BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 396
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By moonjumper:

I need to get mine down some more.   I was at 54 when I gave double reds in December.  I'm nearly able to donate again now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By moonjumper:
Originally Posted By killswitch:

I just donated and I was at 54%.  And that is at a minimal dose.  I dont talk about injections with them because it only asks about insulin and injections that arent authorized by the Dr.  Thus my business. Id love to be able to stay at 45% HCT.

I need to get mine down some more.   I was at 54 when I gave double reds in December.  I'm nearly able to donate again now.

I really like the double RBC's.  I just wish I could do it every couple months.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 3:19:50 AM EDT
[#2]

I was religious every 60 days.  Then they allowed double RBC donations which went to like every 4 months or whatever.  Then I was out of the US for 3 months.  I looked into donating there but it didnt work out.  Its a lot more challenging keeping on top of all this when you are traveling internationally all the time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaiK:

I just donated and I was at 54%.  And that is at a minimal dose.  I dont talk about injections with them because it only asks about insulin and injections that arent authorized by the Dr.  Thus my business. Id love to be able to stay at 45% HCT.

Wow that's high. Maybe you should donate more.

I was religious every 60 days.  Then they allowed double RBC donations which went to like every 4 months or whatever.  Then I was out of the US for 3 months.  I looked into donating there but it didnt work out.  Its a lot more challenging keeping on top of all this when you are traveling internationally all the time.

At least you aren't travelling places that get you put on the exclusion list for 12 months at a time.  Up until recently I was traveling at least every year to places that would get me the ban hammer at the local blood bank.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:18:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DRJH1999] [#3]
Originally Posted By SCW:

Would you be willing to know that ReliableRX will sell it to you without a prescription?
View Quote

The checkout form is asking to fax a prescription. Did I put the wrong HCG in my cart or is it a form of deterrent you are supposed to ignore?

Edit: clicked past it but you have to pay by e-check and give your bank account # and routing #??? I understand them not using CC but I'm assuming you've used them and they are GTG?
Sorry for all the questions...

Edit #2 Fuck it I Fo'd. Google told me e-checks are safe
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

Out of curiosity what was your hct before starting trt?

Do you live at a higher elevation?
View Quote

As far back as I have BW on file, it's been high. I had really, really bad sleep apnea which is probably a lot like living at high elevation. I think. I've really never read anything that correlates the two, but it seems to me like it might affect hct...
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:00:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#5]
Anyone ever think of picking up the phone and going thru the 'secure' CC process with an alive and competent individual???

I have it from reliable...

Sources...

It works!

And is fast and they walk you thru it.

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:40:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Donating double red blood cells took my HCT from 53% to 42%.
And taking 440 mg of Test a month put me at 900 total T in the troph.
That's 2.5 days after injection.  Luckily my Dr was cool about it and didn't change my script just asked me to increase my interval. The lab range that test used went to 850. Which I think is bs.  I've come back at 900 before but the range went to 900 then so it was still the TOP of the scale.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:43:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CaptainSkullet:

At least you aren't travelling places that get you put on the exclusion list for 12 months at a time.  Up until recently I was traveling at least every year to places that would get me the ban hammer at the local blood bank.
View All Quotes

Wow that's high. Maybe you should donate more.

Fortunately haven't had that issue yet.  But then I guess it's time to roll your own home brew phlebotomy.  Already told the gf to start getting used to the idea of jabbing me if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:49:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Dr called in two 10ml vials to Walgreens.  They used my goodrx bin code on file which they think is insurance.  When I went to pick it up and asked why it was just one in the bag the girl said it would only allow me to do one at a time because of insurance.  Which I suspect is bs.  She offered to sell me both for full price of $120 a vial.  Which I declined since one was only $44.  When I run out they will then supposedly fill the second vial from the Rx.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:20:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#9]
That's 2.5 days after injection.  Luckily my Dr was cool about it and didn't change my script just asked me to increase my interval. The lab range that test used went to 850. Which I think is bs.  I've come back at 900 before but the range went to 900 then so it was still the TOP of the scale.
View Quote

"Donating double red blood cells took my HCT from 53% to 42%."

