BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 396
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

I would never let things shrivel away, if I had the option...

What's the big deal with a vasectomy anyhow. It's nothing if your done having kids...
View Quote
Agreed, I don't think it's a huge deal to get the vasectomy.

I'm just internally debating the logic of getting snipped then continuing a drug that maintains my fertility

I do, however, like the idea of maintaining a baseline of my natural T production, to leave open any future possibility of coming off HRT.

Oh well, it's not like $75 every 10 weeks from Empower is breaking the bank anyways.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I get my shot of pellets in the butt cheek next week.  My doctor finally understands my low T (his words) has been an issue for years.  I don't know enough to join this conversation but maybe I'll learn.  If my energy level, sex drive and a few other things finally perk up about 100% it will be the end of a nightmare.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
Well I get my shot of pellets in the butt cheek next week.  My doctor finally understands my low T (his words) has been an issue for years.  I don't know enough to join this conversation but maybe I'll learn.  If my energy level, sex drive and a few other things finally perk up about 100% it will be the end of a nightmare.
View Quote
Read this thread and the links.  Do injections.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By dogsandhogs:

Read this thread and the links.  Do injections.
View Quote
My doc said I was way too low to the point where the gels, patches, and pellets wouldn't help me at all.  Right now it is weekly injections! 

Also, did I hear the doctor correctly when he told me that the gels, patches, and pellets would only raise the t levels by approximately 150?  That wouldn't have done my overall 326 any good since I should be around 700 or 800 at my age.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By gunz4me:
My doc said I was way too low to the point where the gels, patches, and pellets wouldn't help me at all.  Right now it is weekly injections! 

Also, did I hear the doctor correctly when he told me that the gels, patches, and pellets would only raise the t levels by approximately 150?  That wouldn't have done my overall 326 any good since I should be around 700 or 800 at my age.
View Quote
Yep, that's exactly why injections are the best route.

If you're at 250 you can take all the sulpher, vitamins, etc that are supposed to raise your test by 50% (!!!), and what does it get you?  Nuthin.  I feel good at 900+, no vitamins or boosters were going to do that.

I haven't tried patches or pellets, just read enough of others experience with it to know I don't even need to try.  Injections twice a week and I feel great.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:59:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#6]

View Quote
Count your blessings.

Androgel works for many people but it's a sticky mess to put on, you have to wait a bit for it to dry and you have to worry about it getting on any females in your vicinity.  A MAJOR PITA!!!!

Axiron is worse.  You dispense it into a small plastic "scoop" and apply it to your underarms.  Since Axiron is the consistency of water (what idiot thought that was a good idea?), most of it ends up running places you don't want it, often places not even on your body.  

There seems to be a major movement to multiple, smaller injections weekly.  The problem is that practically speaking, you pretty much have to self-administer at home and few doctors are comfortable with that.  

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the overall treatment of low testosterone in this country as <1.   
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VoodooChile] [#7]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

VC I agree with what the others have said do a thorough investigation which should include Pituitary MRI, neurological history for things such as multiple concussions family size vs where he's at (ie you're 6'5 and he's 4'10).  The wife's cousin was put on HGH because dad was 6'3 and son was still close to 5' at around 16.  The window to increase height is small because once the growth plates close off HGH will not have as much benefit.

Also I graduated college several inches taller than when I started, some kids just hit growth spurts late.  I like you graduated HS at 17 and didn't turn 18 until a few weeks into college.  

I would start with the basics:
How big is he compared to his peers?  He's 5'3" in 8th grade..most of his friends are 6-12 inches taller with body hair and changed voices
How big is he compared to you and mom?  Mom is 5'6" and I am 5'9"
Any outward signs of issues like gyno, undescended testicles? Gyno? like man tits? yeah he's got them..Doc says is because he's chubby (137)
Has he taken a few shots to the balls playing sports? no
View Quote
answers in the above quote...Doc says his bone age is about 13-14 and that he's good to go for injections. He had GH as a plan B in case his bone age study indicated testosterone is a bad idea.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By VoodooChile:
answers in the above quote...Doc says his bone age is about 13-14 and that he's good to go for injections. He had GH as a plan B in case his bone age study indicated testosterone is a bad idea.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VoodooChile:
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

VC I agree with what the others have said do a thorough investigation which should include Pituitary MRI, neurological history for things such as multiple concussions family size vs where he's at (ie you're 6'5 and he's 4'10).  The wife's cousin was put on HGH because dad was 6'3 and son was still close to 5' at around 16.  The window to increase height is small because once the growth plates close off HGH will not have as much benefit.

