Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WTF is this all about??

(thread on Threadlocks got me thinking)

I'd never seen it until I spent a summer in Oregon.  Around here the only deads you see are on black people.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
ICKY!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Years ago when I was in College and living in the dorms, the next door white kid had dreads.  Was less common back then.  Yeah, he got the "dread" look by not washing his hair, and yeah, he was a dope smoking hippy wanna be.  He prided himself on his dreads, and the fact he never washed his head.  He had a noisy break-up with his girlfriend outside one night, and drew a crowd due to the commotion.  Was the funniest thing when the girl started grabbing fist-fulls of dirt and throwing them onto his head.  The damn hippy prolly still has the sand and dirt embedded in his hair to this day.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#4]
One of our Ohio members has dreadlocks (we sometimes call him Dread the Fed ), and he's cool as shit. We love him.

Hippie? Not a hippie? Who gives a fuck. He's cool as hell, and a great shooter. Him and GR8WYT lift together. Our favorite little hippie is bulking up!

He's getting strong enough, that if you don't like his hair, he might just kick your ass. He's a big fella.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
uhm my little borther has shorter dreadlocks, and it looks pretty cool. he has a good job as a manager of a very nice restaurant, as well as a degree in culinary arts.

he IS a hippy kind of guy, but he loves guns and the outdoors so whats the problem here?

you guys stereotype too much.

Hope he wears a hairnet at work.

His hair is less likely to fall in to your food then someone with loose hair.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Dreadlocks come from a lack of hygiene.  Not washing or combing.  You got dreadlocks, you are a nasty fucker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:14:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I hate anyone with dreadlocks. Black, or white.

So I'm not a racist.

+1 I also hate Cornrows. I've seen some white guys with those also. To me it speaks well about their up bringing.

When I see either of those on a person, no matter what color, I think SCUMB.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Potheads. Not really hard to figure out is it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

so you're of the opinion that hair style dictates life style?
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#11]
White guys with dreadlocks make me laugh.  That's a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm not a racist.

+1 I also hate Cornrows. I've seen some white guys with those also. To me it speaks well about their up bringing.

Scumb?  That's a dum thing to say.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

so you're of the opinion that hair style dictates life style?

No, I'm of the opinion that people with eccentric hair or clothing usually choose that as a means of expression that coincides with their persona and chosen lifestyle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#15]
They smoke lots of weed and chug lots of seed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I'm not a racist.

Scumb? That's a dum thing to say.

Hey Sorry, but that's what I think. Maybe I'm not very PC !! How about, Gangbangers, Wannabes, I hate society types. Fuck every body types. Look at me, I'm a bad ass type. Wow man I'm a cool doper, type. Is that better for you? Sorry If I don't conform to your way of thinking. Maybe I should have said Piece of Shit instead.

I don't like it, and no matter what you say I won't change my mind!

Hey some people don't like Tattoos, and think the same way about them. To each his own. I have Tattoos, so if you would like to think of me in that way, that's fine with me. I'm sure other people do.

I really don't care.

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Gross.

(My GF agrees.)
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I have yet to see a white guy not look like unwashed scum w/ dreadlocks.  One of the many things that black guys can pull off that we really shouldn't try.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
WTF is this all about??

(thread on Threadlocks got me thinking)

POSER!!

And it pisses me off, too! But if they want to look like a filthy idiot I guess that is their right.

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#21]

What the hell is that??

Dreads on anyone?  I, personally, do not find the look attractive in the least.  It tends to look dirty and scuzzy on most people.

But.... to each their own.  Some people like it.  And Heaven knows I have my own hair problems.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One of our Ohio members has dreadlocks (we sometimes call him Dread the Fed ), and he's cool as shit. We love him.

Hippie? Not a hippie? Who gives a fuck. He's cool as hell, and a great shooter. Him and GR8WYT lift together. Our favorite little hippie is bulking up!

He's getting strong enough, that if you don't like his hair, he might just kick your ass. He's a big fella.

Wouldn't happen to be a 7ft viking with a 50bmg would it???

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 3:18:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Nasty, stinking Bob Marley wannabies.

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm not a racist.

Scumb? That's a dum thing to say.

Hey Sorry, but that's what I think. Maybe I'm not very PC !! How about, Gangbangers, Wannabes, I hate society types. Fuck every body types. Look at me, I'm a bad ass type. Wow man I'm a cool doper, type. Is that better for you? Sorry If I don't conform to your way of thinking. Maybe I should have said Piece of Shit instead.
I don't like it, and no matter what you say I won't change my mind!
Hey some people don't like Tattoos, and think the same way about them. To each his own. I have Tattoos, so if you would like to think of me in that way, that's fine with me. I'm sure other people do.
I really don't care.

Link Posted: 10/28/2008 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trying to hard to be cool?

Nope, tweaking the narrow-minded and knowing that every step they take is causing some mastermind to get all twisted in knots.

I always kind of wonder about the guys that get all excited about how other men look.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No kidding, between nearly getting kicked out of the Tumble Weed  The Super 8 Booze Fest and the 'Epic Viking Stare Down' who wouldn't like him.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What the hell is that??

That is White Ninja and his woman Inviso Gurl.
Link Posted: 10/28/2008 6:18:07 PM EDT
[#29]
That fuck in The Professional had some.  Leon shot the shit out him....because of them fucked up deadlocks or whatever the shit they are.  

I think Leon said, "I don't like shitlocks mothafucka."  POW!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top