LOL- That's rather -dubious...

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Still taking clomid (generic) and I can't say there has been some dramatic difference.  I might be noticing slight increases in energy, but that could very well all be in my head.  

The blood work will tell the story.  Doctor says when I go in on the 30th to draw blood I could very well have the results back the 31st and we will be able to tell if clomid is doing anything for me.

Curious, since there are a lot of people here with experience...  How much was having T well below 300 affecting my ability to gain muscle mass?  Lets say I start testing in the ~800 area will body fat be easier to lose and muscle easier to gain?  Will it change where I carry fat on my body?  Curious what you guys have experienced.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Is that 440mg per month or 440ml per month?  440mg per month (~0.5ml per week of 200mg/ml Test-C) is a pretty low dose for those T numbers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GunGuyMP:
Still taking clomid (generic) and I can't say there has been some dramatic difference.  I might be noticing slight increases in energy, but that could very well all be in my head.  

The blood work will tell the story.  Doctor says when I go in on the 30th to draw blood I could very well have the results back the 31st and we will be able to tell if clomid is doing anything for me.

Curious, since there are a lot of people here with experience...  How much was having T well below 300 affecting my ability to gain muscle mass?  Lets say I start testing in the ~800 area will body fat be easier to lose and muscle easier to gain?  Will it change where I carry fat on my body?  Curious what you guys have experienced.
View Quote

Huge amount. I couldn't put on muscle without adding fat too. Now I can burn off the fat and keep my strength and if I start eating a bunch my strength jumps massively.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:51:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PantherArms762] [#14]

View Quote

I went from 174 to almost 800 and started stacking the gainz nicely. My dead and squat are up 60lbs in 4 months and no idea how much muscle mass I have put on but although my weight is almost to the pound the same, my composition has changed dramatically.

Probably regret posting pics.

4 months difference.

Few weeks before T @225lbs (Shot up to 230 the week after injections started)

Attachment Attached File

This week. @230lbs

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By PantherArms762:

I went from 174 to almost 800 and started stacking the gainz nicely. My dead and squat are up 60lbs in 4 months and no idea how much muscle mass I have put on but although my weight is almost to the pound the same, my composition has changed dramatically.

Probably regret posting pics.

snip
View Quote

[gymbro] Bro, you need to work on your lats. [/gymbro]
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By dogsandhogs:

[gymbro] Bro, you need to work on your lats. [/gymbro]
View Quote

Farmers walk with the hex bar will destroy your shoulders.

TRAPS ARE THE NEW ABS
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I saw my doc the other day and she had no qualms letting me try TRT.  I showed her my test results from 11/15 (484) and said, "That level was at 7am."

Even though my test was over a year old she said I was just above the bottom end of "normal" and it doesn't get better w/ age

Picked up two 200mg vials today with instructions to inject half a vial each week.  With GoodRX it was 16.55

Wife did the injection, first time for her and me.  Had some trouble drawing from the vial using a 22 needle.  Turns out we were pulling the plunger back way too fast.  Slowed down and just let it do its thing.

I left a small amount of air in the syringe to try and push all of the med but I failed.  Next time I will leave more air.  

I'm using a 1.5" needle, doc said to just stick it half way in, brother (paramedic) said to go all the way in to make sure it's deep into the muscle.  My brother is also on TRT and said 100mg/week isn't anything.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:52:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#18]
Originally Posted By garbageman:
I saw my doc the other day and she had no qualms letting me try TRT.  I showed her my test results from 11/15 (484) and said, "That level was at 7am."

Even though my test was over a year old she said I was just above the bottom end of "normal" and it doesn't get better w/ age

Picked up two 200mg vials today with instructions to inject half a vial each week.  With GoodRX it was 16.55

Wife did the injection, first time for her and me.  Had some trouble drawing from the vial using a 22 needle.  Turns out we were pulling the plunger back way too fast.  Slowed down and just let it do its thing.