Also I graduated college several inches taller than when I started, some kids just hit growth spurts late.  I like you graduated HS at 17 and didn't turn 18 until a few weeks into college.  

I would start with the basics:
How big is he compared to his peers?  He's 5'3" in 8th grade..most of his friends are 6-12 inches taller with body hair and changed voices
How big is he compared to you and mom?  Mom is 5'6" and I am 5'9"
Any outward signs of issues like gyno, undescended testicles? Gyno? like man tits? yeah he's got them..Doc says is because he's chubby (137)
Has he taken a few shots to the balls playing sports? no
If it were my kid I'd at least make a run at it with HCG or clomid after checking his lh and fsh numbers before test.

Best of luck.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:50:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rustler] [#9]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
Since you lost one, what are the chances you damaged the other?  Clomid will kick your hormone production into overdrive but if there is damage your T level will still be low.  I used clomid for years.  it took about 6 months to get peak levels of T production which then gradually declined to a normal level.  A clomid trial should be the first treatment to begin with as it provides more information as to what is going on.  For example if you T level hits about 300 and stays there, that is all your remaining boy has to offer then and you will need supplemental T instead.  If you hit 600 then you could stay on clomid and enjoy your natural production.  Clomid does have some side effects, mainly with mood.  It also creates a high estradiol situation and the doctors generally refuse to treat it.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rustler:

I'm hoping a script for Clomid is all I need. That's what the doc was leaning towards too.
Since you lost one, what are the chances you damaged the other?  Clomid will kick your hormone production into overdrive but if there is damage your T level will still be low.  I used clomid for years.  it took about 6 months to get peak levels of T production which then gradually declined to a normal level.  A clomid trial should be the first treatment to begin with as it provides more information as to what is going on.  For example if you T level hits about 300 and stays there, that is all your remaining boy has to offer then and you will need supplemental T instead.  If you hit 600 then you could stay on clomid and enjoy your natural production.  Clomid does have some side effects, mainly with mood.  It also creates a high estradiol situation and the doctors generally refuse to treat it.  
2nd test came back at 365, up from 280 (250-1100 scale).  Free was at 81 (35-155 scale).  LH at 8.0 (1.2-8.6 scale).  Doc said my brain is already telling my boy to work overtime with that high LH level so Clomid wouldn't help anyhow.  I'm in my low 30s.  He recommended I not start taking any testosterone until my symptoms get worse and/or my remaining one fails.  

This sucks
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:36:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#10]

View Quote
I'll just try and be polite and suggest you find a new doc...

How much profit does your doc make, pellets vs. home injection???
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:48:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Well after the second shot at .25 of a ml the anxiety came back at 5am this morning with a BP of 179/109 
Heart rate of 120
WTF?
How the fuck is thta low a dose of T causing this the Emdo Doc doesn't have a fucking clue , I'm screwed unless someone has an idea? 
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:17:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#12]
Originally Posted By jrzy:
Well after the second shot at .25 of a ml the anxiety came back at 5am this morning with a BP of 179/109 
Heart rate of 120
WTF?
How the fuck is thta low a dose of T causing this the Emdo Doc doesn't have a fucking clue , I'm screwed unless someone has an idea? 
View Quote
500mg of tren will calm you down quiet nicely.

Honestly I don't have a clue as to the anxiety. Pot maybe?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Heart rate of 120
WTF?
View Quote
Allergic reaction to the esterified Testosterone molecule or the carrier oil???
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Had my Dr. appointment yesterday. Was expecting much worse with my T coming in at 1094.

He's like look I'm not gonna chase this all over, you're just barely over top range (350-1080 on the sheet).

Keep going as usual. Gave me a new script and a refill, since I pay with HSA I was able to grab both and save myself a return trip.

20ml 200mg/ml for $110.

Bad news, I gotta stay on the BP meds. I asked and he said quitting dippin would probably show a little but he doubts enough to get off the meds.

