile quickly disappeared as she noticed the look of terror on my face.  I couldn't take my eyes off her as she stepped on the elevator.  It was like a train wreck.  Almost immediately after pressing the button for her floor she muttered an "oh god" and covered for face.  I looked at her as innocently as possible and said, "I know."

The next 5 seconds were the longest of my life.  My mind was going 1000 miles an hour and this poor lady was gagging.  Did she know it was me?  Did I play it off like the elevator smelled that way before I got in?  Was she going to pass out?  After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator reached the 3rd floor and the doors opened.  I stepped out and, despite the fact that she had pressed the button for the 8th floor, she stepped out behind me.  I walked away and didn't look back.  To this very day, I'm not sure whether or not I could look that lady in the eyes if we ever meet again.  The look on her face as she sampled by ass's bouquet still haunts my dreams.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Years ago I was getting a BJ from a girlfriend I had at the time. Right at the time I blow my wad I let out this huge fart. Needless to say there was an akward moment of silence afterwards.

Oh, man.....

I had a similar incident, except I let it toot out in the middle of her performance. She says, "Did you fart?"

Knowing my carnal experience was about to end, no matter what I said, all l could manage was, "Maybe."
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#47]
When you need revenge on a cropdusting coworker, eat Taco Bell beef and bean burritos, hard boiled eggs, pepperoncini and cheddar cheese. wash it down with Milwaukee's Best! You will make Saddam's ghost jealous of your WMD!  

OH, IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Beat this one if you dare:

Business trip to S. Africa a few years back.  On British Air 12-hour overnight flight from London to Cape Town.  Business Class on Brit. Air is really classy.  Seats fold all the way out to make a bed.  The person next to you is...well...'69' position relative to you, with only a little flip-up screen between the seats.  There's some old Brit lady next to me.

So after drinks, dinner, moar drinks, movie, and a nightcap, it's lights out, and I pop an Ambien to help me sleep.

Warning: If you take Ambien, it relaxes everything, I mean EVERYthing, including your friend "Mr. Sphincter".

I wake up, God knows how much later, with the horrifying realization that I was in the final few seconds of the raspiest, cheek-slappin, moose-call of a fart known to man, and with the old Brit gal just inches away.  

It was mostly dark in the cabin, with a few people still up with their reading lights on.  A few seconds later, after the shock wave had a chance to drift aft, a guy a few rows behind me howls, "OHH, GAWD!"  

I did one of these the rest of the flight:  
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Not me but a good buddy a few years ago. IHOP at 3 am Saturday night after a heavy night of drinking. Place is packed, we finish eating and are standing at the cash register while other friend is paying when buddy #1 says he's got a rip one. I say "shit in the microphone". He grabs the mic they use to call your name when there is a waiting list, squats in the perfect stance, and lets rip with an obnoxiously loud fart that is greatly amplified by the microphone and broadcast inside and out. The whole place that is full of loud drunks falls deathly silent. The chic working the register is staring in disbelief and manages to utter " I aint believing you farted in that microphone". I laughed so fucking hard I ended up in the parking lot tossing up the IHOP. I got home an hour or two later and was still laughing so hard when I got in bed I woke the wife up and had to tell her what happened in between laughs. I'm laughing my ass off right now just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#50]
In on 1...this will be epic indeed!!!!! I am in tears right now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top