I left a small amount of air in the syringe to try and push all of the med but I failed.  Next time I will leave more air.  

I'm using a 1.5" needle, doc said to just stick it half way in, brother (paramedic) said to go all the way in to make sure it's deep into the muscle.  My brother is also on TRT and said 100mg/week isn't anything.
View Quote

People have different results on different doses. I'm had to get to 233 mg a week to feel right.

And get a larger gage needle like a 25 or 26. Your muscles will thank you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#19]

People have different results on different doses. I'm had to get to 233 mg a week to feel right.

And get a larger gage needle like a 25 or 26. Your muscles will thank you.
View Quote

Could just do a 28 and then your muscles will really thank you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:

Could just do a 28 and then your muscles will really thank you.
View Quote

Sooooo small.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Sooooo small.
View Quote

I typically use a 27.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Well it's coming from the machine at the blood bank for the before reading and then the lab tests taken a day after.  If one or more is wrong idk who to blame.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Is that 440mg per month or 440ml per month?  440mg per month (~0.5ml per week of 200mg/ml Test-C) is a pretty low dose for those T numbers.
View All Quotes

It's 440 mg per month approximately.  Yes it is a Low dose for those numbers.  I was shocked.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

During my personal experience I really didn't feel much different initially.  I think my follow up visit was about 2 months after I started.  I really didn't feel much different but as seen below my T was 758.  At 4 months my T was 1113 and I still didn't feel much different but was breaking down emotionally due to the high E.  Around the six month mark I noticed I was sleeping better, could think clearer, and my shoulders were no longer rounded but muscular.  I had changed nothing with my diet and was not going to the gym.  If you start working out and eating high protein then you will build muscle easier.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
Anybody notice that morning wood, if they were missing it, was suddenly back after the daylight savings time-change?

Turns out it wasn't gone, it was just happening an hour before I woke up. I wonder if that's a "sleep pattern" thing and a sign I should be getting up an hour earlier than I usually do.  
View Quote
Back on the other page I mentioned something like that, your body gets used to it and it doesn't wake you up but still happens.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]
well i went to the local to me which is 50 miles away Men's clinic. I am 46 and 280 lbs and just feel like shit for the last two years. going to the gym to exercise did nothing for me. was tested yesterday and my level was 306 at 10 am, was tested today at 10 am was at 156, so needless to say i got my first testosterone injection today. Doc said i need to attend the clinic for 90 days with a blood test every 30 days then he would send me home with a script an let me shoot myself, does this all sound right and i was not told how much I received today in the injection. But a few hours have passed and my mood feels better an I do believe i am starting to feel better already.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 5:33:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PeteCO] [#27]
Originally Posted By DRJH1999:
Jeez with insurance I pay $30 for two 1ml vials at a time.

3 month follow up labs show my testosterone at 173. I was prescribed 100mg every two weeks so I divided that into .125ml twice a week SQ which is such a tiny dose. I did feel an improvement for the first few weeks,but I first did a 1/2ml IM injection and only waited a week instead of two before I started the SQ injections.

Dr. upped it to 200mg every two weeks so I'm wondering if SQ is even working or it's the tiny doses.  I could do .250ml twice a week SQ or 1/2ml every week IM
View Quote
At that dose, you were given just enough to shut your balls down and not enough to really do anything, so no wonder it's that low.

My doc keeps my total T at around 1100, which oddly might be too high.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Sooooo small.
View Quote
How many times have you heard that in your lifetime?
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:07:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#29]
Originally Posted By PeteCO:

At that dose, you were given just enough to shut your balls down and not enough to really do anything, so no wonder it's that low.