Now for the questions,

Estradiol was 44.5. Maybe some symptoms, not a ton. Should I treat? I saw a guy on another forum was using Liquidex from RUI. Looks interesting.

Any chance I could knock it down a couple times and it would stay down?

I'd really rather not start trying to control 2 hormones instead of 1.

Hematocrit was 50.4% - Probably need to donate? It was 53% last time and my T was only 778 then. I think the CPAP machine helped a lot.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I did my second double RBC donation in two months today.  The HCT level came back at 51%.  Last labs put it at 53% before the previous double RBC donation.  So despite cutting the test down to about 380 mg a month, taking naringin/ vit C every day, and donating essentially 1 unit per month of blood, HCT is still hovering about 50%.  Not sure what else I can do.  I have been eating a fair bit of red meat for me, but not that much by american standards. I suspect I have  hemochromatosis  and store iron really well.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:53:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By PantherArms762:
Had my Dr. appointment yesterday. Was expecting much worse with my T coming in at 1094.

He's like look I'm not gonna chase this all over, you're just barely over top range (350-1080 on the sheet).

Keep going as usual. Gave me a new script and a refill, since I pay with HSA I was able to grab both and save myself a return trip.

20ml 200mg/ml for $110.

Bad news, I gotta stay on the BP meds. I asked and he said quitting dippin would probably show a little but he doubts enough to get off the meds.

Now for the questions,

Estradiol was 44.5. Maybe some symptoms, not a ton. Should I treat? I saw a guy on another forum was using Liquidex from RUI. Looks interesting.

Any chance I could knock it down a couple times and it would stay down?

I'd really rather not start trying to control 2 hormones instead of 1.

Hematocrit was 50.4% - Probably need to donate? It was 53% last time and my T was only 778 then. I think the CPAP machine helped a lot.
View Quote
In before someone says bite off a hunk of Adex every 3 weeks.  You could try that if you want but you are in a decent E2 range so IDK if Id really mess with it unless you have some issues.  But you should be ok there. Id get on a regular blood donation routine at 50% HCT if it was me, and it is. Id like to stay between 45% - 48% HCT but IDK that Ill ever get there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By drkddl:
Hey guys, been off the boards for awhile, life gets in the way sometimes

I wanted to update any of y'all concerned with fertility on HRT with HCG. I'm 30, on the following:

0.4mL of Depo, 2x per week (160mg/week total, down from a previous dose of 200mg/week when my T levels were at 1300 )
0.5mg Adex, 2x per week (yes, insanely high, but it keeps me right where I want to be on my E2 levels)
500IU HCG, 2x per week

With that HCG dose, I managed to get my wife pregnant with just a few month's worth of trying. It wasn't a 1-shot wonder like it was for our first child, but it worked out.

Take this with a grain of salt, I'm just 1 guy with a n=1 anecdotal example, but it worked for me.

Now that our 2nd is on the way, I'm wondering if I should bother with the vasectomy after birth and stay on the HCG to stay anatomically correct, or just quit the HCG and let my boys shrivel up. For any future potential of coming off HRT, I see value in continuing the HCG, but I haven't decided yet.
View Quote
If you have been out of this thread awhile you might have missed my report on this as well.  I've had the labs done and found studies to support this.  The study basically said at 250iu 3x a week fertility lowered about 7% with HCG while on T.  At 500iu 3x a week fertility increased around 20%.  I had analysis done with low T, while on clomid, and then with HCG and T.  At 500iu 4x a week my fertility with HCG and T was about the same as it was with clomid, both of them were running double what I was with low T.  I did not have any analysis done with only T as I've never been on that protocol.  So I'm not sure how much that would have been suppressed compared to my natural low production.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#18]
2nd test came back at 365, up from 280 (250-1100 scale).  Free was at 81 (35-155 scale).  LH at 8.0 (1.2-8.6 scale).  Doc said my brain is already telling my boy to work overtime with that high LH level so Clomid wouldn't help anyhow.  I'm in my low 30s.  He recommended I not start taking any testosterone until my symptoms get worse and/or my remaining one fails.  

This sucks
View All Quotes

I'm hoping a script for Clomid is all I need. That's what the doc was leaning towards too.