My doc keeps my total T at around 1100, which oddly might be too high.
View Quote
Sounds like just right to me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#30]

How many times have you heard that in your lifetime?
View Quote
Never!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 12:54:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Sounds like just right to me.
View Quote
He's good with it, I was good with it, but started having dick problems.  Have played with E from 17 to 42, nothing has helped but getting on daily Cialis 7mg.  He asked me recently to drop my T dosage a bit to see if that helps.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By PeteCO:

He's good with it, I was good with it, but started having dick problems.  Have played with E from 17 to 42, nothing has helped but getting on daily Cialis 7mg.  He asked me recently to drop my T dosage a bit to see if that helps.
View Quote
That sucks.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:59:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CaptainSkullet] [#33]
Got my second round of labs back.  The big shocker on that one was I have LOW hematocrit.  40.5%  labcorp shows normal range of 42-52.

I had given blood 2 weeks prior but figured it should have been back to normal by then.  

Anyone else ever see this on trt?  Everyone else usually seems to be talking about it being too high.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Got my second round of labs back.  The big shocker on that one was I have LOW hematocrit.  40.5%  labcorp shows normal range of 42-52.

I had given blood 2 weeks prior but figured it should have been back to normal by then.  

Anyone else ever see this on trt?  Everyone else usually seems to be talking about it being too high.
View Quote
That is weird.  Also weird range. I thought range was 35-51
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:03:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blaze556] [#35]
I posted in this thread awhile back about my problem.

Went to my regular dr, 2 rounds of bloodwork done. First one was low at 214, second one was normal at 600. 35 year old male that feels like shit all the time. Dr won't help me, the local anti aging clinic is out of my insurance network so it's crazy expensive. Not really sure on what to do now. Look for a new dr?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Blaze556:

Went to my regular dr, 2 rounds of bloodwork done. First one was low at 214, second one was normal at 600. 35 year old male that feels like shit all the time. Dr won't help me, the local anti aging clinic is out of my insurance network so it's crazy expensive. Not really sure on what to do now. Look for a new dr?
View Quote
Given the out of network thing for the anti aging clinic (a lot of them won't take insurance period).  You best bet might be talking to local pharmacy that does compounding and ask them who they get a ton of scripts for test from.  Then you can compare with your in network providers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Blaze556:

View Quote
You could try another doc or try another type of doc, like an endocrinologist or possibly a urologist. My observation has been most docs are largely clueless about how to determine if there is a problem or how to fix it if they do. Even if your 214 was at 10pm, that's still abnormal. You should check your levels against the median for your age: here

But, a single number doesn't say much. In your case, you seem to have wildly different numbers. How far apart were the labs done? Seems like the doc should have seen the 214 and done some other labs (TSH, LH, FSH, SHBG, Estradiol, Total and Free T, and maybe Vit D). What some docs (and some folks on their own) do is order some Clomiphene Citrate and try that for a while to see if that helps the T situation. For some, it gets rid of the lethargy, mental fog, and other symptoms of low T. If your body doesn't respond to it, then you likely have primary hypogonadism and will need to find the cause(s) (like a lesion on your pituitary, for example). If you do respond to it, then you'll have a script from the doc and likely your insurance will cover it. I had to try 2 docs before I found one that did the Clomid thing. Like every other drug on the planet, Clomid doesn't work the same for everybody and for some it does nothing or causes unpleasant side effects. Also, a lot of times folks that do Clomid don't get the "I'm a teenage stud again" thing that T shots can. But, either way you go, you have to try a dosage, get labs done, adjust dosage, wash, rinse repeat. Once you have it dialed in, then labs every 6months or so to monitor the situation in case anything changes, which you may already know if you start to feel symptoms coming on again.

Also keep in mind that it's not just your T you need to monitor. You need to check estradiol (estrogen), and hematocrit.  If your E is too high, you may need something like Anazastrole/Arimidex to lower your E. There again, you have to try a dose level for a while, then get labs done. If you crash your E, bad things will happen. (I get joint pain like a mofo.) If you let your E get too high, you can become a basket case emotionally and it can cause other health problems. Too high or too low can also cause ED.

This stuff isn't rocket surgery but does require clue. Trouble is, most docs follow the book because they fail to have clue.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#38]
So Ive been donating plasma for the past 3 weeks and today they said my iron was to high.(56) Carters wont take blood above 54 so basically it looks like i have to "donate" myself.

I eat my body weight in grams of protein per day. She says i know you workout and are very healthy but you have to get your iron down.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Guys my DR will not help me PERIOD . I told him if he did not help By God I would get it from the internet F him
58 y/o male great shape
Testosterone 385 , Free testosterone 45.6
I have absolutely no Libido . My wife is Hot and sexy as they come . Yet I have Zero interest . No I am not gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggestions . Buy online ????? and from whom
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#40]
So Ive been donating plasma for the past 3 weeks and today they said my iron was to high.(56) Carters wont take blood above 54 so basically it looks like i have to "donate" myself.

I eat my body weight in grams of protein per day. She says i know you workout and are very healthy but you have to get your iron down.
View Quote
I wouldn't think the plasma gets rid of too many RBCs? This could be why your iron remained high. Did you try the citrus bioflavonoids ? I am curious to see if they do anything to reduce HCT.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I got a nice kick in the nuts today.  My doc decided 2 weeks ago to suddenly retire/quit.  Fortunately I have enough supplies to last for a couple more months should it take that long to find what I'm looking for.  His nurses liked me so I've been asking them who his biggest competition in town is.  I've got a few leads to explore at least.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DoverGunner:
Guys my DR will not help me PERIOD . I told him if he did not help By God I would get it from the internet F him
58 y/o male great shape
I have absolutely no Libido . My wife is Hot and sexy as they come . Yet I have Zero interest . No I am not gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote
Up above a few posts is a link to what the median T level is by age. Yours is way below average. The Clomid thing, Clomiphene Citrate, that you can get from a reliable pharmacy (hint) may help get your T back in gear. It may or may not help with libido depending on how well it works overall for you. The other option is to find another doc or do the telemedicine thing and go for the T shot protocol (T, HCG, Arimidex if required).
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By LE6920:

I wouldn't think the plasma gets rid of too many RBCs? This could be why your iron remained high. Did you try the citrus bioflavonoids ? I am curious to see if they do anything to reduce HCT.
View Quote
I haven't tried anything other than donating to Carter. If I donate blood then I can't donate plasma for 2 months which defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to accomplish.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#44]

I haven't tried anything other than donating to Carter. If I donate blood then I can't donate plasma for 2 months which defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to accomplish.
View Quote
What are you trying to accomplish?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Guys my DR will not help me PERIOD .

View Quote
See if there is a provider certified by this organization in your area.  If so they should be willing to help.  http://worldlinkmedical.com/directory/

If you can't find anyone then I would not advise anything illegal; however, someone that is more trust worthy than others mentioned the US stock on this site to me at one point http://www.muscle-depot.ws/cart/ .  I have no idea about the company and never done any business with them but I know someone who claims they have.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:11:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#46]

View Quote
Paying cash for a very expensive 10yr anniversary.

Eta
Or thermal if she pisses me off.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
How I envy you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Eta
View All Quotes

Eta
Have you tried what they don't know won't hurt them?  Some places share your data so they might catch on what you're up to and give you a time out though.  But plasma donation does jack for high HCT levels.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 4:22:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

See if there is a provider certified by this organization in your area.  If so they should be willing to help.  http://worldlinkmedical.com/directory/

If you can't find anyone then I would not advise anything illegal; however, someone that is more trust worthy than others mentioned the US stock on this site to me at one point http://www.muscle-depot.ws/cart/ .  I have no idea about the company and never done any business with them but I know someone who claims they have.  
View Quote
Looks like all of the nearby doctors listed on 1st linked site are weightloss clinics - these tend to want to give pellets or only give the injections themselves for which they charge.

Second site url wants to be paid by western union with a $200 minimum.  That's not a minor risk.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:05:42 AM EDT
[#50]
58 y/o male great shape

View Quote
IM sent
Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top