This sucks
Not exactly true but it is the general theory.  Tell your doctor that you still want to try clomid and see what the results are.  If he doesn't want to do it then there are other ways that you can get clomid and order your own labs.  

When I first found out I had low T my T level was 204 and my LH was 8.2.  So lower T than you and higher LH than you but the doctors still put me on clomid.  Four months later my T level spiked at 1113.  It settled down after that in the 700 range.  So not in all cases does "the body is already sending a high signal" a definitive answer.  If he wants proof I can my doctor release my records to him.  

Your doctor seems pretty smart, compared to most of what we see here.  Starting T is a life long treatment and a clomid trial should be done first.  He seems to understand that.  If nothing else tell him you would still want to run a 3 month clomid trial just so you have a better understanding of what your body is doing and can do.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Gave me a new script and a refill, since I pay with HSA I was able to grab both and save myself a return trip.
View Quote
It is a controlled substance so how were they able to give you both?  All the places around here are a pain to get it from.  I use a Goodrx coupon and an HSA as well.  "You must wait exactly 89 days before we can give your the refill" is what I was told last time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#20]
any try ZMA with T?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By killswitch:
I did my second double RBC donation in two months today.  The HCT level came back at 51%.  Last labs put it at 53% before the previous double RBC donation.  So despite cutting the test down to about 380 mg a month, taking naringin/ vit C every day, and donating essentially 1 unit per month of blood, HCT is still hovering about 50%.  Not sure what else I can do.  I have been eating a fair bit of red meat for me, but not that much by american standards. I suspect I have  hemochromatosis  and store iron really well.  
View Quote
Sleep dialed in? You don't have to be overweight to have apnea.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Not exactly true but it is the general theory.  Tell your doctor that you still want to try clomid and see what the results are.  If he doesn't want to do it then there are other ways that you can get clomid and order your own labs.  

When I first found out I had low T my T level was 204 and my LH was 8.2.  So lower T than you and higher LH than you but the doctors still put me on clomid.  Four months later my T level spiked at 1113.  It settled down after that in the 700 range.  So not in all cases does "the body is already sending a high signal" a definitive answer.  If he wants proof I can my doctor release my records to him.  

Your doctor seems pretty smart, compared to most of what we see here.  Starting T is a life long treatment and a clomid trial should be done first.  He seems to understand that.  If nothing else tell him you would still want to run a 3 month clomid trial just so you have a better understanding of what your body is doing and can do.  
View All Quotes

This sucks

Thanks Swire!
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#23]
It is a controlled substance so how were they able to give you both?  All the places around here are a pain to get it from.  I use a Goodrx coupon and an HSA as well.  "You must wait exactly 89 days before we can give your the refill" is what I was told last time.
View Quote
I asked if he could store the refill script in the computer or I could go ahead and pick up both. He said since insurance isn't involved, either one was fine.

I would put my refill papers in a safe place and then couldn't remember where that was 3 months later.

I had to call the Dr. and get it called in the last two times and I didn't want him thinking things were fucky so I wanted to knock that off ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

This sucks

Where can you get Clomid without a script?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#25]

Where can you get Clomid without a script?
View Quote
You can google "research chems" and find several US based companies.  The product comes as a liquid instead of a tablet.

Otherwise either of these places sell it and legit businesses.  (I'll leave it up to you to verify the legality of it to appease the COC)

https://www.alldaychemist.com/fertomid-50mg.html

https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/fertomid-7155.html

You can order your own labs through PrivateMDLabs.com.  The Female hormone panel is what most people use to check their T but it is actually better suited for people using clomid.  It is around $50-$60, you can find a 15% off promo code every month, and covers T, E, LH, and FSH.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes

Gave me a new script and a refill, since I pay with HSA I was able to grab both and save myself a return trip.
No shit, I've had more than one pull out a calculator and tell me you can't refill for 19 weeks.  Gotta love how uncle fed tells you to keep extra on hand but only the meds you say we can.......

Others don't care and will refill every 90 days like clockwork.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
any try ZMA with T?
View Quote
It works well for me but I over respond to azol.  I only take one capsule every other day and it dropped my into the 30's from the mid 40's

of course with everything YMMV
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 1:09:33 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
No I wouldn't say it is.  But I'm traveling around the world for a year so can't really be dragging a cpap.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, so I've been doing the Clomid thing for almost 4 years now. Went to a new endo the other day and got labs run:

Testosterone, serum:   657ng/dL  (ref. range 348-1197)
Testosterone, Free:      10.6 pg/mL (ref. range 7.2-24)
TSH:                              2.2 uIU/mL (ref. range 0.35-4.5)
Estradiol:                       41.0 pg/mL (ref. range 7.6-42.6)
FSH:                             5.5 miU/ml  (ref. range 1.5-12.4)
IGF-1:                           56 ng/mL (ref. range 54-194)
SHBG, serum:           116.4 nmol/L (ref. range 19.3-76.4)

Two things to note. IGF-1 is barely in the normal range instead of fairly far below the bottom of the normal range I've had for the last couple of tests. Second, my SHBG is in the stratosphere. Consulting Doctor Google, I see that high SHBG can be caused by too much estrogen or too much conversion of T to estrogen. High SHBG is bad because it can cause ED as well as some other unpleasant side effects. Las time I got it checked, back in November, it was 95.8. So, looks like I need to up my Arimidex a little till I get everything back down to normal. One thing that's happened recently is that I ran out of EstroDim. When I went to reorder it online, the price had jumped from about 40 bux for a bottle to 85. So, I'll be trying some other brands to get my I3C and DIM.

Doc won't be back in town till Monday so I don't know if he's going to write me a script for A-dex, HCG, and GHRPs like I asked or not. We'll see. If not, I may give Defy Medical a shot (no pun intended).
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#30]

No I wouldn't say it is.  But I'm traveling around the world for a year so can't really be dragging a cpap.  
View Quote
Give it a try for a couple weeks, in a pinch, you might leave your luggage instead of the CPAP.

Heavenly.

LINK
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Since I got anxiety the last 2 times I injected a 1/4 Ml , I have been off T for a month (this sucks)

Anyone think I could start back up with like a 1/10 of a CC/ml per day and maybe keep away the anxiety from a slow start ?

I know for a fact it's not high E2  
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
You might want to  discuss Obstructive Sleep Apnea  and Secondary Polycythemia with your doctor.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Since I got anxiety the last 2 times I injected a 1/4 Ml , I have been off T for a month (this sucks)

Anyone think I could start back up with like a 1/10 of a CC/ml per day and maybe keep away the anxiety from a slow start ?

View Quote
Would you consider working with your doctor on treating your anxiety?
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Are you on HcG? I could be wrong but I think I read that when you stimulate the whole system back into production, the progesterone is a known calming hormone.

I think I read that when on T alone the cortisol can get out of whack and that's when anxiety happens.

This is based off my shitty memory but hopefully someone can fill in the deets.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
Of course...
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:

Would you consider working with your doctor on treating your anxiety?
View Quote
I did , he told me to quit the T cold turkey 
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#37]
I did , he told me to quit the T cold turkey 
View Quote
Your doctor sounds like they might be a dumbass.

Telling you to stop T because it correlates with increased anxiety is like asking a mom to stop feeding her baby because feeding correlates with colic.

Testosterone is not the cause of your anxiety, it may exacerbate anxiety, but there is an underlying root cause that should be addressed. There are some excellent meds available to help with anxiety, and folks who specialize in helping people with anxiety.

IMHO it is a worthy pursuit to find doctors that will help you with both low-t and anxiety.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#38]
I had my first appointment with my potential new TRT doctor yesterday. I was puzzled at first, because it was a "Spa and Wellness Center", complete with rice paper screens, soft asian music, herbs / tea for sale, water fountain, etc. Once I got in to see the doctor, she took what was probably the most detailed patient history I've ever had done. We then talked through my complaints with my current T treatment, and what I wanted to accomplish with it.
She ordered a ton of labs: total T, free T, estrogens, thyroid function, micronutrients, etc. - 5 vials of blood. I have a followup visit in 2 weeks to discuss the results, and hammer out a plan. So far, so good.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#39]

Telling you to stop T because it correlates with increased anxiety is like asking a mom to stop feeding her baby because feeding correlates with colic.

Testosterone is not the cause of your anxiety, it may exacerbate anxiety, but there is an underlying root cause that should be addressed. There are some excellent meds available to help with anxiety, and folks who specialize in helping people with anxiety.

IMHO it is a worthy pursuit to find doctors that will help you with both low-t and anxiety.
View Quote
Oh it's definitely the T causing the anxiety, go off T for a a week and anxiety completely disappears, 2 days after a shot of a 1/2 Ml and the anxiety kicks in, this has been repeated 4 times, after a month long break from T I just started T up again  
1/10th of a ml every other day, second shot today and so far so good.
we'll see after T climbs to as normal level.
I was doing 1 ml per week for the past 3 years , at 1 ml per week it kept my T level at 900 too 1150 , I was wondering if I somehow burned something out?
I had a couple of tests that came out 1600 and one was 2200

Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh it's definitely the T causing the anxiety, go off T for a a week and anxiety completely disappears, 2 days after a shot of a 1/2 Ml and the anxiety kicks in, this has been repeated 4 times, after a month long break from T I just started T up again  
I was doing 1 ml per week for the past 3 years , at 1 ml per week it kept my T level at 900 too 1150 , I was wondering if I somehow burned something out?

View Quote
I understand there is correlation. It may even be causation. However, anxiety is typically more complex than simply Testosterone only, and it might be worthwhile to pursue this further to see if you can manage both conditions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

He is saying there is an underlying issue causing the anxiety. Not the T. The T increases the symptoms.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#42]

I understand there is correlation. It may even be causation. However, anxiety is typically more complex than simply Testosterone only, and it might be worthwhile to pursue this further to see if you can manage both conditions.
View Quote
I am for sure but these doctors around here are quacks and few and far between.
I have an echo cardio test later this month to rule out any heart problems. 

Saw 2 different endos this year both didn't know hardly anything about TRT.
GP knows less than nothing, said he never heard of E2 inhibitor.
Never heard of using HCG.
I guess I'm going to have to find an Endo in NYC who knows wtf He's doing
2 hour drive
I'm going to take one more shot a little more east, near stroudburg Pa, closer to jersey maybe better docs? 
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#43]

2 hour drive
I'm going to take one more shot a little more east, near stroudburg Pa, closer to jersey maybe better docs? 
View Quote
Maybe look into Defy.com?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#44]
A surprising update on clomid.  I started at 50 mg and went from the 270s to I believe upper 400s.  Dr. upped dose to 75mg.  Just got my bloodwork back and I am well into the 700s.  

I still don't feel very different, I feel like I have to try hard to find something I am feeling that is different.  You would expect 270 to 700s jump would be noticeable.

Objectively there is no reason for me to go to shots other than not feeling different.  The numbers are there.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
A surprising update on clomid.  I started at 50 mg and went from the 270s to I believe upper 400s.  Dr. upped dose to 75mg.  Just got my bloodwork back and I am well into the 700s.  

I still don't feel very different, I feel like I have to try hard to find something I am feeling that is different.  You would expect 270 to 700s jump would be noticeable.

Objectively there is no reason for me to go to shots other than not feeling different.  The numbers are there.
View Quote
What were your estrogen levels?

Side note:  I have crashed mine.  As of 3 weeks ago I was at 7.  I've cut my AI dose in half to let it try to climb back up some.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:

View Quote
My T numbers were in the 5-600's but I felt worse on clomid, gained weight looked puffy and lost some muscle.  It definitely was not an apples to apples comparison for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#47]

2 hour drive
View Quote
Why not call the folks at EMT or whatever that company was that the Det-Oak-Man was always posting here about?

Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:57:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#48]
Originally Posted By moonjumper:

Side note:  I have crashed mine.  As of 3 weeks ago I was at 7.  I've cut my AI dose in half to let it try to climb back up some.
View Quote
If you know a lady whoz taking Estrogen suppliments like Bi-Est...

I have it from good sources it can fix this sort of issue in a day or two...
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#49]
Originally Posted By moonjumper:

View Quote
OMG!

Cut it in HALF???

Prepare for a likely LONG wait... Arimidex is super powerful/effective in men...

I do well by biting a chunk off a tab abt every 2 weeks or so...

Which reminds me...

I also keep a log of all meds, and other related events, does anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Why not call the folks at EMT or whatever that company was that the Det-Oak-Man was always posting here about?

View Quote
That dude was out of line posting here without being a site sponsor, but the company does offer a good service.
Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top